Farewell Sexy Bois - Pascual

HumblePanda

Asylum has given me the opportunity to meet great personalities and experience a novel community. Unfortunately, time no longer permits the hours I once put in APD; instead these hours have been dedicated to my West Point application (GO ARMY). 

I don't know how to transition, so I will just start tagging the notable people I can remember off the top of my head.

@Alshiq Fatarra - Thanks for doing my ride-along and passing me back in the day. I hope everything runs smoothly as Lt.

@Dredd - The most OG Lt. there was Asylum wide. You were the Freddie Mercury of P2 (without the AIDS part hopefully). Forever missed.

@Flameless - Didn't really know you that much since I was mainly P2. All I know is that you had one hella narrator voice that made me hard (no homo).

@J. Urbanowski - An experienced and veteran Sgt. who knows his shit. Knew how to keep everybody entertained but serious at the same time. An o7 to you good sir.

@Patato - The most genuine person I met during my time here. Went out of his way to help and guide me and others through the ropes, while expecting nothing in return. Shalom my dude.

So this is it. My farewell. Thank you everybody whom I had an enjoyable time with. APD and Asylum created a family that I looked forward to talking to after a long day. 

Au Revoir,

Pascual

Edited by HumblePanda
Sentence Flow
Donald, J. Urbanowski and Kev 23 like this
Just now, HumblePanda said:

@Patato - The most genuine person I met during my time here. Went out of his way to help and guide me and others through the ropes, while expecting nothing in return. Shalom my dude.

What is this, If i'm mentioned in a leaving post it better be because i directly forced you off the server with my toxicity.

<3 See you around feel free to hop in and play.

J. Urbanowski likes this
On 12/03/2018 at 6:47 AM, HumblePanda said:

Asylum has given me the opportunity to meet great personalities and experience a novel community. Unfortunately, time no longer permits the hours I once put in APD; instead these hours have been dedicated to my West Point application (GO ARMY). 

I don't know how to transition, so I will just start tagging the notable people I can remember off the top of my head.

@Alshiq Fatarra - Thanks for doing my ride-along and passing me back in the day. I hope everything runs smoothly as Lt.

@Dredd - The most OG Lt. there was Asylum wide. You were the Freddie Mercury of P2 (without the AIDS part hopefully). Forever missed.

@Flameless - Didn't really know you that much since I was mainly P2. All I know is that you had one hella narrator voice that made me hard (no homo).

@J. Urbanowski - An experienced and veteran Sgt. who knows his shit. Knew how to keep everybody entertained but serious at the same time. An o7 to you good sir.

So this is it. My farewell. Thank you everybody whom I had an enjoyable time with. APD and Asylum created a family that I looked forward to talking to after a long day. 

Au Revoir,

Pascual

Take care my dude I hope all goes well for you man take care o7