Tarkov pls?

Just now, Jake said:

Probably the worst gameplay I have seen in a very long time, you obviously have no idea how to play ;)

Lmao suck my left nut you probably wouldn't even be able to shoot the broad side of a barn.

Just now, Tyrese said:

wait yallplay tarkov? :pogchamp:

and yeah man Bread, Codie, DarkKnight, Lacie(i think haven't played with her yet), Lucky, Abel Winchester, GreenDemon, Agent Cucky, Professor Pericles, GhostShot, and i think Akeelagi is gonna get it too we all play not sure if Pericles and Ghostshot still play been a while since i played with them.

Professor Pericles and ItsLego like this
10 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

you can't kill someone with a shotgun point blank but what you CAN do is run up to someone with an axe and smack them twice and they're dead

that's why i don't play this game

This was some type of bug or he was a hacker shotguns kill someone with fort in 5 shells 2 with PACA and 1 with no armor. Not to mention he didnt give a fuck that he was getting shot, he walked up to him, let him shoot once more then killed Tyler.

Tyler likes this
18 minutes ago, Dick Romney said:

Tarkov is my favorite game. hmu if you want to play

If you see us in TS just hit us up man. We play almost every night getting kinda big groups of people though we may need to run 2 groups at a time we have like 7-8 people who all want to play now lmao.