Just now, Steve said:

Buff the Orca glass.

Orcas are not only used by rebels, they are used by cops and even bounty hunters sometimes. If you buff the Orca glass it will be easier for cops to counter banks or feds and prisons as well. Part of the reason the bank is rebel sided is because the cops can't land an orca on top of the bank roof without getting half or more of the people in it shot out. They are still very expensive to buy or craft for how much utility they offer. If they intend to keep the price where it is the price should match the utility.

+1 tired of getting shot out of orcas by an mx

Just now, Steve said:

I personally believe that cap needs a lot of people to defend or attack it simply because of the sheer amount of buildings it has. I'm not saying you need people covering every square inch of the cap, but I do believe 15 is too few.

I agree, it was too easy for people to hide somewhere and solo cap as well but the big fights were some of the best, maybe just make the circle smaller? Another reason to increase group cap.

Edited by BioHazard
Just now, BioHazard said:

I agree, it was too easy for people to hide somewhere and solo cap as well but the big fights were some of the best, maybe just make the circle smaller? Another reason to increase group cap.

I meant people playing out of cap, People would play on the hill to the north and behind the one to the northwest. The cartel was difficult to fight for both sides if the numbers were few.

BioHazard likes this
Just now, Donald Clinton said:

+1 tired of getting shot out of orcas by an mx

It's not that you can get shot out with an mx that bugs me it's how easily it is done. In my opinion you should have to put multiple magazines from any gun into the glass to hit anyone inside. I say that because the vehicles are expensive, people might think it's op but that's how it use to be and the game was a lot more fun.

no arma server will ever unban scripters or hackers or anything of that degree because they hacked on their servers and "once a hacker always a hacker". olympus has full servers but most gangs dont fight cartels and kavala is filled with people, kinda like this server back in 2016/17

Just now, Steve said:

It's not that you can get shot out with an mx that bugs me it's how easily it is done. In my opinion you should have to put multiple magazines from any gun into the glass to hit anyone inside. I say that because the vehicles are expensive, people might think it's op but that's how it use to be and the game was a lot more fun.

exactly. i get shot out by 3 bullets, and no the glass wasnt broken 

• Make it so you cap cartels at .5 the speed when solo capping
  • Add another rebel location somewhere not on arms island but close enough so its a viable alternate gearing location
  • Keep cartel perks until the cap hits 0% so if you lose on defense you can gear with cheaper guns
  • Remove group cap/money cap
  • Remove gov tax at rebel and lower the ON DEMAND cost of weapons (I shouldnt have to rely on some retard making guns to get a decent price) 
  • Rework zaros to make it worth capping. No one robs stores and orca chopping was nerfed so no one caps it.
Kev 23 and BlackShot like this
Just now, tryhardsqueaker said:
  • Add another rebel location somewhere not on arms island but close enough so its a viable alternate gearing location
  • Keep cartel perks until the cap hits 0% so if you lose on defense you can gear with cheaper guns
  • Remove gov tax at rebel and lower the ON DEMAND cost of weapons (I shouldnt have to rely on some retard making guns to get a decent price) 
  • Rework zaros to make it worth capping. No one robs stores and orca chopping was nerfed so no one caps it.

over the last 3 years this has been posted maybe over 100 times and the same answer from gnashes would be thanks for your feedback but it wont happen 

I agree with most but after the patch all mk1’s were 8k, was at 0% tax thoug

Just now, thero said:

3rd party apps people, may not sound like a good idea but I assure you if those players get unbanned, such as tiger, gangs (specifically prime) would come back.

And an extra gang on asylum definitely wouldn't hurt

Yea no, unbanning cheaters is stupid.

Frizzy likes this
Just now, Kevingreen23 said:

+1 I still don’t understand how someone can tax something illegal, that’s like me buying a gram irl and being charged tax on that:shrug:

You're paying off the government to look the other way.  That is typically how illegal imports work. Someone is on the take somewhere.

Mitch (IFRIT) likes this

You sir are some special kind of stupid 

Edited by Wop
4 hours ago, E4^ said:

Since gang life is no longer existent on Asylum and Olympus, I think Asylum need to do something quickly to try grab the remaining cartel players in the Arma community. If Asylum want to try get back a better player base, they are going to need to bring back cartel life. While I understand cartel players are definitely not 100% of everyone who has played Asylum, there is no denying it was easily the largest aspect of Asylum; rivaling the APD. 

