[•ÐŠ•] Coke Raid & Custody Escape

Just now, Crasher2003 said:

Your dumb ass can't think of anything else to come back with or say so you resort to grammar nazi. 10/10 would cuck again.

im sorry i resorted to being a grammar nazi? never corrected his grammar lol just poked fun at it. Ds been doing too much cocaine irl they all "loosing their minds"

4 hours ago, Steve said:

I don't know how you can carry 4 mags, I worry about running out once I go below 7 or 8.

yeah we were never expecting this much, i was just nearby and was gona come by to get a couple kills and all this happened lol. i usually carry 4/5 when im just roaming but if its a fight i bring more :P 

On 3/1/2018 at 6:15 PM, tryhardsqueaker said:

I think crunched’s point is that no one wants to watch a 20 minute long video of you play asylum. If you cut it down to 3-4 minutes with the good parts it would probably be watchable. 

Then don't watch it? It's not like he's posting it for the views lol he's just posting it bc if anyone's interested they can watch

On 3/2/2018 at 6:15 AM, Crunchedd said:

cant and can't are the same word that post has no bearing with the context of what we were talking about the only thing lacking in the word is punctuation so off my dick kid.

You realize your fighting with someone online? No need to be all salty. As 6ix9ine puts it, "You can talk hot on the internet, boy
That's that goofy shit, we ain't into that, boy

Black van, pull up to your momma crib, boy
Tie her up, drive that shit off a bridge, lil boy..."