Announcement: Server 2

Hello all,

As many of you have been asking, here is the news on server 2.

At the end of March, Server 2 will be retired. 

What does this mean for you?  At the start of April, you will no longer see Server 2 in the list.

What do you need to do? Sell your houses back to the bank on Server 2!  The exchange fee from the Asylum exchange will be removed to aid you in moving your gear to the other servers (This is not in place yet, but will be in the coming days. I will notify when this has been implemented). This fee will be put back in place at the start of April. 

Tyler :D, Boby, Jbdragon and 26 others like this

1. @Mitch (IFRIT) How does the fee on the market going away help us. Each asylum exchange is per server.

2. So we wont even get market value for our houses, if we sell back to bank we get half of market value?

3. Id suggest putting up some notices on P2, Maby @Gen. Henry Arnold can make a in game billboard or something to notify people.

BlackShot, Blocker, Kettles and 1 other like this
32 minutes ago, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

Hello all,

As many of you have been asking, here is the news on server 2.

At the end of March, Server 2 will be retired. 

What does this mean for you?  At the start of April, you will no longer see Server 2 in the list.

What do you need to do? Sell your houses back to the bank on Server 2!  The exchange fee from the Asylum exchange will be removed to aid you in moving your gear to the other servers (This is not in place yet, but will be in the coming days. I will notify when this has been implemented). This fee will be put back in place at the start of April. 

what about us selling our houses?we don t get 150k for a big house when we sell it we get 102 or 120k at most.are those gonna be adjusted as well so we can get the market price for them at least?

Just now, Smee said:

@bamf @Gnashes @Mitch (IFRIT), Could the servers stay up permanent for the remainder of the time and also a in game announcement when you log in for those who dont use the forums and particularly new.

As far as the server staying up. I'm sure there will be enough time to move the needed stuff. I'll see what can be done here.  As far as an announcement, I'll see what can be done here as well. 

Just now, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

As far as the server staying up. I'm sure there will be enough time to move the needed stuff. I'll see what can be done here.  As far as an announcement, I'll see what can be done here as well. 

rarely see server 2 due to having work schedules when the server is up this covers 3am to 1 pm GMT

BioHazard likes this