1st Asylum Montage

Just now, tryhardsqueaker said:

Chowski. Not sure why you posted the video though. I called you shit and you respond with a video of you killing one person with an sdar at rebel. Also nice weeze kid sounds like your asthma was acting up. First kill all week and just got a little too excited I guess.

You called me shit, why should i care =)) ? WHO ARE YOU? i'm not like you to cry over the internet cuz you called me shit xd. Btw did you heard yourself ever? you sound like a potato 

Just now, Matthew ™ said:

You called me shit, why should i care =)) ? WHO ARE YOU? i'm not like you to cry over the internet cuz you called me shit xd. Btw did you heard yourself ever? you sound like a potato 

That whole paragraph was autistic

”btw did you heard yourself” 

Edited by E4^
TRYHARD, Shaq Daddy, Space and 5 others like this

“Who are you” in an arma 3 ALTIS LIFE community lmao, please don’t ever say that again, @tryhardsqueaker is more “relevant” in this super competitive community that you and your group of butt buddies take so seriously. I’m surprised you sound the way you type as well which makes me feel even worse for you. I wouldn’t judge how anyone sounds from the little I’ve heard you say lmao. 

Edited by Chowski.
tkk
TRYHARD likes this
11 minutes ago, Matthew ™ said:

to bad now temper is a trash gang and req is always winning

if you are going to troll why would you say something so unbelievable.. you are supposed to say something believable so you piss people off, not flat out lie, cuz then ppl know ur trolling

Edited by thero
Space, Gutchi and Chowski. like this

Ugh bots enjoy your dead server and hf talking trash on this forum to bad now temper is a trash gang and req is always winning :( atleast you win the trash talk lmao

You have to be one of the top dumbest people I’ve talked to. This is the GAMING ASYLUM FORUMS, you literally stared talking trash now you’re upset because you didn’t know people knew how to respond back lmao.. “temper is a trash gang and req always wins...” I didn’t know you had problems with seeing and comprehending things as well smh