NO more robo cop?

Marcels

Idk if this is just me put have you guys been getting robo copped recently like alot. Like i will kidnap a cop and then when i try to turn my self in and after a good rp story they straight up give me like a 10% reduced ticked man its fucked up.

Image result for robocop gif         

Tiny Cox and Blocker like this
Just now, Marcels said:

Idk if this is just me put have you guys been getting robo copped recently like alot. Like i will kidnap a cop and then when i try to turn my self in and after a good rp story they straight up give me like a 10% reduced ticked man its fucked up.

Image result for robocop gif         

Well you gotta pay from the gear youve stolen

Beifang Ming likes this

Damn that is fucked up.  I see some new constables that seem young tend to robo cop and cadets.  But the older players seem to know whats up and will help to make the game enjoyable cutting some slack but keeping serious at the same time.  That is me, if I can do something I will but hey it is what it is. 

Paul Blart likes this
Just now, Super Bumbi said:

apd is shit, if you don't like how they treat you; you can always go to another server where the cops are actually not dickheads and 12 y/o's.

Yea these young kids that get cadet or constable are so well... whats the word.. oblivious?  I mean its like they don't know what they are doing and don't know that they can role play a little and don't have to be robo cop. 

Edited by Wop

If you give a story of IT WAS SELF DEFENSE AT PEACH FIELDS THEY JUMPED OUT AND I HAD TO SHOOT.. you're not getting much of a ticket..

if you have half a brain at all and make up the slightest story, you're getting a discount or pardon.. don't be lazy and don't be a dick and i'll give you a cheap ticket/pardon.

Xavorey likes this
Just now, JaxxonMurphy said:

If you give a story of IT WAS SELF DEFENSE AT PEACH FIELDS THEY JUMPED OUT AND I HAD TO SHOOT.. you're not getting much of a ticket..

if you have half a brain at all and make up the slightest story, you're getting a discount or pardon.. don't be lazy and don't be a dick and i'll give you a cheap ticket/pardon.

If it was self defense why should someone have to make up some bs story,

its completey retarded

Just now, E4^ said:

If it was self defense why should someone have to make up some bs story,

its completey retarded

Try hearing it was self defense 100x a day. Nothing else.. just it was self defense.

My ass.. I watch you run around kavala shooting and prodding at people all damn day and all of the sudden OMG IM INNOCENT IT WAS SELF DEFENSE.. bullshit.. be original and make shit up.. 

When I civ and get caught, I always either pay the ticket as I'm guilty as hell, or i make up a story and try to get a discount.

Try hearing it was self defense 100x a day. Nothing else.. just it was self defense.

My ass.. I watch you run around kavala shooting and prodding at people all damn day and all of the sudden OMG IM INNOCENT IT WAS SELF DEFENSE.. bullshit.. be original and make shit up.. 

When I civ and get caught, I always either pay the ticket as I'm guilty as hell, or i make up a story and try to get a discount.

So a kid comes up to you, a 5k ticket and a backpack. He has to rp with someone so his day isnt ruined by a bounty hunter when he defended himsef frm being robbed

Just now, E4^ said:

So a kid comes up to you, a 5k ticket and a backpack. He has to rp with someone so his day isnt ruined by a bounty hunter when he defended himsef frm being robbed

Yep, if all I hear was it was self defense and nothing else.. you're not getting much. again, don't be a lazy piece of shit, RP it. If you can't Light RP on a Light RP server.. GTFO

Xavorey likes this

i was praying at one of the shrines near the top of the northern forests when i heard shuffling within the brush nearby, prying my sight away from the shrine of prayer i soon inspected two men in csats and mx's. i took out my po-7 and loaded in my lethal rounds. i engaged in group r&r with these men until the po-7 was empty and they were motionless from their enjoyment.

Paul Blart and DJB like this

Yes my favorite is I took down 5 fully geared rebels trying to steal my peaches with my old trusty rook my grandfather gave me.  I tend to just plead guilty as if I were in court for a faster trip to prison and therefore a faster prison sentence if my bounty is too high and or I don't want to explain.

Edited by Wop
Just now, Super Bumbi said:

i was praying at one of the shrines near the top of the northern forests when i heard shuffling within the brush nearby, prying my sight away from the shrine of prayer i soon inspected two men in csats and mx's. i took out my po-7 and loaded in my lethal rounds. i engaged in group r&r with these men until the po-7 was empty and they were motionless from their enjoyment.

