I cannot tell you if S2 is going to go down for sure until Gnashes or Bamf formally say this in announcement.Holding your properties is completely up to you and its not that hard to transfer your stuff from S2 to any other server.

One of the reason S2 is going down is the fact that people own less houses on server 2 than any other server according to Gnashes in discord general chat.

55 minutes ago, TheRealStitches said:

was told i would be comped but when tanoa went down my friend wasnt comped for his 2 houses. guarantee i wont be comped for my metric shitton of guns and gear though

That’s because when Tanoa went down they gave everyone a week to sell their shit. I have a feeling they will do it again. As for gear or whatever, move it to a different house when the server comes up and stop this nonsensical posting. 

Edited by Akeelagi
Kate likes this
10 minutes ago, TheRealStitches said:

i have patience but there is zero reason to go from S2 being up and fine to never up for no reason at all. 

There are also reasons that you aren’t going to know about as to why decisions about the server are made. Just know that bamf and gnashes(mostly bamf) DO infancy have the servers best interest in mind. 

Kate likes this
Just now, Akeelagi said:

There are also reasons that you aren’t going to know about as to why decisions about the server are made. Just know that bamf and gnashes(mostly bamf) DO infancy have the servers best interest in mind. 

Gnashes told people in discord why they were doing it, it for server performance.

Gnashes was asked in discord a few days ago if people would have time to transfer items and he said they obviously would.

You’re all just assuming that Gnashes and Bamf aren’t telling anyone anything, but in reality they all have things to do which are more important than you fucking retards and your petty little fucking house you got for running cocaine or scotch.

Now give em’ time you little girls.

Just now, Eazy.lookinass said:

Gnashes told people in discord why they were doing it, it for server performance.

Gnashes was asked in discord a few days ago if people would have time to transfer items and he said they obviously would.

You’re all just assuming that Gnashes and Bamf aren’t telling anyone anything, but in reality they all have things to do which are more important than you fucking retards and your petty little fucking house you got for running cocaine or scotch.

Now give em’ time you little girls.

I can’t tell why I was quoted. I mean I did just say the same thing lol or were you just reinforcing what I said? 

Kate likes this

The unfortunate thing about this hole dilemma is the fact that we are having to wait multiple weeks to have our server come back up. Most people who play videogames have a tendency to get bored of a game very quickly and move on. This is causing many of the players from server two to quit playing the server in general just because they are unable to use their properties and stored items. I feel they should at least open the server up once a week before they potentially shut it down. Just my opinion.

Edited by Walter White
TheRealStitches likes this
Just now, Walter White said:

The unfortunate thing about this hole dilemma is the fact that we are having to wait multiple weeks to have our server come back up. Most people who play videogames have a tendency to get bored of a game very quickly and move on. This is causing many of the players from server two to quit playing the server in general just because they are unable to use the properties and stored items. I feel they should at least open the server up once a week before the potentially could shut it down. Just my opinion.

+1