Thanks.....@Alec-I

Walt

Today February 26th, 2018, the community of Asylum lost something more valuable than the server itself. As many of you have heard, our dear friend Captain Icon Master Hacker Aimbot godmode ddoser [FSA] Aleec Spazeed has been exiled from the Island of Altis. On that note I write this representing our server/ community.

Dear @Alec-I,

Our community Gaming Asylum has been know as one the most developed role play oriented servers in all of Arma. The reason why we have that title is due to pacesetters like you. You have created an atmosphere in this community that is unlike any other. This server has thrived because you have created experiences that have changed peoples outlook on Asylum and Altis Life in general. This causes many players to stay and be apart of this community because you made their experience on the server unique. So essentially you are the reason for the many donations that the server have received. (Hence why people bought guardians crates because “ifrit skins equal hacks”) Even during times where the server was dieing, you continued to make the most out of what we had, and gave us all great times. Your extensive role play and creative mindset have given a spark to our server every time that fire was dieing out. I remember the first time I saw you, FSA and yourself had taken over Kavala, and had gathered all civilians to rise against the police. We stormed the HQ with around 30 nakeds, pistol bangers, other rebels, and bounty hunters. It was crazy how you single handily, changed Kavala from a war-zone and brought together all different types of people together for one cause, solely having fun and bringing the community together. From moments like this I saw the potential of this server and how it was unique. You’re the reason why I switched to rebel and adapted to the other side of the game. I saw how people like you influenced people’s experiences on the server and dedicated a huge chunk of my time on the server role playing and making peoples Asylum experience something to remember. You not only gave us great laughs, but expanded this community into brotherhood that we will all remember forever. The content that you have originated in your videos, in and out of the game have given us the greatest free entertainment and revolutionized The Gaming Asylum experience. Thank you again for your meme-tages, montages, sui-vests, mass destruction, roleplay, youtube content, revolutions, conflicts with the police, funny rule breaking, camping cocaine processing with rpgs and 50. cals, friendly rebel, attacking briefings, grotty gangs and the many experiences you have created for all of us. I’m truly glad to say that I got to be apart of Asylum and being apart of many of your shenanigans. I wish I could have got to know you more but I guess our paths weren’t meant to be crossed by one another. Myself and hopefully many other will try our best to carry on your legacy and create many more wonderful experiences on Asylum. Again you were vital to this communities growth and we all appreciate your extensive hours on the server. On behalf of the entire Asylum Gaming Community we thank you for your time on the server and the experiences you shared with us. 

In honor of @Alec-I, on Friday March 2nd, let’s all honor his time and experiences he shared with us on our favorite server. By putting #FreeAleec on the end of our profile names. Hopefully everyone will take part in this just so we can give a small token of gratitude for what he has done for our server. Thanks!

“There are many who know that without you this [community] faced certain defeat. The [admins] won't give you any honors, the histories won't mention you, but we will not forget." -Lord Varys;Game of Thrones

Thank you for making my Asylum Experience something to remember. Good luck to you and your future endeavors.

Best regards, Walter White

Edited by Walter White
Good Lub, Bherky, Tyler :D and 32 others like this
Just now, Eazy.lookinass said:

This saturday i will try gather all of my CompTia minions at 6:00 british time, we will start in sofia, work out way from city to city, until we hit kavala.

We will personally doing our own clean out of kavala,

anyone within a 30km distance of kavala shall be shot and blown up on site

I will only attend if @xlOutsiderlx will be there

Walt likes this
Just now, Eazy.lookinass said:

This saturday i will try gather all of my CompTia minions at 6:00 british time, we will start in sofia, work out way from city to city, until we hit kavala.

We will personally doing our own clean out of kavala,

anyone within a 30km distance of kavala shall be shot and blown up on site

Just now, Donald Clinton said:

I will only attend if @xlOutsiderlx will be there

Ya'll ready to make fun of my fat ass and everything? No for real... Like holy fuck I have gain some weight lmfao. Oh well... I am losing it back now. lol. But watch for the post.