Bounty hunting small bounties

I think when you’re being turned on by a bounty hunter at courthouse you should get the option to pay for the ticket, and I have a limited time of 10 or so seconds to pay it. This is to prevent civs from going to prison for pathetic 3-7k tickets on hit and runs or manslaughter. The bounty hunter still gets the money in return, bam less people get salty they’re going to prison, bounty hunter still wins. Simple. 

Good Lub, GravL, Blocker and 1 other like this
Just now, Criminal said:

You can pay the ticket when you're in jail and still have all your stuff (besides guns)

Lol yeah, the most expensive part of the loadout, plus lockpicks, zip ties, pretty much everything in your backpack, binoculars, and if ur a bh U lose ur license 

Edited by Donald Clinton
Just now, E4^ said:

Bounty hunters shouldnt break the law

law breakers shouldnt hunt as bounty hunters

thats why you cant buy the license with a bounty

Yeah, but even when you're a bounty hunter you can get a bounty for simply bounty hunting with friends and restraining people for them - adding you to the bounty list and ultimately getting arrested by bounty hunters

Sail likes this
Just now, Criminal said:

Yeah, but even when you're a bounty hunter you can get a bounty for simply bounty hunting with friends and restraining people for them - adding you to the bounty list and ultimately getting arrested by bounty hunters

Just now, E4^ said:

Bounty hunters shouldnt break the law

law breakers shouldnt hunt as bounty hunters

thats why you cant buy the license with a bounty

Exactly, you can get bounties as a bounty hunter for simply being a bounty hunter, which is why an option to pay should be implemented. Thanks for picking roc Nvm my point. Law breakers shouldn’t be able to bounty hunt. But bounty hunters should be allowed to hunt without the law fucking  them over 

Just now, Criminal said:

Just now, Dick Romney said:

Exactly, you can get bounties as a bounty hunter for simply being a bounty hunter, which is why an option to pay should be implemented. Thanks for picking roc Nvm my point. Law breakers shouldn’t be able to bounty hunt. But bounty hunters should be allowed to hunt without the law fucking  them over 

No, you get talents and perks that counter it. Really the only thing you are likely to get it unlawful detainment, most police officers i talk to just pardon it. 

Just now, E4^ said:

No, you get talents and perks that counter it. Really the only thing you are likely to get it unlawful detainment, most police officers i talk to just pardon it. 

This is for when officers aren’t on duty or around, and when it’s bs charges. I don’t know why you’re against it, overall it’s still a positive idea, no negatives. The courthouse functions like an officer taking away your bounty hunter liscense for no reason, this will prevent you from losing money to bullshit.

This is for when officers aren’t on duty or around, and when it’s bs charges. I don’t know why you’re against it, overall it’s still a positive idea, no negatives. The courthouse functions like an officer taking away your bounty hunter liscense for no reason, this will prevent you from losing money to bullshit.

Right because for one, bounty hunting gets you very minimal charges, max is like 1.5k for reatraining someone, not hard to pay when you are also at a courthouse.

Being able to pay when a bounty hunter sends you at a courthouse defeats the purose. You are in itself, evading the law. You already had your time to pay it; you didnt, you got hunted. Its simple really.

I’ve been on cv many ones where the chaos cities can produce is simply overwhelming, meaning that it is hard to get to point a to b without some sort of obstacle. even if it is a way out, well he’s losing money. Which promotes them not to Keep Fucking up, either way they lose money, if they refuse ticket it is prison, if they pay it, they lose how ever much the ticket is. It doesn’t take away the consequences, of anything it’s still a lose lose for the criminal. I feel you’re trying to find stuff to complain about.

I’ve been on cv many ones where the chaos cities can produce is simply overwhelming, meaning that it is hard to get to point a to b without some sort of obstacle. even if it is a way out, well he’s losing money. Which promotes them not to Keep Fucking up, either way they lose money, if they refuse ticket it is prison, if they pay it, they lose how ever much the ticket is. It doesn’t take away the consequences, of anything it’s still a lose lose for the criminal. I feel you’re trying to find stuff to complain about.

