Police Cartel 1 life  

81 members have voted

1. 1. So here's the issue - You're at a cartel and the cops come back over and over and over until they get you. I strongly believe the rebel raid rule, to where if you're killed you can't come back, be enforced with cartel raids as well because right now it's way too op tbh. Thoughts? No salt plz bb girls

• Yes It should be
    • No it shouldn't

So here's the issue -

You're at a cartel and the cops come back over and over and over until they get you. I strongly believe the rebel raid rule, to where if you're killed you can't come back, be enforced with cartel raids as well because right now it's way too op tbh. Thoughts? No salt plz bb girls @Mitch (IFRIT) @Clint Beastwood @SharingWriter @Ken.

Edited by skimancole
Just now, skimancole said:

So here's the issue -

You're at a cartel and the cops come back over and over and over until they get you. I strongly believe the rebel raid rule, to where if you're killed you can't come back, be enforced with cartel raids as well because right now it's way too op tbh. Thoughts? No salt plz bb girls

If you wipe them they can't come back :shrug:

Twinkie likes this

I think you have a point and i think there should be the rebel raid rule applied for cartels as well but at the same point if cops raid rebel and you are say on top of tower [Drug OG] than you shouldn't have a problem in killing them.Most cops are so impatient that they just push in and die.Thats just my opinion on this

McMuffin and Rogue like this
Just now, Silver-Spy said:

I think you have a point and i think there should be the rebel raid rule applied for cartels as well but at the same point if cops raid rebel and you are say on top of tower [Drug OG] than you shouldn't have a problem in killing them.Most cops are so impatient that they just push in and die.Thats just my opinion on this

Cartel raiding shouldn't be balanced around the cops being brain dead. Gangs get on cop plenty and will know how to fight the cartel better than the people defending. The current cartel raiding policy will continue to hurt smaller/low skilled gangs.

Stipulations are in place to stop this from being a problem.

Wipe the cops - they cant come back.  EVEN IF BACKUP IS ENROUTE. Back up must reach the 300m from cap (not center of cap, surrounding cap) before re-engaging.  

If you don't want to push or spend the time to find the ONE cop hiding in a bush it's on you.

Only 1 raid PER Sergeant/Lieutenant per reboot. 

If that is being abused they are subject to HEAVY reprimand, demotion is the first course of action, depending on the severity it can even lead to removal.

ALL IN ALL- if you're contesting a cartel and you find yourself overwhelmed with cops and can't handle it, dont come to the forums to complain about a rule where you actually get a fight, leave the cartel.  

Scared money doesn't make money.