Impounding / Reclaim of vehicles

Have you wondered why vehicles vanish when they are impounded, Or you wonder why they vanish when they are seized. ?

Well This is the idea for everyone. Don't you want to bring a job role to altis ? or just another place for rebels to get their vehicles back ?

Well this will bring back some fun to altis, So here we go.

How it works for Civilians

When a vehicle is requiring to be impounded / seized, the police will send a notification to any online workers who have the talents and equipment of that nature. Simple add a scroll wheel option inside for officers to use and it will send a location and type of vehicle on the map ( large or Small ), Workers will then respond to that with a "medic sort of notification ( hit 9 to respond or 8 to cancel )

When arrival of destination the vehicle used can be "Tow Roped"  Workers will then drive to any 3 locations out side city limits to an impounding/seize area where they can turn the car in for money, ( just like chop but legal ) when impounding 10 - 20 % of the vehicle value is paid out in "cash" to the worker depending on how fast they get it to the impound/seize centre/center.

Then on civilians must reclaim back their vehicles , Just pay 25% of the value of the vehicle, and its parked nicely out the front. 

How It works for Rebels

If you are a rebel, and see a vehicle that is yours or not yours the person holding up the security guard after a certain time limit can then use bolt cutters to cut the Clamp of the car, then lock picked to receive keys. At that point it can be driven to a chop shop to either reclaim for 50% of the vehicle price or sheer cash in hand.

How it works for APD

Hop in the vehicle of choice an app will pop up on phone for police, simply click and a notification is sent.

Or you can impound the "long way" and receive nothing or receive bonus for calling a worker and successfully gets impounded Only impounding officer will receive paycheck

It was this picture that gave me the thought of posting this

Related image

correct but a different timer will be implement instead just a quick impound.

Say a cop crashed and cant be arsed playing anymore what that cop does is impounds and logs. 

Just now, bbgreg17 said:

If I understand this, APD can still impound/seize vehicles as they do currently, but not get the $100 or $200? If they were to call then they would get some cash?

Love the idea and aspect of this. Hopefully we can get the devs attention to this great idea! I have always been wanting a tow truck/ towing feature available or implemented in to our server. Hopefully if this is taking in to consideration by the admins, you will continue to think of cool ideas like this.

+1

Edited by Walter White
Just now, skimancole said:

It’s a great idea but keep in mind this isn’t a whitelisted server so this “method” will be used for trolling in Kavala and people just towing off random cars :shrug:

I am sure you could make it so that only cars marked to be towed can be towed.

I like the idea as far as impounding goes. Some way for officers to vanish cars will unfortunately always be needed to stop the trolls from blocking spawn points.

Seizing however.... it can be hard enough for the APD to secure an Ifrit for a minute as is. I would personally say leave seizing as is.

Just now, skimancole said:

It’s a great idea but keep in mind this isn’t a whitelisted server so this “method” will be used for trolling in Kavala and people just towing off random cars :shrug:

Only those who have the talent and then only that vehicle that is selected. Simple

5 hours ago, cHIP ōTLE said:

Love the idea.  Although it woulkd still be necessary for police to seize illegal vehicles.  Being that any old Joe could just use this feature to save his buddies' ifrits. 

+1

Still be able to but the timer on it is allot longer and will not receive anything form the seize, where as if the vehicle gets to the impound/seize area it is then they can receive there Money for the seize. 

Just now, TheCrestedPenguin said:

Who the fuck are you again? Quit your shit and keep this on topic.

hes the kid who made the 1 day on asylum why ur servers are dieing video and complains because the guys didn't break the rules and he got rekt cuz hes shit. Ehm i mean on-topic, seem cool, GL