Action_Jaxon

Goodbye Asylum ;(

25 posts in this topic

After putting in so many hours in by getting memed on low tier gangs, to joining the APD and getting shit on by rebels, to joining drunk squad and seeing @Ebola fly a plane into the drug cartel tower and getting beaned!!!!! It’s time to say my days on asylum are over. It’s been fun cya guys soon. Like to say farewell to my buddy’s who made my days great.

@DS_Billy  my dad

@huskymatt second mom 

@mast  see you in Los Santos bud 

@Maaqs  getting Corporal before me and addicted to Taylor Swift

@Mason  shit myself when 6 of you got out a hell and made me drop my gear

@Raza and @Morgan Lacerda  doing my ride along and your game kept crashing during it 

@MoralityVII One tapping me in skip tracer when I was afk :(

@CassidyMeme being a huge meme 

@JaxxonMurphy made me overcome my fear

@Joe (StealthProxy) NJ is are home I will find you ( will miss your supervisor hatch and your smelly political thoughts)

@Jonesy I was your fav Constable when you were cadet ( don’t stop making airsoft videos <3 )

@King will miss your high fucking voice 

@ElChapo  don’t meme me at drug fileds 

@Innateocean got to see you retire and get promoted again (for the MK prob) 

@curley Best briefings ever

@Blade it’s your boy Jason!

@Wolfbane still need to take you to the pick nick place in air HQ, BAD WOLF, you smell, Gucci Gang but your screaming it,  F*#$k Sean BRO, let three bounty hunters take me when your cadets were right in front of me ;(

 

Good bye asylum I’ll be on every now and then to meme all of you above ^^^^^^^^^^^ your not going to see it coming. CYA :kermit:

McMuffin, revise, Ebola and 12 others like this

Share this post


Link to post

Well fuck.... This is the first farewell post I haven't wanted to see...

 

o7 

We best be playing other games though you cuck.

Action_Jaxon likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, JaxxonMurphy said:

Well fuck.... This is the first farewell post I haven't wanted to see...

 

o7 

We best be playing other games though you cuck.

Always :P;)

Share this post


Link to post

-tears up- ): my bff is leaving me

 

That's okay we'll play other games

<3

Action_Jaxon likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Goyneyyy said:

don't come back :frog:

oof :frog:

Share this post


Link to post

Thanks for the memorable times we had. I never thought this day would come.

I wish you the best of luck in the future, and hopefully you'll come back some time.

Stay in touch.

o7 from Smelly Joe.

Share this post


Link to post
14 hours ago, Action_Jaxon said:

After putting in so many hours in by getting memed on low tier gangs, to joining the APD and getting shit on by rebels, to joining drunk squad and seeing @Ebola fly a plane into the drug cartel tower and getting beaned!!!!! It’s time to say my days on asylum are over. It’s been fun cya guys soon. Like to say farewell to my buddy’s who made my days great.

@DS_Billy  my dad

@huskymatt second mom 

@mast  see you in Los Santos bud 

@Maaqs  getting Corporal before me and addicted to Taylor Swift

@Mason  shit myself when 6 of you got out a hell and made me drop my gear

@Raza and @Morgan Lacerda  doing my ride along and your game kept crashing during it 

@MoralityVII One tapping me in skip tracer when I was afk :(

@CassidyMeme being a huge meme 

@JaxxonMurphy made me overcome my fear

@Joe (StealthProxy) NJ is are home I will find you ( will miss your supervisor hatch and your smelly political thoughts)

@Jonesy I was your fav Constable when you were cadet ( don’t stop making airsoft videos <3 )

@King will miss your high fucking voice 

@ElChapo  don’t meme me at drug fileds 

@Innateocean got to see you retire and get promoted again (for the MK prob) 

@curley Best briefings ever

@Blade it’s your boy Jason!

@Wolfbane still need to take you to the pick nick place in air HQ, BAD WOLF, you smell, Gucci Gang but your screaming it,  F*#$k Sean BRO, let three bounty hunters take me when your cadets were right in front of me ;(

 

Good bye asylum I’ll be on every now and then to meme all of you above ^^^^^^^^^^^ your not going to see it coming. CYA :kermit:

wow rude.what about qamar?forgot about me?

Action_Jaxon likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, LastKiller said:

wow rude.what about qamar?forgot about me?

Man I forgot a lot of people xDdd

Share this post


Link to post

Good times doing your ride-along. My game crashed what? 4-5 times? But we DID IT lol

Action_Jaxon likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Raza said:

Good times doing your ride-along. My game crashed what? 4-5 times? But we DID IT lol

true... then you made me think i failed after that xD

 

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.