Sleep

Rosie

Just now, Silver-Spy said:

Normally when your stressed out or thinking about something you cant really sleep that well.Try to clear out your thoughts and try not think about something when your at bed.

this is prolly 900% why i can't sleep at night. its like i get tired and everything.. but my brain doesn't wanna sleep. Must try some Melatonin.. lol

Listen to soft music and/or read for a bit. I can't sleep if I just got off my PC. I'll usually get on Imgur or Quora and just browse random shit until I feel like I can sleep. Otherwise i'm wide awake. Using dark themes on those websites helps as well, as it reduced eye strain.

Rosie likes this

Here’s my guide to sleeping.

Option 1:

Make a new steam account and apply to be a cop. Wait patiently in whitelist applicants channel. The wait alone will put you to sleep.

Option 2: (similar to 1 but more fun)

break some server rules and wait in the “help I’ve been banned” channel for an admin. Once again the wait alone will help you sleep. Maybe even a good few days of sleep.

Option 3:

watch one of my YouTube videos.

Option 4: (real suggestion)

take a sleeping pill and play some music in the background on low volume. It will relax you and allow you to properly sleep.

massi, Walt, Rosie and 2 others like this