Flaws in how Civs kidnap cops

I know I was the guy a month ago complaining about fail RP with cops. A couple of things civs get wrong about kidnapping cops. 

1) Not dropping gear when you tell us too isn’t fail RP

2) Kidnapping us and just telling us to drop gear for 30 minutes doesn’t get you anywhere, in order for gear I like role play. 

3) when you complain about cops being salty, remember in the current cop climate, people kidnap cops 3-4 times a day at least. And when it happens consecutively in a short period of time (sometimes by the same people) it isn’t fun for the cop anymore and it almost feels, to the cop that is, that he/she is being harassed 

4) When cops say “let’s negotiate” they mean it. There is a misconception that cops don’t like to lose, although for some cops it may be true, cops can and do accept defeat, which is why they offer to negotiate, if a cop doesn’t complete his side of negotiation (unless the civ is the one changing shit) then it can be considered fail rp (this is my opinion, not set rule) 

5. Cops have lives to! Have you ever been in cop restraints and have to get off and can’t explain charges, will it sucks doesn’t it, at least for me I like to reduce ticket or even pardon the person if he is being truthful about him/she leaving. Well cops do need to go at random times to, so if a cop is trying to communicate he has to go and log out, don’t be a dick, would you want to be in prison because we ignored your plea to leave? Let him leave, even if you’re scared when he is un blindfolded he’ll expose location while logging, well Kill him, don’t torture him and make his time miserable by keeping him there when he has to go, rude.

I just wanted to point things out because it seems civs are getting more and more toxic when it comes to kidnapping cops, although the civs can make the same argument about cops it is important to remember that it can be frustrating being kidnapped everyday 3-4 times in a row just for gear. So make it fun for them. I just felt like making this so that civillians can understand the cops perspective when kidnapped. Good luck with kidnapping 

Blocker, Xavorey, Donald and 3 others like this
Just now, E4^ said:

Everytime i have kidnapped a cop, its ended in the cop trying to 5vs1 and failing everytime,

cops never comply

never give gear

dont care about if they are outnumbered

dont care about roleplay

case closed, locked

You're an asshole on the forum, I can't imagine you act any differently in game. Very rarely do kidnapped cops not give me gear, simply because I actually roleplay with them and try to make it fun.

And as a personal opinion as a Constable I have to say if anybody ever blindfolds me they are 100% not getting any of my gear. 

Paul Blart likes this
Just now, Snow- said:

You're an asshole on the forum, I can't imagine you act any differently in game. Very rarely do kidnapped cops not give me gear, simply because I actually roleplay with them and try to make it fun.

And as a personal opinion as a Constable I have to say if anybody ever blindfolds me they are 100% not getting any of my gear. 

Hardly an asshole lol.

I don't care how you imagine me in-game, ask anyone in FSA, i RP my little heart out.

I make it fun for cops, i dont even buy blindfolds cause im stingy. I give cops every opportunity to RP, they just dont

Just now, E4^ said:

Hardly an asshole lol.

I don't care how you imagine me in-game, ask anyone in FSA, i RP my little heart out.

I make it fun for cops, i dont even buy blindfolds cause im stingy. I give cops every opportunity to RP, they just dont

Have you ever considered the possibility that you suck at roleplay and are annoying the officers you're kidnapping? 

Just now, Snow- said:

Have you ever considered the possibility that you suck at roleplay and are annoying the officers you're kidnapping? 

See, you're saying im an asshole, yet here you are, being a complete and utter retard lol.

I can RP with cops great, until the situation is flipped and I'm no longer the one in restraints, cops need to realise RP goes both ways.

Maaqs, Glass of Water and HomeTrlx like this
Just now, Snow- said:

What.

We have to, or we get 1 Captain + 3 LTs + 5 SGTs + 023u4dsklcmds Corps/Constables logging in to instantly lethal us.  Cops get overwhelmingly salty the MOMENT they are downed/restrained and never give civs anything out of spite. I (and others) have stopped kidnapping cops because majority of you either harass us with non-stop shit talk or just afk.

Glass of Water likes this
Just now, Maaqs said:

What.

We have to, or we get 1 Captain + 3 LTs + 5 SGTs + 023u4dsklcmds Corps/Constables logging in to instantly lethal us.  Cops get overwhelmingly salty the MOMENT they are downed/restrained and never give civs anything out of spite. I (and others) have stopped kidnapping cops because majority of you either harass us with non-stop shit talk or just afk.

I never get salty from being downed. If you aren't an asshole and play to have fun I have no problems dropping my gear. What really ticks me off is when I am forced to stare at a black screen for 10 minutes before being told to drop my gear or die. No thanks.

Farmer Steve likes this
Just now, Snow- said:

I never get salty from being downed. If you aren't an asshole and play to have fun I have no problems dropping my gear. What really ticks me off is when I am forced to stare at a black screen for 10 minutes before being told to drop my gear or die. No thanks.

but if you're not blindfolded, you're not RP'ing with the people who kidnapped you. You're yelling in TS where you are the entire time. I've been on both sides of this. Sorry, but blindfolds are a must.

Just now, Maaqs said:

but if you're not blindfolded, you're not RP'ing with the people who kidnapped you. You're yelling in TS where you are the entire time. I've been on both sides of this. Sorry, but blindfolds are a must.

That's reasonable and understandable. All I am saying is if I personally get blindfolded then the possibility of gear goes to 0%, so keep that in mind if you decide you want to kidnap me in the future.

Just now, Snow- said:

I saw an undercover cop, told him hands up or die, he tried shooting me, I down him.

