Since gang life is no longer existent on Asylum and Olympus, I think Asylum need to do something quickly to try grab the remaining cartel players in the Arma community. If Asylum want to try get back a better player base, they are going to need to bring back cartel life. While I understand cartel players are definitely not 100% of everyone who has played Asylum, there is no denying it was easily the largest aspect of Asylum; rivaling the APD. 

In my opinion, if we want to see more people come back to the server we need some major and minor changes;

• Loadouts overall, to be cheaper (minor)
  • Ifrits need to be cheaper; OR make it so there is 0 money required to craft them. (minor)
  • Orcas need to be cheaper; OR make it so there is 0 money required to craft them. (minor)
  • C O L O U R E D  I F R I T S (MINOR) (VERY VERY MINOR CHANGE THAT WOULD PLEASE A LOT OF PEOPLE)
  • An insurance system, its fucking annoying constantly having to rebuy vehicles after them being chopped. Will cause a lot less rage for players when they lose things, it will make people more likely to pull ifrits etc.(MAJOR)
  • Make East Arms a rebel, it make things easier when pushing caps such as OG and Church. (minor)
  • I think the most important major change would be to add an honour type tree specific to rebel.

I know these have all been suggested before, its all things I have said before that I think need to be implemented and it's got to a point where its now or never. With the current state of Asylum, I don't think there's much of an option. Of course, Asylum's decline is largely due to people just being burned out, its a game thats been out a long time now, so I'm not pinning the Devs against the wall here saying its all there fault. 

Donald, McMuffin, Walt and 16 others like this
Just now, E4^ said:

Since gang life is no longer existent on Asylum and Olympus, I think Asylum need to do something quickly to try grab the remaining cartel players in the Arma community. If Asylum want to try get back a better player base, they are going to need to bring back cartel life. While I understand cartel players are definitely not 100% of everyone who has played Asylum, there is no denying it was easily the largest aspect of Asylum; rivaling the APD. 

In my opinion, if we want to see more people come back to the server we need some major and minor changes;

• Loadouts overall, to be cheaper (minor)
  • Ifrits need to be cheaper; OR make it so there is 0 money required to craft them. (minor)
  • Orcas need to be cheaper; OR make it so there is 0 money required to craft them. (minor)
  • C O L O U R E D  I F R I T S (MINOR) (VERY VERY MINOR CHANGE THAT WOULD PLEASE A LOT OF PEOPLE)
  • An insurance system, its fucking annoying constantly having to rebuy vehicles after them being chopped. Will cause a lot less rage for players when they lose things, it will make people more likely to pull ifrits etc.(MAJOR)
  • Make East Arms a rebel, it make things easier when pushing caps such as OG and Church. (minor)
  • I think the most important major change would be to add an honour type tree specific to rebel.

I know these have all been suggested before, its all things I have said before that I think need to be implemented and it's got to a point where its now or never. With the current state of Asylum, I don't think there's much of an option. Of course, Asylum's decline is largely due to people just being burned out, its a game thats been out a long time now, so I'm not pinning the Devs against the wall here saying its all there fault. 

They said they are adding gang garage and rebel talent tree. They already did make loadouts cheaper last update.

i think insurance and/or making vehicles cheaper would help alot , even smaller gangs would be incouraged to pull armor.

east arms should definitly Not be a rebel, olympus said they wanted to remove it cause everybody hated it i believe and it was just ruining gang life on there cause people would just respawn in their arms shed and come back within like 2 mins.

Atra, Pope, TRYHARD and 3 others like this
Just now, Fudger said:

They said they are adding gang garage and rebel talent tree. They already did make loadouts cheaper last update.

i think insurance and/or making vehicles cheaper would help alot , even smaller gangs would be incouraged to pull armor.

east arms should definitly Not be a rebel, olympus said they wanted to remove it cause everybody hated it i believe and it was just ruining gang life on there cause people would just respawn in their arms shed and come back within like 2 mins.

When I played olympus back when it was good, i never heard anyone complain about it, it was probably my favourite feature of olympus. Olympus's real problem is that they are plagued with retards who DDOs and hack

Just now, Nicolas March said:

To bring back gang life, we need to add a bh in therisa, and at all turfs, thank me later boys

Just now, Bag Of Funyuns said:

So you can make more shitty montages? No thanks.

