FarmersVilleFTW

Just now, Ole Big Boy said:

Thats how we roll my guy Matthew the corporal was trying to fuck with my gang so we downed him and took him then a LT showed up and he got pistol banged by farmer with no armor on haha

Not hard to get pistol banged when you have no weapon visible when you walk by and no charges... what do I do? Down an unarmed law-abiding civ (at that time)? It isn’t hard to win against cops honestly lol

@Farmer Steve an apple isn’t the same as a Snickers bar you jerk

ItsLego, Tyler, GravL and 4 others like this

Thats how we roll my guy Matthew the corporal was trying to fuck with my gang so we downed him and took him then a LT showed up and he got pistol banged by farmer with no armor on haha

Ok? Try actually being good at the game and leave kavala for once. Downing cops is super easy go fight a cartel where you actually fight people who know how to fight. We have downed and kidnapped 8-9 cops with only 4 people before it's not that hard. You guys act like 2 cops with 90 people helping is good lmao.

Edited by Tyler
Just now, Tyler said:

Ok? Try actually being good at the game and leave kavala for once. Downing cops is super easy go fight a cartel where you actually fight people who know how to fight. We have downed and kidnapped 8-9 cops with only 4 people before it's not that hard. You guys act like 2 cops with 90 people helping is good lmao.

@Akeelagi and I downed like I think 8-10 cops by ourselves a while back, we had some local civs deside to help us restrain about 3/4’s of the way through, shows how easy it is, all you need is good communication

Just now, Tyler said:

why are you talking shit my guy did i say anything to offend you i was just saying we had a great time how about you quit being so god damn toxic and be nice for once!

why are you talking shit my guy did i say anything to offend you i was just saying we had a great time how about you quit being so god damn toxic and be nice for once!

For once... lmao i guess im not a nice guy considering i've given away over 1m to new players, give people pardons 70% of the time on cop. Guess i can't start banter on the dead ass forums by pointing out some of the people who make kavala completely unbearable yeah ok... im the mean one lmao.

In all honesty, kidnapping cops isn’t hard. Don’t know why you is are crying about an aspect of the game, the aids in Kavala makes it more fun for civs, not so much cops, but it still good for the server. Farmer and his gang can be in kavala if they want to. If you’re tired of it: don’t go to kavala. 

Just now, Tyler said:

For once... lmao i guess im not a nice guy considering i've given away over 1m to new players, give people pardons 70% of the time on cop. Guess i can't start banter on the dead ass forums by pointing out some of the people who make kavala completely unbearable yeah ok... im the mean one lmao.

ahah aight, get your salty ass off the forums then.

Sail likes this
21 hours ago, Jake said:

So you offer him a Snickers when I asked for one while kidnapped and I got a F’ing Apple instead???? Damn -1 rep

If it were me i'd cut off your dick and make you eat that... oh wait... I forgot about your... condition my bad.