Dont spawn kavala. S i m p l e. If you’re trying to tell me that in kavala, i cant go to dmv, spawn a car and simply drive to courthouse then i think you need to stop bounty hunting

Edited by E4^
Just now, E4^ said:

Dont spawn kavala. S i m p l e. If you’re trying to tell me, that in kavala, i can go to dmv, spawn a car and simply drive to courthouse then i think you need to stop bounty hunting

Why are you against this, you’re legit so negative, all your evidence, and some of mine, is circumstantial, scenario based, which is why context matters. If it saves some people from losing to bullshit, it’s a good idea and thing to implement. Want to talk about kavala, what about the small bounties that groups of bounty hunters kidnap while in police custody, happened to me 3 times as a cop yesterday. Shit happens, you’re legit trying to find ways to make this seem bad, but it isn’t bad. Give it a break.

Why are you against this, you’re legit so negative, all your evidence, and some of mine, is circumstantial, scenario based, which is why context matters. If it saves some people from losing to bullshit, it’s a good idea and thing to implement. Want to talk about kavala, what about the small bounties that groups of bounty hunters kidnap while in police custody, happened to me 3 times as a cop yesterday. Shit happens, you’re legit trying to find ways to make this seem bad, but it isn’t bad. Give it a break.

Im not negative, im simply just opposing your opinion, theres a difference.

plus, i kidnap bounties (small and big) from cops everytime i play, its therefore, the cops fault for being incompetent at their stuff. But when kidnapping small bounties, you risk a lot, since its illegal. 

I dont see the point im being able to pay at courthouse when a bh turns you in, you had your chance to pay it; you didnt. So why should you be given a chance on top of that? 

If you’re doing ANYTHING you dont want to lose, then pay your bounty, its really that easy. Scientists still cant figure it out

Edited by E4^
Just now, E4^ said:

Im not negative, im simply just opposing your opinion, theres a difference.

plus, i kidnap bounties (small and big) from cops everytime i play, its therefore, the cops fault for being incompetent at their stuff. But when kidnapping small bounties, you risk a lot, since its illegal. 

I dont see the point im being able to pay at courthouse when a bh turns you in, you had your chance to pay it; you didnt. So why should you be given a chance on top of that? 

If you’re doing ANYTHING you dont want to lose, then pay your bounty, its really that easy. Scientists still cant figure it out

Thanks for agreeing, we’re allowing them to do what you want, pay. It’s also hard to pay for tickets due to risk factor trying to get to point a to b because of the hungry bounty hunters, I don’t see where this idea has a negative still. 

Thanks for agreeing, we’re allowing them to do what you want, pay. It’s also hard to pay for tickets due to risk factor trying to get to point a to b because of the hungry bounty hunters, I don’t see where this idea has a negative still. 

If bounty hunter 

hunts you

and he send to jail

you not get ticket

because bounty hunter cant actually give ticket

neither can court

l o c k e d with a capital W

That’s 

why

we

should 

allow

an

automatic

ticket

to

be

given

when

turned

in

at

courthouse

do you not understand what a suggestion is? It isn’t in the game, hence why it is being thrown out there for LOGICAL discussion. The idea is to allow 

Just now, E4^ said:

If bounty hunter 

hunts you

and he send to jail

you not get ticket

because bounty hunter cant actually give ticket

neither can court

l o c k e d with a capital W

an automatic ticket to be given to the person being turned in, if paid, all money and honor still goes to the bounty hunter. 

Nicolas March likes this

That’s 

why

we

should 

allow

an

automatic

ticket

to

be

given

when

turned

in

at

courthouse

do you not understand what a suggestion is? It isn’t in the game, hence why it is being thrown out there for LOGICAL discussion. The idea is to allow 

an automatic ticket to be given to the person being turned in, if paid, all money and honor still goes to the bounty hunter. 

What do you not understand about bounty hunters arent people who can give tickets?

If you are bounty hunted irl, you dont simply say “hol’ up, i can pay the ticket!”

if you are unfortunate enough to be bounty hunted, then sucks to be you, pay your ticket at YOUR OWN WILL next time buddy

Just now, E4^ said:

What do you not understand about bounty hunters arent people who can give tickets?