Go sort ur kavala beef somewhere else

Donald, GravL, Space and 1 other like this
Just now, E4^ said:

What people though?

3rd party apps people, may not sound like a good idea but I assure you if those players get unbanned, such as tiger, gangs (specifically prime) would come back.

And an extra gang on asylum definitely wouldn't hurt

Edited by thero
Just now, thero said:

3rd party apps people, may not sound like a good idea but I assure you if those players get unbanned, such as tiger, gangs (specifically prime) would come back.

I can think of 3 people that don't play anymore that were in Prime,

Sammy

Mclovin - banned

bleach4dinner - banned

The rest are spread out now amongst the APD and various other gangs.

But I do believe there should be a unbanning for a lot of players, but to think that it would bring back gangs, would be wrong. I don't think Tiger would come back even if he could.

Just now, E4^ said:

It depends, i am a very stingy guy, I buy the bare minimum.

But, I think for a decent loadout, no more than 20k, no LESS than 15k. It really just reflects on money making, new players aren't going to be able to fund 20k loadouts 24/7

I think 20k for a Mk-1 loadout is a pretty good idea but less i feel is too far

Just now, E4^ said:

When I played olympus back when it was good, i never heard anyone complain about it, it was probably my favourite feature of olympus. Olympus's real problem is that they are plagued with retards who DDOs and hack

well recently ti and prime were making fights really aids cause they have the 2 arms sheds, so if they die they would come back in like 2 mins shooting u in the back

Just now, Fudger said:

well recently ti and prime were making fights really aids cause they have the 2 arms sheds, so if they die they would come back in like 2 mins shooting u in the back

thats because the players who are in both of those gangs who still play are really aids

Just now, Lucky said:

I think 20k for a Mk-1 loadout is a pretty good idea but less i feel is too far

20k for a loadout seems decent to me. A hemmt meth run takes, >1 hourish, 230k or something, thats 11 loadouts. Doesn't seem OP or unfair to me

Lucky and Tyler :D like this
Just now, Lucky said:

How much do you believe a rebel loadout should cost?

IMO the MK-1 should be $2k less, and the MK-18 should be $1k less, CSAT clothing should be $1k less as well. It also would be cool if there wasn't government tax at rebel outposts, doesn't make much sense that there is in the first place anyways.

Buff the Orca glass.

Orcas are not only used by rebels, they are used by cops and even bounty hunters sometimes. If you buff the Orca glass it will be easier for cops to counter banks or feds and prisons as well. Part of the reason the bank is rebel sided is because the cops can't land an orca on top of the bank roof without getting half or more of the people in it shot out. They are still very expensive to buy or craft for how much utility they offer. If they intend to keep the price where it is the price should match the utility.

Just now, Tyler :D said:

John Deere ifrit skin, Yee Yee????

I have to let you down and tell you i have no idea what John Deere is

Just now, Steve said:

Buff the Orca glass.

Orcas are not only used by rebels, they are used by cops and even bounty hunters sometimes. If you buff the Orca glass it will be easier for cops to counter banks or feds and prisons as well. Part of the reason the bank is rebel sided is because the cops can't land an orca on top of the bank roof without getting half or more of the people in it shot out. They are still very expensive to buy or craft for how much utility they offer. If they intend to keep the price where it is the price should match the utility.

I was going to mention this, i presumed it wasnt possible. But i if they can weaken the rotors, surely they can also buff them

Kev 23 likes this
Just now, Steve said:

Buff the Orca glass.

Buff orcas? What? Rotorscript was just removed, you now have flying tanks. Fly backwards, don't show your windows and don't autohover.

Edited by Gen. Henry Arnold
Frizzy likes this
Just now, Steve said:

Oh they most certainly can change how penetrable the vehicles are.

If thats the case, they should buff the side glass on an ifrit, and especially rhe front glass (it doesnt make sense to be able to shoot through the front glass as its slanted for the very reason that its meant to stop bullets going through)

Steve and FudgeR like this
Just now, BioHazard said:

Bring back ghost hotel the current drug caps are getting boring af to fight

I personally believe that cap needs a lot of people to defend or attack it simply because of the sheer amount of buildings it has. I'm not saying you need people covering every square inch of the cap, but I do believe 15 is too few.