I decided to take a trip to rebel to buy multiple sights for my guns and store them in my house. I lift 15k out of the ATM and just buy multiple sights from the shop and after buying them it turned out I didn't buy a single sight. This bug should either be fixed or some sort of warning in place so that I knew that none of the sights actually went into my inventory.

@Gnashes 

Just now, andy7255 said:

I decided to take a trip to rebel to buy multiple sights for my guns and store them in my house. I lift 15k out of the ATM and just buy multiple sights from the shop and after buying them it turned out I didn't buy a single sight. This bug should either be fixed or some sort of warning in place so that I knew that none of the sights actually went into my inventory.

@Gnashes 

What I'm hearing is we add another confirmation window to buying a new gun sight if your gun has one already?

Emma and Mayhem like this
1 hour ago, Farmer Steve said:

Or make it so if you do not have a gun for the sight to go on, it'll go straight into your inventory.

I'll make it so that the first bought optic goes on the gun, any additional ones will be forced into the player inventory.

Edited by Gen. Henry Arnold