Flaws in how Civs kidnap cops

Just now, Glass of Water said:

The reason people kidnap just for gear is because cops never roleplay when you kidnap for role play. Besides, cop load outs cost like 2 dollars just give them your gear dude

For one, as a corporal that thoroughly enjoys using the mxm, csats, carrier lites, flashbangs, and having a spair rifle on undercover. Load outs can get expensive, people target higher ranking officers, may common UC loadout is 12k. I don’t particularly enjoy dropping 48k worth of gear per day. 

Just now, Dick Romney said:

For one, as a corporal that thoroughly enjoys using the mxm, csats, carrier lites, flashbangs, and having a spair rifle on undercover. Load outs can get expensive, people target higher ranking officers, may common UC loadout is 12k. I don’t particularly enjoy dropping 48k worth of gear per day. 

If you are complaining about 12k then you don't know the struggle of a rebel.Many of us would like to spawn with a default nato+carrier lite + spar 16 for free.Our loadouts are around 25k and thats a lot.

Just now, Gud Lub said:

If you are complaining about 12k then you don't know the struggle of a rebel.Many of us would like to spawn with a default nato+carrier lite + spar 16 for free.Our loadouts are around 25k and thats a lot.

You’re not catching the point here, We’re cops, we don’t have the same weapons as you can access, well at least most weapons. Not civs, and when we’re constantly responding to feds, banks, prisons, being kidnapped, rdmd, and firefights. It takes a toll on our bank, as we  die a lot due to such events. If anything civs have the advantage over cops in many things. Yes we get money, but that money isn’t garunteed and is completely dependent on factors such as player population, crime, and the number of cops on. When you’re with 10 other cops that are working to hunt down a 100k bounty for 30 minutes, only to get 10k. A civ can do 3 drug runner missions and get 40-50k, cocaine for 60k, heroin, etc. Being  a cop a lot of the times isn’t  as profitable as it seems and money isn’t garunteed. Civs can utilize time to make money while our source of income is strictly dependent on the health of crime, the server, and cop count.

Edited by Dick Romney
Good Lub likes this

You’re not catching the point here, We’re cops, we don’t have the same weapons as you can access, well at least most weapons. Not civs, and when we’re constantly responding to feds, banks, prisons, being kidnapped, rdmd, and firefights. It takes a toll on our bank, as we  die a lot due to such events. If anything civs have the advantage over cops in many things. Yes we get money, but that money isn’t garunteed and is completely dependent on factors such as player population, crime, and the number of cops on. When you’re with 10 other cops that are working to hunt down a 100k bounty for 30 minutes, only to get 10k. A civ can do 3 drug runner missions and get 40-50k, cocaine for 60k, heroin, etc. it isn’t as profitable as it seems and money isn’t garunteed. Civs can utilize time to make money while our source of income is strictly defendant on the health of crime, the server, and cop count.

Why you use civ to make money, cop to lose/spend it. :frog:

No question Civ makes infinitely more money over cop, but if cop is your (generalizing the your, not saying you specifically) primary source of income, you're in for a bad time.

You’re not catching the point here, We’re cops, we don’t have the same weapons as you can access, well at least most weapons. Not civs, and when we’re constantly responding to feds, banks, prisons, being kidnapped, rdmd, and firefights. It takes a toll on our bank, as we  die a lot due to such events. If anything civs have the advantage over cops in many things. Yes we get money, but that money isn’t garunteed and is completely dependent on factors such as player population, crime, and the number of cops on. When you’re with 10 other cops that are working to hunt down a 100k bounty for 30 minutes, only to get 10k. A civ can do 3 drug runner missions and get 40-50k, cocaine for 60k, heroin, etc. it isn’t as profitable as it seems and money isn’t garunteed. Civs can utilize time to make money while our source of income is strictly defendant on the health of crime, the server, and cop count.

I mean the server's police population are mostly constables.Constables get access to MXs which they are very good weapons to have.You also have the ability to further protect your selves from lower calibers with a coveralls+police vest.You also as i said spawn with a free spar.Only expenditure i see for cop role are 2.

