jphman

Assholes Anonymous | Open | S2 | Chill with a side of spastic

23 hours ago, IceVenom said:

Ign: IceVenom, BOBO BLACKIE, RAMEN RICK (last 2 from my last gang)

Steam name(link): IceVenom https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198178092038

Hours: 743 in under a year...

How active will you be: Depends on how many people are playing.

Previous Gangs: Syndicate, The Black Bastards, Titans, Viet Cong. 

Any members that can vouch: Prolly not

Any particular reason you want to become an honorary asshole? Want to become a gang member in a non bot squad. 

Tell me a joke: Whats the difference between a white fairy tale and a black fairy tale? White: "Once upon a time" Black: "Y'all motherfuckers wont believe dis shit!"

Accepted for interview. Discord will be PMed.

On ‎3‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 2:47 PM, ATLAS12 said:

Ign: Atlas

Steam name(link): https://steamcommunity.com/id/GHFHVBHGT/

Hours: 1910

How active will you almost everday from 6pm to 12am cst

Previous Gangs: Vc worst gang ever been part of, syndicate,  sheol 

Any members that can vouch: @BigBellyWhiteMan

Any particular reason you want to become an honorary asshole? Well, I've been looking for a gang that are rebels and likes to do major crimes, KILL COPS, and all around does illegal stuff 
Tell me a joke: Why is there air conditioning in hospitals.  To keep the vegetables Cool and fresh  

LMAO VC the worst gang you have been apart of???? you were in VC for like 10 days and you were a cadet taking your ride alongs and literally never played with us as a rebel and then you just left, your memory of your time in VC is not only wrong but delusional 

J9HUNNA and EasyStreets like this

1 hour ago, PENIS PUMP BANDIT said:

LMAO VC the worst gang you have been apart of???? you were in VC for like 10 days and you were a cadet taking your ride alongs and literally never played with us as a rebel and then you just left, your memory of your time in VC is not only wrong but delusional 

Salty ass old man don't talk,get a life

.Casper and william like this

1 hour ago, 王 Nenja 王 said:

Salty ass old man don't talk,get a life

you even stalk me in the forums kid, that tells me I am an important part of your life and you follow me  around on servers and in the forums but it is kinda creepy though, so go out and socialize and get off your PC and you might meet a nice guy and fall in Love, I wish you luck :)

9 minutes ago, PENIS PUMP BANDIT said:

you even stalk me in the forums kid, that tells me I am an important part of your life and you follow me  around on servers and in the forums but it is kinda creepy though, so go out and socialize and get off your PC and you might meet a nice guy and fall in Love, I wish you luck :)

How can u tell people to socialize and go out when u play this server 18 hours per day lol,

9 hours ago, PENIS PUMP BANDIT said:

Sorry Jp for this it has to be saaaid MY only memories from your trash gang was you guys teaching people how to dupe 

8 hours ago, ATLAS12 said:

Sorry Jp for this it has to be saaaid MY only memories from your trash gang was you guys teaching people how to dupe 

the only thing I recall was trying to help you make money and get houses in good locations for running scotch and what did I get in return Atlas?  just you talking trash for no reason because I personally never wronged you in any way and if you are honest you know that's the truth 

EasyStreets likes this

On 3/10/2019 at 5:47 PM, ATLAS12 said:

Ign: Atlas

Steam name(link): https://steamcommunity.com/id/GHFHVBHGT/

Hours: 1910

How active will you almost everday from 6pm to 12am cst

Previous Gangs: Vc worst gang ever been part of, syndicate,  sheol 

Any members that can vouch: @BigBellyWhiteMan

Any particular reason you want to become an honorary asshole? Well, I've been looking for a gang that are rebels and likes to do major crimes, KILL COPS, and all around does illegal stuff 
Tell me a joke: Why is there air conditioning in hospitals.  To keep the vegetables Cool and fresh  

@jphmanhe's not actually 17

IceVenom and EasyStreets like this