Croydon Computers Recruitment S1

Fuck it I'm bored and so lonely in my gang.

In game name: [ZFS]Reflection

Tell us about yourself: I got 300  I like to do runs, like hella hard. I can be a bit toxic but not like 13 years old toxic, you know. I rarely ever give any fucks, hence why I created my gang of Zero fucks squad, war-ing anyone who wants it. Accepted war against prodigy got my ass handed to me, and didn't give a single shit. Also, I cuss a lot, like a damn sailor. I'm friendly(ish) unless you acting like a dumbass. Up late on weekends usually, 3 am is when I go to sleep. I live in Oregon and if you can't guess my timezone is PDT, PST, PT Changes all the damn time. I don't normally do cartels because it's mostly just me by myself, but I'd definitely be willing to defend and attack a cartel.

What can you bring to the gang? Someone to do runs with, assistance is always good just let me know and I'll more than likely hop on. 

6 hours ago, Reavs said:

Fuck it I'm bored and so lonely in my gang.

In game name: [ZFS]Reflection

Tell us about yourself: I got 300  I like to do runs, like hella hard. I can be a bit toxic but not like 13 years old toxic, you know. I rarely ever give any fucks, hence why I created my gang of Zero fucks squad, war-ing anyone who wants it. Accepted war against prodigy got my ass handed to me, and didn't give a single shit. Also, I cuss a lot, like a damn sailor. I'm friendly(ish) unless you acting like a dumbass. Up late on weekends usually, 3 am is when I go to sleep. I live in Oregon and if you can't guess my timezone is PDT, PST, PT Changes all the damn time. I don't normally do cartels because it's mostly just me by myself, but I'd definitely be willing to defend and attack a cartel.

What can you bring to the gang? Someone to do runs with, assistance is always good just let me know and I'll more than likely hop on. 

Approved for trial,

DM me for discord link