I then get "your such a fucking asshole dude, I was putting my hands up" "You're such a fucking bitch" "Fucking killyourself"

And you know whats great about it all? He was UC, so he did all that and didnt even get a warning lol

Just now, Snow- said:

That's reasonable and understandable. All I am saying is if I personally get blindfolded then the possibility of gear goes to 0%, so keep that in mind if you decide you want to kidnap me in the future.

But you see, that mentality right there. It's overwhelmingly childish (to me) and only further enforces the fact you're not going to enjoy the next 10minutes. When you decide "I'm blindfolded, AND ALTHOUGH I UNDERSTAND IT, the chance of me giving up gear/ RPing is now 0%" you're just a 5yr behind a computer screen.

Edited by Maaqs
thero likes this
Just now, E4^ said:

I saw an undercover cop, told him hands up or die, he tried shooting me, I down him.

I then get "your such a fucking asshole dude, I was putting my hands up" "You're such a fucking bitch" "Fucking killyourself"

And you know whats great about it all? He was UC, so he did all that and didnt even get a warning lol

"Wow, have to fight cops because you can't fight a cartel, huh?" Then when cops finally get you after wiping 15 times "Ha, you're such a shitter. You're not talking anymore now are ya?" "Sorry, what were you saying earlier?"

Just now, Maaqs said:

But you see, that mentality right there. It's overwhelmingly childish (to me) and only further enforces the fact you're not going to enjoy the next 10minutes. When you decide "I'm blindfolded, AND ALTHOUGH I UNDERSTAND IT, the chance of me giving up gear/ RPing is now 0%" you're just a 5yr behind a computer screen.

Blindfolding me triggers me. Not gonna give gear to people that are pissing me off. I never blindfold any of the cops I kidnap and still manage to get gear, so it's really not necessary. Staring at a black screen for 10+ minutes isn't my idea of a good time. I would at least like to look around and feel like I am playing a game, rather than sitting in a chat room.

Paul Blart likes this
Just now, Snow- said:

I would at least like to look around and scream in TS my location every 5 seconds.

FTFY*.

Just now, Snow- said:

Blindfolding me triggers me.

Then perhaps Altis Life / Asylum isn't for you because blindfolds are a must.

Edited by Maaqs
Just now, Maaqs said:

FTFY*.

Then perhaps Altis Life / Asylum isn't for you because blindfolds are a must.

Have you ever even played cop with me lol? 99% of the time when I get kidnapped I just say in TS "Oh I got kidnapped by xxx" and mute Teamspeak because I like to actually roleplay with kidnappers. Also blindfolds most certainly are not a must, because like I just said (and you conveniently ignored) I never blindfold anybody that I kidnap unless I want to actually piss them off.

Just now, E4^ said:

Fixed.

Stop being a retard, stop pretending you give gear.

I give gear all the time. I respawn with it and it costs me nothing, I don't attach any value to it. Stop being a salty loser because the cops you harass won't reward you for pissing them off. 

Just now, Snow- said:

Have you ever even played cop with me lol? 99% of the time when I get kidnapped I just say in TS "Oh I got kidnapped by xxx" and mute Teamspeak because I like to actually roleplay with kidnappers. Also blindfolds most certainly are not a must, because like I just said (and you conveniently ignored) I never blindfold anybody that I kidnap unless I want to actually piss them off.

I give gear all the time. I respawn with it and it costs me nothing, I don't attach any value to it. Stop being a salty loser because the cops you harass won't reward you for pissing them off. 

I don't harass cops at all, you literally just sit here and talk out your ass lmao. 

Just now, Snow- said:

There's a higher chance of T Swift nudes dropping than an APD officer not communicating their location if left un-blindfolded.

Addison McGrath likes this
Just now, E4^ said:

I don't harass cops at all, you literally just sit here and talk out your ass lmao. 

Lol trust me if nobody is giving you gear it's because you're a massive dick when you play and you don't deserve it. Maybe you just don't understand it because you're obviously depressed and acting like an asshole is your baseline ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Just now, Snow- said:

Lol trust me if nobody is giving you gear it's because you're a massive dick when you play and you don't deserve it. Maybe you just don't understand it because you're obviously depressed and acting like an asshole is your baseline ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

If I remember correctly, you're the one who was locked in the FarmersVille House for about an hour because you wouldn't drop your gear.

Just now, Snow- said:

damn, you're so high and mighty dawg. You ALWAYS respect RP and being kidnapped when you're on cop (unless you're blindfolded of course), and you ALWAYS get whatever you want without blindfolds. Wow, wanna teach me and @E4^ how you do it? Does the APD / Rebels who kidnap you hate you? Is it at easy at 3 simple tips and tricks???

Just now, Snow- said:

I'm the depressed one lol. Aight buddy. I have had kidnapped you before (If you are a constable under the name Snow), you refused to drop a fucking word out your mic nvm gear lol.

Continue talking out the ass 

Just now, E4^ said:

I'm the depressed one lol. Aight buddy. I have had kidnapped you before (If you are a constable under the name Snow), you refused to drop a fucking word out your mic nvm gear lol.

Continue talking out the ass 

What's your name in game? 

Just now, Maric said:

If I remember correctly, you're the one who was locked in the FarmersVille House for about an hour because you wouldn't drop your gear.

Why would I drop my gear for a bunch of people that scream "IF YOU DON'T DROP YOUR GEAR IT'S FAILRP AND I'LL REPORT YOU REEEEEEEE" and / or reward the people that troll Kavala all day?

Just now, Snow- said:

Why would I drop my gear for a bunch of people that scream "IF YOU DON'T DROP YOUR GEAR IT'S FAILRP AND I'LL REPORT YOU REEEEEEEE" and / or reward the people that troll Kavala all day?

Just now, Snow- said:

qFxfAdg.gif