Goodbye Asylum I Hate you

When I started this server Id admit it was really shit rdmers everywhere but over time it got alot better and I started to realize how good it was once you start out on this server its actually fun and you have things to do and people to talk to etc.The thing that bugs me alot is that asylum really died in the old days it would be full everyone would actually rp and instead of having sdars in cartels we would have legit fights no ddosing no cheating but now its really to the point where nothing is fun anymore.When I play asylum I get the same feeling of me playing wasteland and im gonna have to say goodbye to asylum and hello to actual rp

Thank you @Rapidkillz I know you dont play anymore for being a cool friend and actually talking to me when I started

Thank you 007 for Being a generally nice person

Thank You @Ken.   for being a good cop and all the good times I called you daddy and kidnapped you

Thank you @Cassandra For coping with my bullshit in kavala

Thank You @Lucien For being a nice guy and dealing with my squeaky voice in thantos

Thank you @3agle For Kicking me out your gang and showing me how much I hate this server

Thank you @Negan For always being there for me and staying with me along the way

These are just a few amazing people I met along the way playing asylum and negan was really standing out to me.Thank you to my army of kavala rats in 2016-2017 where me and negan owned kavala for helping us enjoy the server.EVERYONE HATES ME I KNOW

SIDE CHAT WARRIOR

ASYLUM SERVER LAG WHEN IT WAS BEFORE UPDATE

Edited by Tigery46(Chrono)
Rapidkillz, Bherky, Ken and 3 others like this
  • 3 weeks later...