LIM 2 OP

Just now, Gud Lub said:

I mean you are probably one of the noobs that prefer LMGs over mk's and MX's.If it were to be a cartel fight and not you camping in a rock, bipoded and the enemy distructed you'd be struck down as soon as you peaked.

Distracted*

Its not all about Cartel fights ya know.

Edited by ItsLacie
Newfie and Good Lub like this
Just now, Gud Lub said:

I mean you are probably one of the noobs that prefer LMGs over mk's and MX's.If it were to be a cartel fight and not you camping in a rock, bipoded and the enemy distracted you'd be struck down as soon as you peaked.

I know 2.2k hours on arma is pretty much starting but I have spent that 2.2k hours pretty much only using Mk-1s. SPAR-17s and MXMs. I decided to use the LIM a little bit relax.

Edited by Lucky
ItsLego likes this
Just now, E4^ said:

I mean thats 1 kill out of the full clip, so your pointa invalid, unlucky retard

theres a difference in shooting 3 unarmed ppl with an lmg and shooting 3 armed ppl with an mk bud.

If you watch the whole clip none of the guys knew you were there but dont turn this into name calling c'mon man I'm just saying whenever someone does anything you dont just gotta hate and be toxic I am just playing arma and having fun

ItsLego likes this
Just now, Lucky said:

If you watch the whole clip none of the guys knew you were there but dont turn this into name calling c'mon man I'm just saying whenever someone does anything you dont just gotta hate and be toxic I am just playing arma and having fun

They knew i was there, they were looking for me lol. I would try look for your montage but i have no idea who you are:shrug:

Just now, E4^ said:

They knew i was there, they were looking for me lol. I would try look for your montage but i have no idea who you are:shrug:

That's cause the only montage I have is me crashing hatchbacks as a Constable and I can send that your way if you wanna see some elite driving skills

Just now, E4^ said:

Normally i don't have an issue with you but it's so funny after watching your "montage" you potato half of the clips and most of your clips are single kills while standing still... please save us the headache here i'm not saying Luckys clip was good or anything just rare to see people using the LIM let him have fun with it no need to be a dickbag.

Edited by Tyler
Lucky likes this
Just now, Tyler said:

Normally i don't have an issue with you but it's so funny after watching your "montage" you potato half of the clips and most of your clips are single kills while standing still... please save us the headache here i'm not saying Luckys clip was good or anything just rare to see people using the LIM let him have fun with it no need to be a dickbag.

lol. :fail:  My point was, I killed kids shooting at a cartel (like most others do), he montaged 3 kids processing oil lol. 

Edited by E4^