Sleep

Rosie

On a serious matter. It's really up  to what keep you up at night. It can be a bad habbit, late night snacks / eating (including heavy use of energy drinks throughout the day ), stress & cie. you should be able to know what makes you not sleep, just think about it during the day. what did you start doing or start happening that's causing you these problems. if you can't figure it out or gave up figuring it out or want things to go quicker check a pro or a relative that's (very) close to you.  Sleep Tight

Rosie likes this

24 mg melatonin is what I am on rn and I take 50 mg of Gravol to get sleepy, I keep my window open to cool my bed and then close it before I go to sleep then to counter myself from going into a deep train of thought for a hour or so I focus on my breathing and or listen to music depends on how long it takes for me to fall asleep 

I would say try to force yourself to stay awake during the day after a night of no sleep.  Then when night comes around just lay down and go to sleep.  This is only if you really want to because it is kind of hard to stay awake.  

Edited by Wop
Rosie likes this
  • 2 weeks later...