A Public Service Announcement

Just now, Treeontyn said:

Please do enlighten me on this false story

Major false point is that undercover only tried to get into 2 accounts, postgame’s gaming forum account, and his steam account, the other accounts, such as his PayPal, were never interfered with. Also note that postgame GAVE undercover the steam account password. 

Newfie likes this

So it really comes down to, either a) Post was retarded and put his password for all important accounts as Postgame123 or, the more realistic one, b ) Undercover doxed him.

You are defending someone who tried to commit a federal crime and almost succeeded,

im defending someone who is being accused of doxing him when in reality he gave his password away. And yes it is a lesson you fuck, dont give your password out online. especially if you use the same password for all your accounts. 

Edited by Newfie
Just now, thero said:

Major false point is that undercover only tried to get into 2 accounts, postgame’s gaming forum account, and his steam account, the other accounts, such as his PayPal, were never interfered with. Also note that postgame GAVE undercover the steam account password. 

Just now, Newfie said:

im defending someone who is being accused of doxing him when in reality he gave his password away. And yes it is a lesson you fuck, dont give your password out online. especially if you use the same password for all your accounts. 

Even if this is the case, and he gave it to someone else who tried to hack his paypal and other accounts. How does the make it any better for his side of things? He's still an accomplice to it. He gave someone his info, with the intent to get his info stolen. Meanwhile you guys are laughing behind your screens like little 12 year old trolls hoping his shit will get hacked.

I don't understand how you can take advantage of someone who is nice to you guys and was trying to become friends with you. You think it's funny, I call it deviant and manipulative scum who take advantage of anyone they can when they are weak. It's a real sign of your character. God I pray for the person of any future relationship of yours and the psychological abuse you put them through. Just give your head a shake man, we're not in preschool anymore. 

Even if this is the case, and he gave it to someone else who tried to hack his paypal and other accounts. How does the make it any better for his side of things? He's still an accomplice to it. He gave someone his info, with the intent to get his info stolen. Meanwhile you guys are laughing behind your screens like little 12 year old trolls hoping his shit will get hacked.

I don't understand how you can take advantage of someone who is nice to you guys and was trying to become friends with you. You think it's funny, I call it deviant and manipulative scum who take advantage of anyone they can when they are weak. It's a real sign of your character. God I pray for the person of any future relationship of yours and the psychological abuse you put them through. Just give your head a shake man, we're not in preschool anymore. 

You are implying me and Newfie were the ones who were in contact with postgame and behind all of this, which isn’t the case.

please refrain from speaking on topics you know nothing about. K thanks 

Just now, thero said:

You are implying me and Newfie were the ones who were in contact with postgame and behind all of this, which isn’t the case.

please refrain from speaking on topics you know nothing about. K thanks 

Just now, Newfie said:

someone who hands out their passwords to people they know online is festering at the bottom of the gene pool and should have been taken out by natural selection anyways

Edited by OperationSB
TRYHARD, Kettles and thero like this
Just now, thero said:

Just now, Newfie said:

im defending someone who is being accused of doxing him when in reality he gave his password away. And yes it is a lesson you fuck, dont give your password out online.

So I understand that neither of you graduated high school, so I'll bring it down to your level.

1. The intention of this post was a call to action against those who use booters to gain an advantage in game, or for one's own personal gain. 

2. It was never made to expose anyone. For those who want some1 who has the balls to drop names, go see Aleec's great #Armagate series.

3. No new information regarding anyone who took part in any illegal activities was presented. The only pieces of evidence brought up was an old steam conversation from tryhardsqueaker, which was already confirmed to be valid from tryhard himself, as well as a screenshot of myself clearing being taken down. The screenshot took place on March 9th, 2018. This abnormal rise in packet loss occurred quite a lot since playing alongside Req, and as soon as I got a new IP, the packet loss magically stopped (!)

4. For a situation in which 0 names were dropped, or anyone was accused, Temper was surprisingly quick to gather their goons and create a story defending themselves when nobody even accused them. +10 suspicion in my eyes.

5. I own 7 steam accounts. My current account is here. The password of this account before the breach was "38613743386". The account I lent Undercover is here. The password of this account before the breach was "postgame". I trusted him with it, as there was universally nothing he could do with it, and I didn't think he would steal it (he did not).

6. Now Temper claims that they accessed my forum, main steam, Google +, Gmail, Reddit, Uplay, and PayPal with this password. The passwords to these accounts were all different and varied around the passwords I listed earlier. These passwords were 12 digit encryption keys which all varied around the units 433, 137, 386, and 43. Some of these platforms required passwords to have at least 1 letter, so my letter of choice was always d.