In my opinion, if we want to see more people come back to the server we need some major and minor changes;

• Loadouts overall, to be cheaper (minor)
  • Ifrits need to be cheaper; OR make it so there is 0 money required to craft them. (minor)
  • Orcas need to be cheaper; OR make it so there is 0 money required to craft them. (minor)
  • C O L O U R E D  I F R I T S (MINOR) (VERY VERY MINOR CHANGE THAT WOULD PLEASE A LOT OF PEOPLE)
  • An insurance system, its fucking annoying constantly having to rebuy vehicles after them being chopped. Will cause a lot less rage for players when they lose things, it will make people more likely to pull ifrits etc.(MAJOR)
  • Make East Arms a rebel, it make things easier when pushing caps such as OG and Church. (minor)
  • I think the most important major change would be to add an honour type tree specific to rebel.

I know these have all been suggested before, its all things I have said before that I think need to be implemented and it's got to a point where its now or never. With the current state of Asylum, I don't think there's much of an option. Of course, Asylum's decline is largely due to people just being burned out, its a game thats been out a long time now, so I'm not pinning the Devs against the wall here saying its all there fault. 

Just go play olympus

None of those suggestions in the OP will do anything to help Gang Life.

On Olympus we have half of those suggestions already, and at the request of the cartel community we provided a huge boost to cartel content from community feedback. Didn't matter in the end, might have extended the life a bit or provided a few extra bursts in activity but ultimately if gang life is "Dead" it's because of the people not the content. There's just better options in other games today. You'd be better off making the rest of Altis Life more interesting rather than focusing on a part of the server that's inevitably dying or dead as it is.

TRYHARD and Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz like this
12 hours ago, Fudger said:

They said they are adding gang garage and rebel talent tree. They already did make loadouts cheaper last update.

i think insurance and/or making vehicles cheaper would help alot , even smaller gangs would be incouraged to pull armor.

east arms should definitly Not be a rebel, olympus said they wanted to remove it cause everybody hated it i believe and it was just ruining gang life on there cause people would just respawn in their arms shed and come back within like 2 mins.

+1 make east arms a cartel again  not a rebel and remove the tower itll be less aids to push and fiht

58 minutes ago, HereToStealYourIdeas said:

None of those suggestions in the OP will do anything to help Gang Life.

On Olympus we have half of those suggestions already, and at the request of the cartel community we provided a huge boost to cartel content from community feedback. Didn't matter in the end, might have extended the life a bit or provided a few extra bursts in activity but ultimately if gang life is "Dead" it's because of the people not the content. There's just better options in other games today. You'd be better off making the rest of Altis Life more interesting rather than focusing on a part of the server that's inevitably dying or dead as it is.

What cartel community are you talking about lol? No one on olympus even fights ahahhahahahahahahaha, they havent for months

Just now, Sammy said:

#unbantigermclovinandschiang

All of them are on a list of people who are never getting unbanned

14 hours ago, Gen. Henry Arnold said:

Buff orcas? What? Rotorscript was just removed, you now have flying tanks. Fly backwards, don't show your windows and don't autohover.

You can be shot through the belly of the orca quite easily. Orcas have not been combat viable for close to 2 years now. The game was so much more fun when they were. Cops would hot drop on a bank roof or they would tower drop during a rebel raid. Gangs could tower drop as well at a cartel and everyone had the ability to use the orca in a far more aggressive manner. Since then combat has pretty much been limited to ifrits/striders/hunters.

The orcas were so much fun.

Just now, Steve said:

You can be shot through the belly of the orca quite easily. Orcas have not been combat viable for close to 2 years now. The game was so much more fun when they were. Cops would hot drop on a bank roof or they would tower drop during a rebel raid. Gangs could tower drop as well at a cartel and everyone had the ability to use the orca in a far more aggressive manner. Since then combat has pretty much been limited to ifrits/striders/hunters.

The orcas were so much fun.

stfu [SoA] rat

Steve likes this