Why is there no reasonable way to make money...

This is a game that people enjoy playing, but on this server you have to grind for hours and hours at a time to have any fun. Sure all the admins have fun because they spawn in money that buy them things such as rpgs and countless loadouts that they can use at no expense. They buy suicide vests over and over and speed bombs to have tons of fun but people cannot even have this type of fun because they are afraid of losing these items because they can't just spawn more money in and fill up their bank accounts. Sure maybe you manage to grind for a while and you get a house set up near meth lab and you are doing runs out of your house, guess what?! You can't use that house 1/3 of the restarts due to ROTATING DRUG FIELDS! I wish someone that had to grind for money developed the ways for making money, not the people that can just spawn it in. Everyone decent way of making money has been nerfed to the ground and countless people agree including some staff members I will not name but its a well known fact. Developers and people that come up with the ideas for the server don't even play the server, they don't care what the changes are in terms of money because again, they click a few buttons and they have millions in their banks..... come up with a valid solution to this so people don't have to grind for days to buy fun things such as rebel loadouts, ifrits, speed bombs, suicide vests, etc. back to back. Thanks in advance.

*This topic has been brought up time and time again but still no change just nerfs*

Johnny, Yewwwo, Kettles and 15 others like this

There's progression in money making methods so that the whole server isn't flying orcas in full rebel loadouts. Almost half of your listed items can be crafted for reduced price. The other items are end game tier items that shouldn't be accessible to everyone on the server. A meth run with a large gang is easy money. Solo players are disadvantaged and should aim to play with others.

That CL update is ez money. Make bank and switch back to rebel.

Edited by Gen. Henry Arnold
OhDin, wollie35 and GravL like this
Just now, Gen. Henry Arnold said:

There's progression in money making methods so that the whole server isn't flying orcas in full rebel loadouts. Almost half of your listed items can be crafted for reduced price. The other items are end game tier items that shouldn't be accessible to everyone on the server. A meth run with a large gang is easy money. Solo players are disadvantaged and should aim to play with others.

"A large gang" not many people have a large gang considering there is only 2 gangs on the server.

TRYHARD, Space, Squirtle and 4 others like this
Just now, Gnashes said:

Fun Fact: Bamf was #1 on the server's Most Rich list back when that meant something and nobody bought money.

Maybe you just suck at making money.

You are right, the one post I don't flame you in and you say I "suck at making money" but you play overwatch and frankly don't give a shit about the money making situation so maybe I'll just wait for bamf's reply, someone that will respond in an educated manner.

Kettles, Clockwerk and Yewwwo like this
Just now, Gen. Henry Arnold said:

That CL update is ez money. Make bank and switch back to rebel.

"That CL update is ez money. Make bank and switch back to rebel." - I'm speaking about runs wise I understand bounty hunter is decent now.

Yewwwo and Kettles like this
Just now, Gnashes said:

Bamf's opinion is the same as mine.

Money making methods are fine. People are just lazy.

You go make money then, not just spawn it in. You would never play the server ever again. You don't make money like everyone else, YOU SPAWN IT IN

Spawn me in some and Ill never post about this topic ever again, I'll be just like every other admin. If I die its whatever I have millions that I can just replenish at a moments notice. If I get caught by police, eh just gimme my ticket and take my gun and I will leave the HQ (has a 150k+ ticket). Like no player that grinds money says that. @Gnashes

Edited by Chester GoldPenis
Azeh, Yewwwo, Anzy and 5 others like this

I do agree sometimes it feels like admins and shit are bit to spendy (imo), trust me i understand they are admins and (i assume) they get paid in asylum cash, but i remember turning an (either admin or moderator) person in, who was walking around with a suicide vest and an mk200 and a 150 k bounty, we turned him to jail and 2 minutes later he was back in kavala with a paid of bounty, and a new fresh suicide vest and mk200.

Yet again i got my money, so i wasn't unhappy

Gh0st likes this
Just now, wollie35 said:

I do agree sometimes it feels like admins and shit are bit to spendy (imo), trust me i understand they are admins and (i assume) they get paid in asylum cash, but i remember turning an (either admin or moderator) person in, who was walking around with a suicide vest and an mk200 and a 150 k bounty, we turned him to jail and 2 minutes later he was back in kavala with a paid of bounty, and a new fresh suicide vest and mk200.