If you are bounty hunted irl, you dont simply say “hol’ up, i can pay the ticket!”

if you are unfortunate enough to be bounty hunted, then sucks to be you, pay your ticket at YOUR OWN WILL next time buddy

You are in every fucking argue i read on this forum jeezz man

Sail likes this

This is a lite rp server, not real life, in real life rubber bullets don’t knock you out, even for 30 seconds if it did. In real life you are held up for a few days at least in jail, on here it’s at max 45 minutes. In real life... wait it doesn’t matter, this is a game. We can change things to the way we want them in a game. Realism would destroy asylum. Your argument is flawed and illogical 

This is a lite rp server, not real life, in real life rubber bullets don’t knock you out, even for 30 seconds if it did. In real life you are held up for a few days at least in jail, on here it’s at max 45 minutes. In real life... wait it doesn’t matter, this is a game. We can change things to the way we want them in a game. Realism would destroy asylum. Your argument is flawed and illogical 

Its not an argument, its feedback. 

My feedback is; no, it doesn’t and shouldn’t work like that.

It shouldn’t work like that, because 

1. You didn’t pay the ticket vouluntarily, ergo, you don’t get to pay it when you are delivered to courthouse against your will.

2. The whole premise of a bounty hunter, is that they take people who have essentially evaded the law while having a bounty, and they take them straight to the Government. 

3. If you don’t want to lose gear either; don’t buy it and/or pay your bounties (or negotiate with cops) to remove said bounty.

There is more things ‘flawed and illogical” about your suggestion than there is in my simple feedback for it.

The whole premise of your suggestion is that you don’t want to lose what you have, yet there are already multiple ways to prevent this, you just need to stop being lazy and do it. 

If you don’t want to lose that brand new mk-1 you got, pay off the bounty you have. 

If you can’t pay the bounty

Don’t do the crime

s

i

m

p

l

e

Edited by E4^
Just now, E4^ said:

Its not an argument, its feedback. 

My feedback is; no, it doesn’t and shouldn’t work like that.

It shouldn’t work like that, because 

1. You didn’t pay the ticket vouluntarily, ergo, you don’t get to pay it when you are delivered to courthouse against your will.

2. The whole premise of a bounty hunter, is that they take people who have essentially evaded the law while having a bounty, and they take them straight to the Government. 

3. If you don’t want to lose gear either; don’t buy it and/or pay your bounties (or negotiate with cops) to remove said bounty.

There is more things ‘flawed and illogical” about your suggestion than there is in my simple feedback for it.

The whole premise of your suggestion is that you don’t want to lose what you have, yet there are already multiple ways to prevent this, you just need to stop being lazy and do it. 

If you don’t want to lose that brand new mk-1 you got, pay off the bounty you have. 

If you can’t pay the bounty

Don’t do the crime

s

i

m

p

l

e

1. That is exactly what were trying to allow, this entire game, or should I say server, is practically base on the circulation and earning of money. So why not? Because they should spend time in prison for dumb shit like unlawful detainment, hit and run, or should I say, s-s-s-s-peeding. Cmon man....

2. What do you mean evaded the law. Having a bounty is no proof of evasion of law, it is proof of breaking it of course, but you're acting as if he has had time to even pay or turn himself in. No. Quit using circumstantial evidence bro. Shit happens, and time is a bitch.

3. The fuck are you on about? "If you dont want to lose gear, dont buy it" Bud, thats like saying, "If you dont want to die, dont live." If you dont want to get in a car accident. "Dont buy a car", "If you dont want to lose money, dont earn money", "If you dont want to fail, dont try".  Kid, tell me how one is going to also bounty hunt, protect themselves from the common robber, hold ups, kidnappers, idiots, rdmers, vdmers, etc without gear. You're so illogical my man.  Also, you're right! Pay your ticket, isn't that the entire point? Dont want to to go to prison, pay the tricket! THE CRIMINAL STILL IS AT A LOSS! 

s

i

m

p

l

e

Edited by Dick Romney

1. That is exactly what were trying to allow, this entire game, or should I say server, is practically base on the circulation and earning of money. So why not? Because they should spend time in prison for dumb shit like unlawful detainment, hit and run, or should I say, s-s-s-s-peeding. Cmon man....