1.SPAR 16 scope

2.Cars

You also can catch big or mediocre bounties alone and get all the money.You don't have to get top tech gear a basic outfit is supplied.

Maaqs likes this
Just now, Gud Lub said:

I mean the server's police population are mostly constables.Constables get access to MXs which they are very good weapons to have.You also have the ability to further protect your selves from lower calibers with a coveralls+police vest.You also as i said spawn with a free spar.Only expenditure i see for cop role are 2.

1.SPAR 16 scope

2.Cars

You also can catch big or mediocre bounties alone and get all the money.You don't have to get top tech gear a basic outfit is supplied.

BuT iM fInGeRlEsS aNd NeEd My Mx AnD pIloT cOvErAlLs To CaTcH tHe DiRtY ReBeLs WiTh ThEiR 7.62s

Agree with your post though. Gear isn't what holds back the APD, it's the lack of brain cells and aimless running around they do.

Just now, Gud Lub said:

1.SPAR 16 scope

2.Cars

Although this is true on the constables side of things, a majority of kidnappers if they’re looking for gear, will target corporals and higher, load outs for us are expensive, and a civ has less things to worry about to. I didn’t want to use money as an argument in this but it came up. Cop isn’t meant to be played for profit, but at the same time money is a factor. This is even true for constables, flashbangs, spiked, mx’s, helicopters, etc, and when doing events that happen a lot where cops die a lot, those 2-3k constables loadouts that help constables be effective, can turn into 30k down the drain. Scenarios that apply can be feds, banks, and prisons mainly. So the point is, kidnapping is still costly to cops as is dying to rebels. My point is to just be mindful that cops do a lot of costly shit, money adds up. And kidnapping them over and over again is costly for them if they were to always drop their gear. And there is people that find civ to toxic and focus on cop life. 

Although this is true on the constables side of things, a majority of kidnappers if they’re looking for gear, will target corporals and higher, load outs for us are expensive, and a civ has less things to worry about to. I didn’t want to use money as an argument in this but it came up. Cop isn’t meant to be played for profit, but at the same time money is a factor. This is even true for constables, flashbangs, spiked, mx’s, helicopters, etc, and when doing events that happen a lot where cops die a lot, those 2-3k constables loadouts that help constables be effective, can turn into 30k down the drain. Scenarios that apply can be feds, banks, and prisons mainly. So the point is, kidnapping is still costly to cops as is dying to rebels. My point is to just be mindful that cops do a lot of costly shit, money adds up. And kidnapping them over and over again is costly for them if they were to always drop their gear. And there is people that find civ to toxic and focus on cop life. 

Kidnappers nowadays rob them constables for flashbangs since you cant really apex a cop but you can use disarm.And corporals are stubborn af.

Two tips to make your day easier.

1) You are less likely to be kidnapped for gear if you don't have any gear. There is a reason my Kavala Cop load out is the polo shirt, range master belt and a P07. You're also more likely to be able to handle most situations with this load out because simply not carrying a rifle de escalates the situation.

2) The Durga Rule of Dealing with Bounty Hunters

If the number of bounty hunters is greater or equal to the number of you (one), load lethals.

Donald likes this

I have also experienced this. When someone kidnapped me they instantly asked me for my gear. They kept asking for a decent 20 minutes, I attempted to roleplay but they had no interest in doing that. In the end, they started crying saying that I was committing fail RP when in reality, they never even tried to RP.

10 hours ago, Snow- said:

Lol trust me if nobody is giving you gear it's because you're a massive dick when you play and you don't deserve it. Maybe you just don't understand it because you're obviously depressed and acting like an asshole is your baseline ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Oi snow idk if I know you but you are fucking mentally instable, I wouldn't say ur Xehons level but your coming close to like axha is. If their is an lt online and you don't blindfold 100% that house either getting unlocked or raided, and sinds cop already don't RP for shits and usually start blasting bullets as soon as ur unrestrain m cause they are 'dropping their shit' the LT's aren't an extra factor u wanna have to deal with. 

And I swear to god it's always constables who bitch about them being good at RP but the civ side is shit. 

TLDR: snow ur shit at roleplay but np bud, 96% of the constables are. 

Maaqs and Snow- like this