apparently this isnt vdm. thanks admins!

Just now, Sp0on said:

you were in full control of your vehicle.  you had time to break;you had time to divert to the right, but you chose not to.

YOUR FAULT MY DUDE.

yeah i can really stop a car im not driving lmao. also there is no way in hell that my buddy couldve slowed down or swerved in that split second that the retard swipes infront of us. we were trying to pass and he vdmed us.

Just now, TheRealStitches said:

yeah i can really stop a car im not driving lmao. also there is no way in hell that my buddy couldve slowed down or swerved in that split second that the retard swipes infront of us. we were trying to pass and he vdmed us.

ok. he was in full control. idk if your buddy has much experience with driving in the game or in general but he still could have slowed down and/or applied the break. he could have changed his path. granted there was a little bit of desync going on but there are things to do to avoid this from happening.

Just now, Sp0on said:

ok. he was in full control. idk if your buddy has much experience with driving in the game or in general but he still could have slowed down and/or applied the break. he could have changed his path. granted there was a little bit of desync going on but there are things to do to avoid this from happening.

I mean sure he couldve tried to but there was maybe one second of time he couldve reacted in. idk anyone that could swerve or stop on ARMA 3 in that split second

Sp0on likes this
Just now, Sp0on said:

But your vehicle hit his...so...

this isnt real life. he caused me to hit him. irl that would be my fault but in ARMA 3 thats not my problem. he clearly purposley whips in front of us to kill us. it is clearly vdm but i already got the kid banned for somethin else i just wanted my comp cuz this retard fucked me.

This video is hardly the whole picture.

If the admins are going to ban someone for desync and being a shitty driver, then it's the beginning of a slippery slope.

Did he stop to revive you or were you forced to respawn?

EDIT: Is that a cop?

If he did revive you, did he apologize and let you drive off as is or did he robocop you your charges and seize your gun.

I'm not going to say that they (the admins) made the right call, but making a public post complaining/crying about one death is hardly the right play here.

Edited by Kernikov
GravL likes this
Just now, Kernikov said:

This video is hardly the whole picture.

If the admins are going to ban someone for desync and being a shitty driver, then it's the beginning of a slippery slope.

Did he stop to revive you or were you forced to respawn?

EDIT: Is that a cop?

If he did revive you, did he apologize and let you drive off as is or did he robocop you your charges and seize your gun.

I'm not going to say that they (the admins) made the right call, but making a public post complaining/crying about one death is hardly the right play here.

is that a cop? are you joking? since when do cops drive regular hatchbacks with no cop decals lmao. no it was some dipshit that vdmed me and left