2. What do you mean evaded the law. Having a bounty is no proof of evasion of law, it is proof of breaking it of course, but you're acting as if he has had time to even pay or turn himself in. No. Quit using circumstantial evidence bro. Shit happens, and time is a bitch.

3. The fuck are you on about? "If you dont want to lose gear, dont buy it" Bud, thats like saying, "If you dont want to die, dont live." If you dont want to get in a car accident. "Dont buy a car", "If you dont want to lose money, dont earn money", "If you dont want to fail, dont try".  Kid, tell me how one is going to also bounty hunt, protect themselves from the common robber, hold ups, kidnappers, idiots, rdmers, vdmers, etc without gear. You're so illogical my man.  Also, you're right! Pay your ticket, isn't that the entire point? Dont want to to go to prison, pay the tricket! THE CRIMINAL STILL IS AT A LOSS! 

s

i

m

p

l

e

You dont get tickets for speeding, not for a long time. At least i don’t anyway.

You are really trying your hardest here to avoid the points i’m putting on the table. I don’t see the point in repeating myself since you literally refuse to see the simplest of things. You’re trying to twist my point in the last one, you obviously understand what I am saying.

the second point: you are evading the law, you have a bounty on your head. If you have a bounty, you have done something illegal, therefore you are evading the law.

if you buy expensive things and can’t take the anger of losing a pixel on your screen, don’t buy it. 

If you don’t want to go to jail; pay the bounty when you aren’t in cuffs, not when you’re in cuffs.

Just now, E4^ said:

You dont get tickets for speeding, not for a long time. At least i don’t anyway.

You are really trying your hardest here to avoid the points i’m putting on the table. I don’t see the point in repeating myself since you literally refuse to see the simplest of things. You’re trying to twist my point in the last one, you obviously understand what I am saying.

the second point: you are evading the law, you have a bounty on your head. If you have a bounty, you have done something illegal, therefore you are evading the law.

if you buy expensive things and can’t take the anger of losing a pixel on your screen, don’t buy it. 

If you don’t want to go to jail; pay the bounty when you aren’t in cuffs, not when you’re in cuffs.

1. woops, my bad.

2. Do you know what evading is? breaking the law isn't evading the law. Evading the law is purposefully avoiding police/courthouse to escape in paying or serving time for a ticket. You see, breaking the law and not being able to make it to a courthouse because of common aids isnt evading the law, its tough shit. You're applying 1 argument and scenerio to everyone, implying that everyone has the same mindset, being: "Got to fucking avoid the law, nope im not going to pay a ticket until I have too, no im not going to attempt to pay for my actions." Not everyone thinks like this, and considering your past, many, forum arguments I dont think im going to get any where with simple minds. 

Anyways man, the bigger issue that can be helped out of this suggestion is the following

1. Server growth. When people first start out on asylum, they join the horde, that being kavala. In Kavala they'll find themselves flooded with fucking aids, bad enough already. But then while they're learning the rops, gathering their first 10, 25, or 50k, they'll quickly find that accidental crimes happen. Crimes such as hit and run, unlawful detainment (By accidental I mean not doing it out of cold blood, but out of no choice in situations such as 2 v 1s), and self defense manslaughter are easy to get, especially in kavala. Things you must remember before you shout "LEAVE KAVALA YOU IDIOT" Is that a large majority of our server population, community, and new players stay and play in Kavala. Having a way to avoid going to prison for these charges due to honor hungry bounty hunters helps the attitude of these players towards the server. Who the fucks happy or understanding when it comes to their shit being stripped with no thought, or explanation given what so ever by a fucking sign. No one is, so having the ability to pay for your ticket when being turned in (with the money still being distributed to the bounty hunter/hunters of course) is a great way to relieve that loss, you still have whatever gun, item, etc that you wouldn't of had after prison. I can bet no one will be like "Darnit, I still have shit on me, I just hope I get sent to prison to lose this stuff." Please think through this idea, it helps the attitude of players towards the server and might just make 1-2 people stay, every player helps. 

2. Shit, thats it. 

Now lets go over negatives.

1.148zw0.jpg

Nicolas March likes this