Montage 21

Just now, Crunchedd said:

Not gonna play to save some retards making stupid decisions lmao and i was never in the gang i just play with the gang my app was a meme to get into ts never wore tags for a reason 

You care way to much about your rep on the internet your the reason kids shoot up schools honestly so that ones like you don't exist anymore

Just now, Space.God said:

You care way to much about your rep on the internet your the reason kids shoot up schools honestly so that ones like you don't exist anymore

Just now, Crunchedd said:

Not gonna play to save some retards making stupid decisions lmao and i was never in the gang i just play with the gang my app was a meme to get into ts never wore tags for a reason 

Just now, Steve said:

No Crunchedd, you got kicked for having an ego bigger then my forehead and because you play for yourself.

Keep the drama to sidechat. No need to get marzohs thread locked 

Just now, Steve said:

No Crunchedd, you got kicked for having an ego bigger then my forehead and because you play for yourself.

Just now, Space.God said:

who the fuck are you tough guys talking too like that? thats crunchedd ok? don’t disrespect him on this isnt the internet buddy this is real life :frog:. Also Marzoh, as ive said time and time again; Leave your house that daddy paid for.

Crunchedd likes this
Just now, Sean. /House said:

who the fuck are you tough guys talking too like that? thats crunchedd ok? don’t disrespect him on this isnt the internet buddy this is real life :frog:. Also Marzoh, as ive said time and time again; Leave your house that daddy paid for.

DUDE HE DIDNT WEAR TAGS FOR A REASON

lmaooooo

Also nice one A1 | Marzoh friend buddy pal

Edited by E4^
FudgeR likes this