NO more robo cop?

Marcels

Yes, i'd like to join in on this roast session. Marcel, you suck at RP. You cry when you put so many flaws in your story and when we question them, you accuse us of being corrupt. But before I go any further, lets review why you're crying.

1. You got a full ticket for kidnapping a cop, probably lied to the cop, relayed witness is a thing, when it comes to kidnapping, TELL THE TRUTH. Then RP why, etc.

2. You continue to harass and annoy the fuck out of all cops when they patrol (in kavala). Then you expect them to be nice to you after them having to process you 20 times in that same hour.

3. You also seem to believe that you're entitled to reduced tickets, when someone Role plays, it doesn't necessarily mean its good role play. You're the type of person to scream bull shit then say its rp to cry into a lower ticket/pardon.

Stop crying to the forums and IA if you think there is truly something wrong.

With love
Reality. 

Snow-, Bherky, Devlin and 3 others like this
Just now, Dick Romney said:

Yes, i'd like to join in on this roast session. Marcel, you suck at RP. You cry when you put so many flaws in your story and when we question them, you accuse us of being corrupt. But before I go any further, lets review why you're crying.

1. You got a full ticket for kidnapping a cop, probably lied to the cop, relayed witness is a thing, when it comes to kidnapping, TELL THE TRUTH. Then RP why, etc.

2. You continue to harass and annoy the fuck out of all cops when they patrol (in kavala). Then you expect them to be nice to you after them having to process you 20 times in that same hour.

3. You also seem to believe that you're entitled to reduced tickets, when someone Role plays, it doesn't necessarily mean its good role play. You're the type of person to scream bull shit then say its rp to cry into a lower ticket/pardon.

Stop crying to the forums and IA if you think there is truly something wrong.

With love
Reality. 

Kid you reported me after i kidnap you talk about salty 

Just now, Snow- said:

lol Marcel is literally the most toxic civ I've ever seen..kidnaps cops & civilians in Kavala ALL day and uses some stupid loophole @Mitch (IFRIT) that allows you to restart the 10 minute timer by continually downing people. Holds cops for hours in his house and then comes on the forums and bitches about ticket prices. LMFAO.

If you are being downed at the 10 minute mark, just for the purpose of being held over and over again. You are allowed to disconnect. you'll need to maintain evidence in case they try to report your for combat log. 

Just now, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

If you are being downed at the 10 minute mark, just for the purpose of being held over and over again. You are allowed to disconnect. you'll need to maintain evidence in case they try to report your for combat log. 

Does this apply to cops as well?

Just now, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

Homie this man would not value his life so i kept role play with him for a long long time 

19 hours ago, william said:

Just me that never gets robo copped?

Maybe its because my roleplay is so damn good. @Silver-Spy @massi

Maybe it's u only turning ur self In to good cops. 

I can guarantee for p4 whenever I get caught by a constable, and I have a 120 k ticket and could be RPing for 20 minutes I will never be able to go below 100k with these cops. 

I miss the p3 roleplay squad 

@livernuts

@Lucky

@Blake Suley

And of course mahdizzle and all those fuckwits

Blake. and Lucky like this
Just now, wollie35 said:

I can guarantee for p4 whenever I get caught by a constable, and I have a 120 k ticket and could be RPing for 20 minutes I will never be able to go below 100k with these cops. 

@livernuts

@Lucky

@Blake Suley

The way I see it, If you make your processing officer laugh then your golden. Not everyone is as funny as I am so it could be hard for others. If you make them laugh it makes them feel compelled to lower your ticket ;)

Lucky likes this
Just now, william said:

The way I see it, If you make your processing officer laugh then your golden. Not everyone is as funny as I am so it could be hard for others. If you make them laugh it makes them feel compelled to lower your ticket ;)

I have made officers laugh who said well I don't believe ur story 3 second later I guess I am just not funny, :FeelsBadMan:

Blake. likes this
1 hour ago, wollie35 said:

@livernuts

@Lucky

@Blake Suley

Bruh wew straight up made people run circles around highway patrol outpost for pardons 

Lucky and wollie35 like this
3 hours ago, wollie35 said:

@livernuts

@Lucky

@Blake Suley

Yea homie fuck da coops brutha 

it has been pretty bad like ive been robo copped over 4k I even admit to one charge but one was an accident between me and my friend but he still wanted to give full ticket even after I explain it when I no lifed cop I rarely gave even a quarter ticket its not hard people just so money hungry they forget the point is to just make it fun not everyone plays to grind for money 90% of what I do anymore is just goofing off but its becoming more of a hassle to even attempt to rp with cops anymore. people being cadets or constables is not a good excuse to be a robo. when I first joined apd it was heavily stressed that rp was the whole reason to do cop.

wollie35 likes this
On 3/14/2018 at 5:30 AM, Marcels said:

Idk if this is just me put have you guys been getting robo copped recently like alot. Like i will kidnap a cop and then when i try to turn my self in and after a good rp story they straight up give me like a 10% reduced ticked man its fucked up.

Image result for robocop gif         

Hmm lets see here, your rp was probably, "oh i have an unlawful detainment because i was helping my friend bounty hunt" probably not even 5 min after kidnapping a cop. Your a cop, you should know what a relayed witness is, and you should know youre not going to get leniency if you kidnap a cop and lie about the whole rp situation when we KNOW what you did. Try to come up with a good story as to why you had to kidnap a cop, not just lie and say it didnt happen.. Personally i expect like a minute story per 5k of charges, if you have a couple counts of kidnapping, dont expect to get a half with a story that lasts 30 sec. Its getting really fucking annoying having to go on cop and hear "wow robocop fuck off you piece of shit" and "im reporting you youre getting points" followed by 5 min of Screaming that someone isnt following procedure and theyre getting reported. Pro tip: if you want to be salty that you were caught doing something and want to be a dick to the cop telling him hes getting reported, its not gonna end well for you, ill just give you a full ticket to be a dick back and ill add charges that i may not have added if you had just rpd. I dont know how many times ive been told that and not once have i gotten points for it. so next time you are thinking about making this stupid ass post because youre salty, just report it to IA because no one gives a fuck if you think youre being robocopped.