7. The story Temper presented was completely fabricated, as PayPal, Steam, Reddit, and I'll say it, The Forums require a letter and a number and at least 8 digits. So the claim that Undercover used "postgame" the password of one of 4 csgo alt accounts to access all my credentials is complete fabrication and a cover. It's universally impossible that postgame could be the password to any of these due to minimum password requirements.

8. My account has obviously been recovered, with the help of administration. According to the administration I worked with, a conclusion has been made, and action was taken.  I am no longer worried, as I have a new 12 digit encryption key. Now the golden question comes down to "whodunnit?" Well, the answer is actually quite simple when you gather the evidence.

9. Multiple extremely secure accounts of mine get breached, including my forum account. Contact administration immediately. Over the next 3 days administration helps me recover my account and I eventually get it back, however, no verdict is made on who did it. Marzoh comes into police TS as I'm on cop with Tarro. Marzoh calls me a faggot, loser, the whole 9 yards. However he notes how it's cute how I made a harassment report on him. He continues to talk, nothing constructive. However, Marzoh wouldn't have known that I had made a report on him considering that the Admins hadn't covered it. I immediately contact Mitch and after some careful interrogation they reach a verdict and I am not informed of what the conclusion was, so that there would be no further altercation

10. Conclusion - Somebody committed a federal crime as a grudge to another player. The one who committed the crime is obviously banned, which I assume is indefinitely permanent. It can also be assumed that this person is within or has ties to Temper, as multiple members of Temper have stepped forward with information that no1 else could possibly know and have even unknowingly made testimonies against themselves. Also, no members of Temper have recently been banned permanently (for this reason, sorry Revenant). So that narrows the list down extremely narrow. The person who doxxed me was a member within the Temper friend group who is active in the community, and is currently banned. 

TL:DR Quit your bullshit, dont victimize yourself when nobody even accused you of anything, stop using fucking 3rd party means to solve a grudge. The door is that way - > Temper, nobody called you in here

Just now, PostgameVF said:

You fail to realize that giving your password out to someone is NOT doxing. You are claiming that we got access to all of your accounts when in reality only your forum account was taken, which is completely your fault for giving the password out. If you were doxed, it wasn’t by anyone in temper. To sum it up for you, don’t give your password out to someone and not expect them to use it.

Newfie likes this

Now Temper claims that they accessed my forum, main steam, Google +, Gmail, Reddit, Uplay, and PayPal with this password.

wtf is this. where in all my posts did me or any of my gang members say they got access to all these things. merely said you gave out your steam password. wtf r u even saying. saying we havent graduated highschool and shit. you dont know how to have a debate. your putting words in our mouths. get your facts straight before saying stupid shit about people you dont know 

thero likes this

stupid post. should be locked tbh. just accusing people in my gang of doing shit they didn't do. fact is you gave out your password to UC. and if all these retards sitting here saying theres no lessons to be learned and all this shit. there is. dont give your password out online to random people youve known for 2 weeks and expect nothing to happen. you dont know who people are online. i wouldn't give my password to people ive known for 5 years. says we haven't graduated high school and gives his password to one of the most toxic people in this community. retard 

thero likes this
Just now, thero said:

so when I provide picture proof of breach notifications from reddit uplay paypal etc, all of which occured in a 12 minute time span between gmail and steam those were unrelated? damn crazy coincidence.

Just now, Newfie said:

stupid post. should be locked tbh. just accusing people in my gang of doing shit they didn't do. fact is you gave out your password to UC. and if all these retards sitting here saying theres no lessons to be learned and all this shit. there is. dont give your password out online to random people youve known for 2 weeks and expect nothing to happen. you dont know who people are online. i wouldn't give my password to people ive known for 5 years. says we haven't graduated high school and gives his password to one of the most toxic people in this community. retard 

As soon as I provide evidence you want the post to be locked. Pathetic. Go to bed, you got school tomorrow buddie

Also, lock this post for all I care. Let Temper know I'm not gonna stand for this shit. It's disgusting

so when I provide picture proof of breach notifications from reddit uplay paypal etc, all of which occured in a 12 minute time span between gmail and steam those were unrelated? damn crazy coincidence.

As soon as I provide evidence you want the post to be locked. Pathetic. Go to bed, you got school tomorrow buddie

Also, lock this post for all I care. Let Temper know I'm not gonna stand for this shit. It's disgusting

feel free to join our ts if you wanna talk about a solution to this so called "Dox"

Revenant and TRYHARD like this

Only thing i did was logging into his forum account and yes stop lie it was the same password as your steam, idk a shit about doxing and hacking peoples account, i tried to log in to your gmail aswell because i thought i needed a code for loggin i here and YES you had the same password to your gmail(but never got into his Mail because of phone number) Haha retard stop saying that you dident have the same password. postgame was your password for forum, gmail and steam not a bunch of numbers.

