[•ÐŠ•] Coke Raid & Custody Escape

Just now, Jay Davies said:

I cant even watch it its so laggy

click the button that takes you to YouTube to watch it :) 

Just now, Jay Davies said:

BUT lol he is in combat stance for a bit, over exaggeration to say hes not in it at all

and yeah hes literally trying to find anything he can to talk shit on, its okay hes just being a sadboi

Jay Davies likes this
Just now, tryhardsqueaker said:

I think crunched’s point is that no one wants to watch a 20 minute long video of you play asylum. If you cut it down to 3-4 minutes with the good parts it would probably be watchable. 

i wouldn't say no one, i know i could've made it a bit shorter but its just me and the boys having some fun, the whole ordeal and the riding and the shit talking was pretty funny to me i just thought it was all pretty entertaining. i get it but i just wanted to put out some content

Jay Davies likes this
2 hours ago, Jay Davies said:

BUT lol he is in combat stance for a bit, over exaggeration to say hes not in it at all

refer to next quote

3 hours ago, Cadet said:

you had to FIND the 5 seconds that i wasn't in it, youre trying so hard to have something to say lmfao gtfo here kiddo

i only watched the first 3 mins then i got super bored so idk if u had combat stance on later either way ur trash uninstall ds shitter.

13 hours ago, wollie35 said:

Wasn't part of this o.0 but hey the thing i like about ds is that they actually play, have some fun together and their gang doesn't disband every 2 weeks 'kuch' crunched 'kuch'

most of the gangs i was in for the like 9 months i was active on asylum only 2 of them disbanded quickly so dunno what ur talking about and btw DS dissapears all the time the only reason ds is even still around to this day is because they let all the shitters in anyone could make a gang last a long time if there recruitment happens in kavala

In Game Name: Cadet

Hours: 891 https://gyazo.com/61d0a994caf7eceddae546b3c13138e9 (all asylum)

Are you a member of the APD (rank): not atm

Have you been banned on Asylum? If so how long and what for?: never

Any previous Gangs: Rise

Edited by Crunchedd
Just now, Crunchedd said:

tell me this isnt the funniest shit you ever watch 

eh.

i dont fight the good fight normally but holy shit my man

please relax and find something better to do with yourself than respond in the exact way we want you to.

giving the boys the attention they want from you only makes this thread turn more toxic.

Just now, BishopActual said:

eh.

i dont fight the good fight normally but holy shit my man

please relax and find something better to do with yourself than respond in the exact way we want you to.

giving the boys the attention they want from you only makes this thread turn more toxic.

my guy i thrive on toxicity must have forgotten me during my asylum hiatus