Workout routine?

Tricks

Just now, Eazy.lookinass said:

Thanks for the help, also,

what about dieting?

I would start small - and depending on if you are under weight or over weight you can branch off from there

1. I would start to take some protein - nothing crazy , Gold Standard Whey protein.

https://www.amazon.com/Optimum-Nutrition-Standard-Protein-Chocolate/dp/B000QSNYGI/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?ie=UTF8&qid=1520377667&sr=8-1-spons&keywords=Whey+Protein&psc=1

- If you are under weight drink it with Whole Milk

- If you are over weight drink it with almond milk (If you are alergic to peanuts use soy, and if you are alergic to soy use water).

Protein is huge for building muscle - I would start by taking one scoop with 8 ounces within an hour after you are done working out. Over time as you progress depending on your body weight you will want to increase that to 1 and a half and then possibly 2 and increase it to maybe 10 or 12 ounces. Eventually you will want to even have a protein shake on the days you are off so you can provide more of the amino acids that repair your muscle tissue.

2. I would slowly start to change things out - If you drink 10 sugary drinks a day start by only drinking 5 and working down till none. From there I would plan to start drinking more water in general if you are committed to this RAF stuff as you will need to intake more.

- This doesn't mean you just get rid of all sugar - as thats a bad idea since you will be exercising and running a lot with RAF. You should just have a better source of the glycogen such as some healthy fruits , yogurts, and stuff like that. 

3. Your calorie intake will obviously need to adjust but thats something you can work on over time and it goes more off of what you are doing and where you are at in terms of fitness.

- I cant give you an answer here as if you are eating too many calories then you should start making smarter choices as you go. Ill give you an example: The cheese on a cheeserburger is roughly 230 calories. Thats more then 10% of your daily calories - do you really give a shit a bout that peice of cheese? Likewise maybe you are under weight and you could use an extra apple or some peanut butter to get healthy fats. This all depends on you in particular and where you are at with your RAF training needs.

Edited by Sugarfoot