And i dont even know this kid, played with him once and that was csgo. If people think i doxed him you are more retarded then him. And postgame i dont know why you would lie about this, this is not a good way to get more rep in this community, probably ending up like xehons tbh

Edited by UNDERC0VER
9 hours ago, thero said:

Major false point is that undercover only tried to get into 2 accountS

4 hours ago, UNDERC0VER said:

Only thing i did was logging into his forum account and yes stop lie it was the same password as your steam, idk a shit about doxing and hacking peoples account, i tried to log in to your gmail aswell because i thought i needed a code for loggin i here and YES you had the same password to your gmail(but never got into his Mail because of phone number) Haha retard stop saying that you dident have the same password. postgame was your password for forum, gmail and steam not a bunch of numbers.

We got conflicting stories, one says two accounts, one lists 3 accounts

:thinking:

jeremy kyle for u guys

4 hours ago, Twix said:

Don't really care about the situation, doesn't involve me, both parties are at fault, but.....

What is that horrendous surfing for gameplay?

wanted to get sort of a humorous aspect to the subject to make the video a tad lighter, i.e the livejasmin in the beginning, the horrible surfing, the 3 gang pictures, and a recording of my actual PR on that map from back in 2014

On 19/03/2018 at 6:24 AM, PostgameVF said:

So I understand that neither of you graduated high school, so I'll bring it down to your level.

1. The intention of this post was a call to action against those who use booters to gain an advantage in game, or for one's own personal gain. 

2. It was never made to expose anyone. For those who want some1 who has the balls to drop names, go see Aleec's great #Armagate series.

3. No new information regarding anyone who took part in any illegal activities was presented. The only pieces of evidence brought up was an old steam conversation from tryhardsqueaker, which was already confirmed to be valid from tryhard himself, as well as a screenshot of myself clearing being taken down. The screenshot took place on March 9th, 2018. This abnormal rise in packet loss occurred quite a lot since playing alongside Req, and as soon as I got a new IP, the packet loss magically stopped (!)

4. For a situation in which 0 names were dropped, or anyone was accused, Temper was surprisingly quick to gather their goons and create a story defending themselves when nobody even accused them. +10 suspicion in my eyes.

5. I own 7 steam accounts. My current account is here. The password of this account before the breach was "38613743386". The account I lent Undercover is here. The password of this account before the breach was "postgame". I trusted him with it, as there was universally nothing he could do with it, and I didn't think he would steal it (he did not).

6. Now Temper claims that they accessed my forum, main steam, Google +, Gmail, Reddit, Uplay, and PayPal with this password. The passwords to these accounts were all different and varied around the passwords I listed earlier. These passwords were 12 digit encryption keys which all varied around the units 433, 137, 386, and 43. Some of these platforms required passwords to have at least 1 letter, so my letter of choice was always d.

7. The story Temper presented was completely fabricated, as PayPal, Steam, Reddit, and I'll say it, The Forums require a letter and a number and at least 8 digits. So the claim that Undercover used "postgame" the password of one of 4 csgo alt accounts to access all my credentials is complete fabrication and a cover. It's universally impossible that postgame could be the password to any of these due to minimum password requirements.

8. My account has obviously been recovered, with the help of administration. According to the administration I worked with, a conclusion has been made, and action was taken.  I am no longer worried, as I have a new 12 digit encryption key. Now the golden question comes down to "whodunnit?" Well, the answer is actually quite simple when you gather the evidence.

9. Multiple extremely secure accounts of mine get breached, including my forum account. Contact administration immediately. Over the next 3 days administration helps me recover my account and I eventually get it back, however, no verdict is made on who did it. Marzoh comes into police TS as I'm on cop with Tarro. Marzoh calls me a faggot, loser, the whole 9 yards. However he notes how it's cute how I made a harassment report on him. He continues to talk, nothing constructive. However, Marzoh wouldn't have known that I had made a report on him considering that the Admins hadn't covered it. I immediately contact Mitch and after some careful interrogation they reach a verdict and I am not informed of what the conclusion was, so that there would be no further altercation

10. Conclusion - Somebody committed a federal crime as a grudge to another player. The one who committed the crime is obviously banned, which I assume is indefinitely permanent. It can also be assumed that this person is within or has ties to Temper, as multiple members of Temper have stepped forward with information that no1 else could possibly know and have even unknowingly made testimonies against themselves. Also, no members of Temper have recently been banned permanently (for this reason, sorry Revenant). So that narrows the list down extremely narrow. The person who doxxed me was a member within the Temper friend group who is active in the community, and is currently banned. 

TL:DR Quit your bullshit, dont victimize yourself when nobody even accused you of anything, stop using fucking 3rd party means to solve a grudge. The door is that way - > Temper, nobody called you in here

calm down lad its the asylum forums not your english exams