Wow... you should write stories. :kappa:

Edited by Wop

Yep, if all I hear was it was self defense and nothing else.. you're not getting much. again, don't be a lazy piece of shit, RP it. If you can't Light RP on a Light RP server.. GTFO

Saying it was self defence is light rp...

if you dont know what light rp is and you play a light rp server.. GTFO.

Edited by E4^
5 hours ago, Wop said:

Damn that is fucked up.  I see some new constables that seem young tend to robo cop and cadets.  But the older players seem to know whats up and will help to make the game enjoyable cutting some slack but keeping serious at the same time.  That is me, if I can do something I will but hey it is what it is. 

i have just got cop and if you ever have me process you, might find out how i gave you a pardon or a nicely reduced ticket. i never give tickets like that unless you dont want to role play or you want to be a dick.

DJB likes this
Just now, devman115 said:

i have just got cop and if you ever have me process you, might find out how i gave you a pardon or a nicely reduced ticket. i never give tickets like that unless you dont want to role play or you want to be a dick.

Yea even if someone is being a dick I still process them normally and make sure their story checks out.  I don't let someone else affect how I do my job.  That being said if someone is harassing or something like that then I would process them accordingly.  But just because I don't like someones attitude but they are innocent or explain what happened and it checks out I will cut them slack; because I care more about the job and helping them see that we the APD are not all dicks; but some of us care about the community and will help them / police them legitimately.   

P.S it seems to me that people are scared to lose their constable or cadet so they are concerned about offering reduced ticket or actually role playing.  Anyways what I'm getting at is if you just follow the rules and guidelines you will be fine, I think newer members to the APD should know this as it will help them with game play imo.  Instead of being worried about doing the wrong thing while processing or saying the wrong thing thinking it will lead to some form of punishment.  Just try to feel it out and do the right thing and remember its not all about you.

Edited by Wop

It's simple, your explanation and the way you act toward the officer will help form the digits of your ticket lmfao. Boys hard when they are shit talking the officers in a gunfight 5 mins prior to when they are in hand cuffs. I don't understand how you can really think "I just killed a bunch of officers of the law 5 minutes ago but ima turn myself in and get a 80% reduction or pardon on my ticket with some bullshit explanation." lmfao. Like some said the most common shit I hear is the self defense claim. "Well you see officer, I had to defend myself." Come on, really? As @JaxxonMurphy said, absolute shit RP. Enjoy that ticket big fella. 

JaxxonMurphy likes this
Just now, Wop said:

Yea even if someone is being a dick I still process them normally and make sure their story checks out.  I don't let someone else affect how I do my job.  That being said if someone is harassing or something like that then I would process them accordingly.  But just because I don't like someones attitude but they are innocent or explain what happened and it checks out I will cut them slack; because I care more about the job and helping them see that we the APD are not all dicks; but some of us care about the community and will help them / police them legitimately.   

P.S it seems to me that people are scared to lose their constable or cadet so they are concerned about offering reduced ticket or actually role playing.  Anyways what I'm getting at is if you just follow the rules and guidelines you will be fine, I think newer members to the APD should know this as it will help them with game play imo.  Instead of being worried about doing the wrong thing while processing or saying the wrong thing thinking it will lead to some form of punishment.  Just try to feel it out and do the right thing and remember its not all about you.

i agree with what your saying i just didnt word myself right 

DJB likes this
2 minutes ago, E4^ said:

Saying it was self defence is light rp...

if you dont know what light rp is and you play a light rp server.. GTFO.

Some people think role playing is standing in front of a hand cuffed civ and listening to their story about how the nazi zombies attacked his peach field and that’s how he got 12 manslaughters. 

5 hours ago, smellypig said:

cadets have to follow the book. thing is i found higher ups are the ones who robo cop me. because they can 

lol they do but if you give a 15 min story on how your wanted and ask for parole after turning yourself in and the cadet says "sorry i can believe that story, the best i can do is a half ticket" then gives me 90k ticket and sends me to jail. I will never rp with cadets when i have a high bounty. If i just went afk i could've been 15 min into my jail sentence instead of wasting 15 min of time trying to get parole from a cadet.

smellypig likes this