Yet again i got my money, so i wasn't unhappy

Say that i am for example an admin and i suicide vest you guys at Air HQ 2 times.It means i am wanted for 80k+. After all my shenanigans i turn myself into you guys and i allow you to give me a full ticket so that you guys who may have lost their load outs on cop can be happy.

Admins rarely play to mess around blowing cops up.My point is that when they do you can catch them and give them whatever ticket their wanted for.Plus you guys wouldn't get blowned up if you weren't watching the gates.Yesterday i was able to speedbomb TWICE in a row because cops were just running around at Air HQ rather than holding the gates and not allowing anyone to go in.

If you are a higher up and you cant manage your cops at HQ by telling them to watch the gates than i don't know what to say.Its not like admins Zeus bolt you guys at HQ so that they can be free.Remember that these admins/mods are officers ingame so they know exactly how you feel when you get sui vested

Edited by Silver-Spy

I have over 6 million and around 8 million Prestige but I started small and what money I made I used to expand and make more money, I did not blow my money and I craft and make guns to save money. I own several sheds on 3 servers and have money making on all but I started with a 70K house and two scotch barrels and bought more barrels with the profit and now I have 17 scotch barrels and crank truck as well, Gnashes is right people are lazy but if you put in the time your bank will grow if you manage your cash right and use common sense when making money to lower your risk of being robbed or busted by police and take friends with you for back-up and keep expanding your money making Abilities. Though I have 9 full 25 year old scotch barrels on server two that I cannot sell at the moment :(

Edited by Corn Dog Man
G.O.A.T and Silver-Spy like this
Just now, Silver-Spy said:

Say that i am for example an admin and i suicide vest you guys at Air HQ 2 times.It means i am wanted for 80k+. After all my shenanigans i turn myself into you guys and i allow you to give me a full ticket so that you guys who may have lost their load outs on cop can be happy.

Admins rarely play to mess around blowing cops up.My point is that when they do you can catch them and give them whatever ticket their wanted for.Plus you guys wouldn't get blowned up if you weren't watching the gates.Yesterday i was able to speedbomb TWICE in a row because cops were just running around at Air HQ rather than holding the gates and not allowing anyone to go in.

If you are a higher up and you cant manage your cops at HQ by telling them to watch the gates than i don't know what to say.

I was a bounty hunter but I agree cops are retarded

Good Lub and Silver-Spy like this
Just now, Gnashes said:

Fun Fact: Bamf was #1 on the server's Most Rich list back when that meant something and nobody bought money.

Maybe you just suck at making money.

So...? 3 years ago? Because the "most rich" list has always omitted players with "admin" perms ingame...

Asylum 3 years ago looked much different 

Steve, Azeh and Frizzy like this

I remember playing back in 2015 and someone once said in sidechat, "if you're not making AT LEAST 100k per server session, you're shit".

From that point on, I switched my methods up, and didn't do an activity unless it would yield me at least 50k/hr.  

Meth lab is a ghost town, and crank can be done ANYWHERE.  2 EASY, GOOD money making methods.

Just now, Tusken Raider said:

Sounds pretty accurate this community is like OW if you aren’t doing the meta then it’s shit.

that’s the problem, 3 ways of efficient money making methods. they need to buff other things such as heroin, coke, and other legal things. 

Just now, Eazy.lookinass said:

meth

crank

scotch

coke with houses

black market making weapons etc

vermins

if you get 4+ people fully geared you can make easy money doing coke runs in hemmts

how often do you get onto the server and have the motivation of going to spend countless time running around in a circle at coke field and then go afk for idk what time just to make a shitty profit for like 3 loadouts? and as for vermin’s, who does vermin’s anymore??????????

Just now, Marzoh said:

how often do you get onto the server and have the motivation of going to spend countless time running around in a circle at coke field and then go afk for idk what time just to make a shitty profit for like 3 loadouts? and as for vermin’s, who does vermin’s anymore??????????

