Suggestion on bounty hunter mechanics

I think at the moment, bounty hunters are not implemented like they should be. I suggest either bounty hunters wont get bounties of someone until 5 min after they go above a $2500 bounty, or increase the bounty min from $2500 to 10k. At the moment, kavala is just full of bounty hunters who turn in people with 3 hit and runs for that extra honor, and sometimes theres not always a cop there to turn yourself in to. 5 min would be plenty of time to leave a city and go to another one to find a cop and it will make it less frustrating.

BlackShot, Blocker, Dank and 3 others like this

A good majority of players are bounty hunters, so typically there aren’t any great bounties on causing “master bounty hunters” to head to kavala. Add an incentive for more people to be rebels and you will see less bounty hunters sitting in kavala waiting for the 2500 dollar bounty

Edited by -CK-
Just now, Gud Lub said:

+1 to everything.

but i am bh and it ain't boring especially when the 200k donnor bounties are afk

Yeah I guess if they're afk they're retarded lol it's just aids when bounty hunters know you're fighting though and camp donor waiting for you to respawn and get you when you're fresh spawn. If they want my bounty they should come to the cap. 

Seems like everyone plays bounty hunter nowadays that's why they need some kinda nerf or rebel needs a buff, giving bounty hunters any more advantages is gonna make even more people play it and the servers gonna die even quicker 

Just now, BioHazard said:

Yeah I guess if they're afk they're retarded lol it's just aids when bounty hunters know you're fighting though and camp donor waiting for you to respawn and get you when you're fresh spawn. If they want my bounty they should come to the cap. 

Seems like everyone plays bounty hunter nowadays that's why they need some kinda nerf or rebel needs a buff, giving bounty hunters any more advantages is gonna make even more people play it and the servers gonna die even quicker 

I can't invade contested zones because apparently my tracers kill inside the contested circle.I have lost 300k+ worth of that only to get a bounty myself.

Lower the rebel loadouts

Just now, Gud Lub said:

I can't invade contested zones because apparently my tracers kill inside the contested circle.I have lost 300k+ worth of that only to get a bounty myself.

Lower the rebel loadouts

+1 I need to try bounty hunter again lmao the last time I played properly was for a little while pre 6.0 

Just now, zerelos said:

Give BH’s the ability to issue citations as an option and if paid the BH gets honor.  Then the problem is solved.

+1 when at the courthouse and they send jail you should get an option to pay your bounty, to stop it getting abused add a 5/10 second timer if they don't reply they go jail 

Just now, BioHazard said:

+1 when at the courthouse and they send jail you should get an option to pay your bounty, to stop it getting abused add a 5/10 second timer if they don't reply they go jail 

To stop it being abused, you could just make it so the person paying the ticket has no effect on the bounty hunters reward.

Like, as soon as the bh sends him, he gets his stuff, then its up to the player to do what he wants. Bh gets his stuff, player cant stall

BioHazard likes this
Just now, E4^ said:

To stop it being abused, you could just make it so the person paying the ticket has no effect on the bounty hunters reward.

Like, as soon as the bh sends him, he gets his stuff, then its up to the player to do what he wants. Bh gets his stuff, player cant stall

Yeah thats a better way of doing things

I don't know if this will be added for the main reason of, what will happen to the weapons you posses when you get the BH ticket.Maybe make it that players keep their weapons, the ticket will range from 2.5k to 10k and the honor ratio will be 1:1 or 1:2 because i would prefer sending a person over to jail than ticketing him and letting him keep his weapon which will then be used to probably kill me.