Change log 8.1.2

bamf

Just now, Gen. Henry Arnold said:

Meth Cocktail: l340t6k.png
Meth:wrRaZxO.png
?

Is it just me that thinks meth should be similar to scotch while also staying as a run?

like, the process of a meth cocktail turning to the crystal state takes hours.

i think as a run, we can be able to sell the cocktail, or store it in a house for it to eventually become a more expensive item: meth.

GravL and cHIP oTLE like this
Just now, E4^ said:

Is it just me that thinks meth should be similar to scotch while also staying as a run?

i think as a run, we can be able to sell the cocktail, or store it in a house for it to eventually become a more expensive item: meth.

As long as we don't suffer a price cut from the current method I'd say sure why not.

Kev 23 likes this
Just now, E4^ said:

+1

Just now, E4^ said:

Good idea but doesn't really make sense bc Scotch has to age IRL which is why u have to wait. Meth doesn't have to age.

Edited by Christopher Steele
19 hours ago, E4^ said:

I like this idea... but at that point, I'd just switch to crank...

Asylum servers are unable to reliably handle more than 70 players.  After that performance is random.  Dozens of players complaining of minute-long desync is no way to build a community.  Now you have cut off server #2, forcing even higher average-player-counts onto the other servers.  Either get server hardware that can handle 100 players, or reduce max players to what your servers can actually reliably handle: 70.

It is aggravating playing with 60+ seconds desync with a group.  You get into a vehicle and drive somewhere, but your friend is still getting into the vehicle 1-2KM back.  It is pointless to have servers up with this dismal level of performance.  And it's not just me with bad Internet or something, dozens of people complain in side-chat when player loads are high.  Once in a while the server can handle max players, but most of the time it can not.  Also, the server often crashes after 10 to 90 minutes of terrible desync.

Why oh why did you remove S2 when the player loads are already causing server issues?

Edit:

That's a great screenshot of the hacker.  Follow the money trail...

Edited by Samus_Aran
typo

Just because im a bounty hunter, doesnt mean I wont go cap cartel with my gang, If I get the 350k honour needed for apex I dont see why I wouldent be aloud to cap it, Its an illigal weapon if you have lethels, just like the katiba or the mk. If im capping a cartel im not gona go down my bounty, because then im gona need to go out of cover to restrain him and then I need to escape to go arrest them

Just now, cHIP ōTLE said:

What, so u can go downcap to bait a bounty, then down them when they push?

Cartels are a REBEL activity, NOT a vigilante one.

Edited by Nicolas March
Just now, Nicolas March said:

Just because im a bounty hunter, doesnt mean I wont go cap cartel with my gang, If I get the 350k honour needed for apex I dont see why I wouldent be aloud to cap it, Its an illigal weapon if you have lethels, just like the katiba or the mk. If im capping a cartel im not gona go down my bounty, because then im gona need to go out of cover to restrain him and then I need to escape to go arrest them

Stop fucking being a bounty hunter if ur gonna be sitting here bitching about it. Its a rebel activety not a bh one.

BioHazard likes this
Just now, BioHazard said:

He has a point^ stick to kavala with ur mx 

I dont remember when was the last time I was in kavala with a mx, I stopped going when farmers ville started kos me

Honestly that would be fucking aids if bounty hunters could cap

Before bounty hunters could cap if they had illigal weapons like the katiba or the mk, I dont see any reason why that got removed

Dident see anyone complain that a bounty hunter was caping a cartel with a lethel gun

Edited by Nicolas March
Just now, Nicolas March said:

I dont remember when was the last time I was in kavala with a mx, I stopped going when farmers ville started kos me

That seems to be the only time bounty hunters actually try go after me because they're all chilling there, apart from camping donor they don't do shit when I'm rolling round anywhere else with 100k+ bounty

Edited by BioHazard

That seems to be the only time bounty hunters actually try go after me because they're all chilling there, apart from camping donor they don't do shit when I'm rolling round anywhere else with 100k+ bounty

100k is like 2.5k honor.

I need like 85k more for master crusader.

It sucks so much that the ratio is so big.If it was like 1:25 im sure it would have been much better.

BioHazard likes this