Cartel / Arms / Wong pay

You get paid such a little amount it really just doesn't seem worth it when capping for money from cartels.  I mean I used to want to cap for money from cartels and it would be worth it, I'd make good profits if I capped and kept control for a lil while and could succesfully sell the dirty money.  But now it just seems horrible in comparison to the old system as far as that money goes from them.  It would be nice to see maybe a low amount of money put into it but I get it, don't want it to be too easy for gangs to farm money.  But damn it sucks when no one is doing anything to get money in them lol.

Edited by Wop
Blocker and I Apci I like this

Either you get direct money into your account, Or you get fridges with money spawned in from no where to make the payout worth it. the "community" asked for direct deposit into gang account.

My suggestion is take cartels on more populated servers for more payout. Or take drug and run drugs yourself on a lower population server. Don't bother with wrongs or oil if no one is on. 

Edited by Patato
DJB likes this
Just now, Patato said:

Either you get direct money into your account, Or you get fridges with money spawned in from no where to make the payout worth it. the "community" asked for direct deposit into gang account.

My suggestion is take cartels on more populated servers for more payout. Or take drug and run drugs yourself on a lower population server. Don't bother with wrongs or oil if no one is on. 

Hell yea I agree with your suggestions.  I'm personally not unaware of what is going on but the pay out is something I just wanted to bitch about because I decided to go cap stuff and got like 10k total from a little over a hour of holding Arms and Drug cartel during some populated hours but late in the evening.  

4 hours ago, Patato said:

But it's almost not worth capturing Arms/Wong's/Oil even if people are on, they make pebbles to Drug Cartel (exception maybe being Arms if 2 gangs get numbers on, fight once, and then crash the server). I could be wrong, but I feel like the cut from Drug Cartel is harsher than the others (God forbid you try and run drugs without the necessary talent(s)) and that's why Arms/Wong's/Oil aren't on the same level as Drug Cartel.

Buying from Rebel without Arms? Honestly no big deal. It's not like you lose money. My MK suddenly doesn't costs 3k more for not owning Arms.

Running Oil without Oil Cartel? I lose 1 oil running the rig (with rubber talent if it makes a difference), I think 5? per 32 running in a vehicle. Mediocre given the price of processed oil now.

Selling Scotch? Per 30 scotch, I lose ~2.2k, but why bother with losing money when Wong's is an AFK cap 90% of the time.

Running coke/meth without Drug? Not happening.

DJB likes this

Honestly the money you get isn't bad at all. Typically we hold it for the majority of the day, and it's give or take 500-600k depending. That is Passive income. While you're doing what ever else you're still generating money. 

Edited by Smarty
Steve likes this