I look at the game differently now, i dont look at my runs as loadouts, i just look at runs meaning more fun later.

Vermins takes me roughly 30 mins, i make 42k

31 minutes ago, Johnny said:

Shhuush u will get it nerfed:frog:

It already has been. Over the summer Panagia was fought by 3 gangs so they could run guns. 8k per AK-12 and the price never dropped. Now the prices go so much lower and it’s not worth doing. The rotating coke field means you can only gather on half the restarts and no spawning in turf houses makes it harder cap panagia/rodo.

Just now, Mayhem said:

There’s plenty of ways to make good money. It just requires time and patience. 

But I'm doing 16 credits for a philosophy/prelaw major and working 25 hours a week I cannot allocate that amount of time into a video game just so i can get arrested or rdmed

Just now, Jamal said:

But I'm doing 16 credits for a philosophy/prelaw major and working 25 hours a week I cannot allocate that amount of time into a video game just so i can get arrested or rdmed

Scotch, takes very little time to put together and you only have to get barley, you can buy the real and with a few houses you can make over 100k per restart with little effort

LITTLE HANOI likes this

Bottom line is, if you want to make quick money, focus on the best money-maker on the server, METH.

If you don't have a house available near the METH lab to do runs out of, then do single runs.  BOX truck can hold 58 of each ingredient, carryall holds 16 of each.

Chances of interacting with ANYONE while doing a Meth run is about 25%.

If you have a house near meth lab, fill up your crates and then do small quilin runs.

Oooooooooooooooor...

You can arm yourself and patrol the illegal areas in hopes of finding someone to rob.

Now, everyone quit bitching about how it's too hard to make money.  Because it's not.  You're just fucking lazy and expect everything to just be GIVEN to you.

Just now, cHIP ōTLE said:

Bottom line is, if you want to make quick money, focus on the best money-maker on the server, METH.

If you don't have a house available near the METH lab to do runs out of, then do single runs.  BOX truck can hold 58 of each ingredient, carryall holds 16 of each.

Chances of interacting with ANYONE while doing a Meth run is about 25%.

If you have a house near meth lab, fill up your crates and then do small quilin runs.

Oooooooooooooooor...

You can arm yourself and patrol the illegal areas in hopes of finding someone to rob.

Now, everyone quit bitching about how it's too hard to make money.  Because it's not.  You're just fucking lazy and expect everything to just be GIVEN to you.

Bro my dick is tooooooo hard for you babe.

cHIP oTLE and BlackShot like this
8 hours ago, Chester GoldPenis said:

This is a game that people enjoy playing, but on this server you have to grind for hours and hours at a time to have any fun. Sure all the admins have fun because they spawn in money that buy them things such as rpgs and countless loadouts that they can use at no expense. They buy suicide vests over and over and speed bombs to have tons of fun but people cannot even have this type of fun because they are afraid of losing these items because they can't just spawn more money in and fill up their bank accounts. Sure maybe you manage to grind for a while and you get a house set up near meth lab and you are doing runs out of your house, guess what?! You can't use that house 1/3 of the restarts due to ROTATING DRUG FIELDS! I wish someone that had to grind for money developed the ways for making money, not the people that can just spawn it in. Everyone decent way of making money has been nerfed to the ground and countless people agree including some staff members I will not name but its a well known fact. Developers and people that come up with the ideas for the server don't even play the server, they don't care what the changes are in terms of money because again, they click a few buttons and they have millions in their banks..... come up with a valid solution to this so people don't have to grind for days to buy fun things such as rebel loadouts, ifrits, speed bombs, suicide vests, etc. back to back. Thanks in advance.

*This topic has been brought up time and time again but still no change just nerfs*

Scotch is 100% profit and is practically afk money with a house. Cops never go there unless they are tracking a warrant.

Drug runners is the best money per time spent rn if you can fly somewhat decently. Cop NEVER check it, ever.

Meth runs in a offroad when in the OG spot will clear a house full of ingredients before server restarts and drug fields move. Cops will check but not nearly as much as they use too.

Although i hate the drug fields moving, money making is fucking piss easy only problem is lack of options but still, not hard regardless.