Anime

xlOutsiderlx

I'm a little bit late to the party here, but please ignore everything you've heard up until this point, all these children except for Gnashes have not been enlightened with the true meaning of a good anime. I will bestow upon you the best animes I have ever gazed upon. If you are looking for animes of the same caliper of SAO, there are far and few between. However, personally, I recommend Akame ga Kill, Parasyte, or Mirai Nikki (Future Diary) if you are interested in more action based animes. If you are looking for the more slice of life/school genre, I wholeheartedly recommend Clannad, Oreimo, or The Irregular At Magic High School. All great shows!

Edit: After reading this through and receiving a personal message requesting my opinion I feel like I must express my feelings of SAO. Personally, I loved the whole series and anyone who says any arc or portion of the story line is shit or simply okay should neck themselves.

Edited by OperationSB
Kettles and Tyler like this

Oh god where do i start... Mirai Nikki (My #1), Guilty Crown, Boku No Hero Academia, Re: Zero, Fairy Tail, Black Clover, Code Geass (R1 and R2 the 3rd is bad), Angel Beats, Kill la Kill, Blood +, Death Note, Hunter x Hunter, Tokyo Ghoul (My #2 favorite), No Game No Life, Parasyte, Another, if you are into the more romancy highschool types Your Lie in April was really good, Charlotte is another, sports are Haikyuu, Baby Steps, and Kuroko's Basketball all 3 are really good. Idk man you can always message me and i will think of more hard to think of "good" anime without knowing what type of anime someone usually likes @xlOutsiderlx

@OperationSB seems pretty knowledgeable too

Edited by Tyler
OperationSB likes this
8 hours ago, OperationSB said:

I'm a little bit late to the party here, but please ignore everything you've heard up until this point, all these children except for Gnashes have not been enlightened with the true meaning of a good anime. I will bestow upon you the best animes I have ever gazed upon. If you are looking for animes of the same caliper of SAO, there are far and few between. However, personally, I recommend Akame ga Kill, Parasyte, or Mirai Nikki (Future Diary) if you are interested in more action based animes. If you are looking for the more slice of life/school genre, I wholeheartedly recommend Clannad, Oreimo, or The Irregular At Magic High School. All great shows!

Edit: After reading this through and receiving a personal message requesting my opinion I feel like I must express my feelings of SAO. Personally, I loved the whole series and anyone who says any arc or portion of the story line is shit or simply okay should neck themselves.

I watched the trailer for SAO and that looked pretty good. Where do you watch them with English voice? 

Just now, Nameless said:

Kissanime, 

has like every anime, and you can bookmark animes and stuff like that. For english just type in whatever anime and press dub, sub is better imo though.

I agree to an extenct of that, I do prefer things on their language of origin(like english books vs them translated), but when I watch tv I like to pull out my phone, text and stuff, and still follow the show, without having being forced to focus on subtitiles. I tried watching this french show thats suposed to be very good, but I couldnt make it past episode 1 because of that very reason =/

Nameless likes this
Just now, Budbringer said:

I agree to an extenct of that, I do prefer things on their language of origin(like english books vs them translated), but when I watch tv I like to pull out my phone, text and stuff, and still follow the show, without having being forced to focus on subtitiles. I tried watching this french show thats suposed to be very good, but I couldnt make it past episode 1 because of that very reason =/

You’re a weab to?

what is this world coming to