Bounty hunters are cancer

Seriously, who thought bounty hunters were a good idea? They are literally cops with no roleplay required, and will send you straight to jail and ignore anything you tell them. If a cop is required to give you a ticket, then why the hell are bounty hunters allowed to send you straight to jail? There are very few circumstances a cop can send you straight to jail and pretty much all of them involve some kind of verbal harassment. 

At the very minimum, I should be able to pay my ticket when they send me "straight to jail" to avoid losing things like my firearm and bounty hunter license. 

Let's not forget that there's pretty much no reason to become a rebel over a bounty hunter since downing rounds are much more useful than rounds that kill you. So literally every clan is outfitted with magic rubber bullets. They will kidnap you and drive you around and then eventually execute you. There's a reason this server has been slowly dying and I'm sure the horrible bounty hunter setup is part of that.

Edited by Snow-
Blocker, Noble, BioHazard and 4 others like this

Bounty Hunters hunt people who are currently wanted by the police but work under a different company (Since this is altis there is no company) They aren't meant to read rights or do anything other than bring you back to the court/police. Keep in mind this is a game, cops in real life and in-game work under different circumstances as well as bounty hunters do a completely different job in real life as well.

Real life bounty hunters hunt bonds which are given after someone is processed, this server skips the court process.

Edited by KillerTaylor
Just now, Slade Wilson said:

You're telling them to grow up when you are the one crying about a system that has been put in place longer then you have probably played on Asylum. I think you just need to man up.

I've been playing on Asylum since late 2014, which is irrelevant. I don't see how my time playing has anything to do with my opinion of a game mechanic? Man up about what? It's a damn game. How about some constructive feedback to my post, instead of throwing ad hominems in my face. 

Tony likes this

You guys are probably owned by bounty hunters?Who is capable of taking down gang bounties(usually the largest)on their own?It is very hard to capture and arrest big bounties because most of them belong in big gangs who are experienced and wealthy.A single BH with a MX will never be able to take on 3 guys with MK1s.If he does then you should stop playing to be honest and become an apple picker.Also hunting gets you alot in trouble due to the expenses you need to take.As well that, if you get a bounty over 2.5k you are in danger from other hunters which may send you to jail ending up losing up to 30k.

It is fine as it is.And finally don't complain about the rubbers, they do the same damage as a normal one.

Leki and Nicolas March like this
Just now, thero said:

Exactly, it is recommended, in other words, no one does it.  Only required role play is when on cop or when initiating, so for all you finger-less retards, don’t expect a bounty hunter to RP with you when you get raped by them.

This is not a role play server.

Asylum is a light RP server,

Can you read at all?

Just now, Snow- said:

Can you read at all?

If you’ve played the server, you would understand it’s not a role play server. You are basing your knowledge off of what their forum/wiki tells you. The website also says this is the most developed Altis life server, is that true? Obviously not.

eugene12 likes this
Just now, Snow- said:

Do you have any real argument to your statement "This is not a role play server" or are you just going to continue to make stupid posts? 

Just now, thero said:

Exactly, it is recommended, in other words, no one does it.  Only required role play is when on cop or when initiating, so for all you finger-less retards, don’t expect a bounty hunter to RP with you when you get raped by them.

Can you read at all?

eugene12 likes this
Just now, thero said:

If you’ve played the server, you would understand it’s not a role play server. You are basing your knowledge off of what their forum/wiki tells you. The website also says this is the most developed Altis life server, is that true? Obviously not.

The server doesn't play out as a roleplay server because of poor administration, with the added requirement of always having shadowplay running if you actually want retribution for the vast amounts of rule breaking you'll witness as soon as you join. That doesn't mean it's not a roleplay server. It clearly says in the wiki that it is a light RP server. Once again, are you going to make real substantive arguments or just keep making stupid posts?

Edited by Snow-
Just now, Snow- said:

The server doesn't play out as a roleplay server because of poor administration, with the added requirement of always having shadowplay running if you actually want retribution for the vast amounts of rule breaking you'll witness as soon as you join. That doesn't mean it's not a roleplay server. It clearly says in the wiki that it is a light RP server. Once again, are you going to make real substantive arguments or just keep making stupid posts?

Just now, thero said:

Just now, thero said:

Can you read at all?

eugene12 likes this
Just now, Snow- said:

I'll take that as a no.

Just now, thero said:

:thinking::thinking::thinking:

eugene12 likes this
Just now, thero said:

You're dissolving your own argument with your own posts. The server owners say it is "recommended" you roleplay. They call it a light RP server. Are you really that retarded you can't even understand that? Do you even know what roleplay is? Every engagement you make in the server requires you to roleplay. How do you play without roleplaying? You can't. Have you ever played on the server at all?

Gannicus likes this
Just now, thero said:

Yeah it’s called fighting cartels, no role play required. Unlike yourself, I have plenty of social interaction outside of video games. I don’t need to talk to people on a video game to prove I’m not anti-social. Go outside, make some friends buddy.

More ad hominems. You don't know anything about me, so keep making pointless and stupid posts! Your arguments are baseless and you just realized that. Have a nice day!

Just now, Snow- said:

More ad hominems. You don't know anything about me, so keep making pointless and stupid posts! Your arguments are baseless and you just realized that. Have a nice day!

I know enough about you to realize you care way too much about what people tell you on a gaming forum, thanks for entertaining me with your obserd amount of meaningless posts that make no sense whatsoever. Glad I could piss you off enough to the point where you had to check the wiki and get a screenshot just to attempt to prove a point. Cy@

Edited by thero
eugene12 likes this
40 minutes ago, thero said:

You don't expect it. That's the problem lmao. If you have a 4$ bounty you're not allowed to exist anywhere because 5000 retards with rebel and bounty hunter licenses fly across the map just to rdm and they think it's great fun to do.

19 minutes ago, thero said:

Yeah it’s called fighting cartels, no role play required. Unlike yourself, I have plenty of social interaction outside of video games. I don’t need to talk to people on a video game to prove I’m not anti-social. Go outside, make some friends buddy.

retards like you are gonna get hit by reality when the server dies and you have nobody to rdm :emoji: