heres the reason servers are actually dying

because the people that wasted their life on this game and made experiences that made players go, " oh wow, that rebel has a .50 cal and just roasted an entire group of cops and made their cars explode demolishing the building infront of me. " factor is now gone due to permaban or they've just become tired of the constant bullshit, and players aren't going to stay around in a boring server that is ran by nerf guns that shoot rubber bullets that are made out of gods tazer.

Edited by Super Bumbi
Donald, STELGIP, DosWolf and 2 others like this
Just now, Noliver. said:

Its dying because of the server... you cant log 2 gangs on the server without server crashing... 

gangs make asylum what it is, and no one wants to play a server where you have to go on the server with 20 ppl on to fight and still crash sometimes and have all the things rebels love taken away or modified.

Steve likes this

Changes only get made when the servers are even more dead then they are now and they need to try make people want to play again. Dev's complain about not getting enough donations but they don't want to spend time on making something people actually want to play. The only way to get the simple "features" and changes that people have been wanting for years is by unlocking it through a paywall and even then it's some twisted form of what we've originally asked for. 

Steve, DJB, FudgeR and 5 others like this
Just now, Danne said:

Maybe they should shut down 2 servers and prioritize 2

It might sound like a wonderful idea, but with the server performance as bad as it is, you would have 1 less server to choose from in that scenario. The servers simply shit the bed at around 80+ players. It seems to be unknown as to why but at this point that is just the bottom line. Taking a server off at all is a terrible option in my opinion. They are better off capping the servers to 75 or 80 and keeping all 4 up 24/7.

As far as I know the main counter argument I have heard for this is that it would decrease the incentive for newer players to join, but realistically they should be more concerned about what their veteran players think because they are the most active and knowledgeable and should definitely be listened to much more then they are listened to now.

I can't deal with the servers kicking me every 15 minutes so I've gone back to csgo until this gets fixed. There was a glimmer of hope about 2 months ago when we had the new dev who was optimizing code however It seems like he has gone and now its dying again.

We have all put up for this for just about 2 years now, enough is enough, the community are tired of it and for most of our current active community members they never got to experience asylum without mass kicks.

Edited by william
Super Bumbi, Treeontyn and FudgeR like this