Bounty hunting small bounties

Just now, Dick Romney said:

1. woops, my bad.

2. Do you know what evading is? breaking the law isn't evading the law. Evading the law is purposefully avoiding police/courthouse to escape in paying or serving time for a ticket. You see, breaking the law and not being able to make it to a courthouse because of common aids isnt evading the law, its tough shit. You're applying 1 argument and scenerio to everyone, implying that everyone has the same mindset, being: "Got to fucking avoid the law, nope im not going to pay a ticket until I have too, no im not going to attempt to pay for my actions." Not everyone thinks like this, and considering your past, many, forum arguments I dont think im going to get any where with simple minds. 

Anyways man, the bigger issue that can be helped out of this suggestion is the following

1. Server growth. When people first start out on asylum, they join the horde, that being kavala. In Kavala they'll find themselves flooded with fucking aids, bad enough already. But then while they're learning the rops, gathering their first 10, 25, or 50k, they'll quickly find that accidental crimes happen. Crimes such as hit and run, unlawful detainment (By accidental I mean not doing it out of cold blood, but out of no choice in situations such as 2 v 1s), and self defense manslaughter are easy to get, especially in kavala. Things you must remember before you shout "LEAVE KAVALA YOU IDIOT" Is that a large majority of our server population, community, and new players stay and play in Kavala. Having a way to avoid going to prison for these charges due to honor hungry bounty hunters helps the attitude of these players towards the server. Who the fucks happy or understanding when it comes to their shit being stripped with no thought, or explanation given what so ever by a fucking sign. No one is, so having the ability to pay for your ticket when being turned in (with the money still being distributed to the bounty hunter/hunters of course) is a great way to relieve that loss, you still have whatever gun, item, etc that you wouldn't of had after prison. I can bet no one will be like "Darnit, I still have shit on me, I just hope I get sent to prison to lose this stuff." Please think through this idea, it helps the attitude of players towards the server and might just make 1-2 people stay, every player helps. 

2. Shit, thats it. 

Now lets go over negatives.

1.148zw0.jpg

To break the law isn't to evade the law

To break the law AND GET A BOUNTY is to evade law. 

You're trying to hard to get a suggestion implemented that will never be implemented due to how pointless it is, far to many flaws in the argument for it.

1 hour ago, Dick Romney said:

I think when you’re being turned on by a bounty hunter at courthouse you should get the option to pay for the ticket, and I have a limited time of 10 or so seconds to pay it. This is to prevent civs from going to prison for pathetic 3-7k tickets on hit and runs or manslaughter. The bounty hunter still gets the money in return, bam less people get salty they’re going to prison, bounty hunter still wins. Simple. 

Bounty hunters don't really turn me on.

Edited by Bag Of Funyuns
Just now, E4^ said:

What do you not understand about bounty hunters arent people who can give tickets?

If you are bounty hunted irl, you dont simply say “hol’ up, i can pay the ticket!”

if you are unfortunate enough to be bounty hunted, then sucks to be you, pay your ticket at YOUR OWN WILL next time buddy

In real life if you are reasonable and they want to you can be put up for a bail repost and not serve jail time. My sisters a bh. BITCH

Donald and Sail like this