Just now, WolfLeader said:

Please make it to where if fed bank or prison is going on that other civs cannot start something else for a certain amount of time because they tend to go back to back as long as they can and it keeps us from our duties

A certain amount of cops have to online for each activity to be done at the same time.

Didn't see that this was posted but the issue I am having is that even with "A certain amount of officers having to be online", we are seeing that we are not only vastly outnumbered but they are doing them back to back to the point that nothing else can really get done. 

I posted within the APD section two other solutions:

1. Add a specific charge for people going to a Bank/Fed/Prison one after another within a specific amount of time that is not pardonable (outside of the helicopter/vehicle stuff)/ cannot be reduced. 

2. Just increase the time it takes to start something new after the last item has finished. So if they want to start a Fed and a Prison at the same time, go ahead. But when the Fed finishes, have a cooldown on Bank as well. 

Right now, it's just absurd how frequent this is.

Just now, Medi said:

Didn't see that this was posted but the issue I am having is that even with "A certain amount of officers having to be online", we are seeing that we are not only vastly outnumbered but they are doing them back to back to the point that nothing else can really get done. 

I posted within the APD section two other solutions:

1. Add a specific charge for people going to a Bank/Fed/Prison one after another within a specific amount of time that is not pardonable (outside of the helicopter/vehicle stuff)/ cannot be reduced. 

2. Just increase the time it takes to start something new after the last item has finished. So if they want to start a Fed and a Prison at the same time, go ahead. But when the Fed finishes, have a cooldown on Bank as well. 

Right now, it's just absurd how frequent this is.

they wont do that second one cause it would just piss some of the civ pop off, and people normally do a bank and are like "oh hey we have the numbers to do a fed lets do a fed" it normally takes a few minutes to prep for a fed anyway so I don't see the problem entirely. The prison, on the other hand, isn't too hard to deal with. People normally just do it for a quick charge or to actually break someone out. Most do these things at the same time so others can do runs, do a smaller event, make money from bank or get someone out of prison (cause ive been told fed takes priority), or just to fuck with people for fun.

Just now, Vedalkenn said:

they wont do that second one cause it would just piss some of the civ pop off, and people normally do a bank and are like "oh hey we have the numbers to do a fed lets do a fed" it normally takes a few minutes to prep for a fed anyway so I don't see the problem entirely. The prison, on the other hand, isn't too hard to deal with. People normally just do it for a quick charge or to actually break someone out. Most do these things at the same time so others can do runs, do a smaller event, make money from bank or get someone out of prison (cause ive been told fed takes priority), or just to fuck with people for fun.

When this goes on for four + hours straight; not sure I agree it's as innocent as it seems. 

Its hilarious because everyone knew this was coming. The Community bitched because we didn't have gang activity or banks, the servers gang population is slowing growing and banks are happening pretty frequently now (compared to how they were) and guess what (some members of..) the community (are) is doing? The problem doesn't lie within the server but the APD itself, with more organization the APD might actually stand a chance. Notice when relevant higher ups are on the bank/prison/fed success rate reflects? 

Frizzy likes this
Just now, LennieTheLegend said:

Its hilarious because everyone knew this was coming. The Community bitched because we didn't have gang activity or banks, the servers gang population is slowing growing and banks are happening pretty frequently now (compared to how they were) and guess what (some members of..) the community (are) is doing? The problem doesn't lie within the server but the APD itself, with more organization the APD might actually stand a chance. Notice when relevant higher ups are on the bank/prison/fed success rate reflects? 

Holy shit your unbanned, when did this happen?

LennieTheLegend and Medi like this

1.) We have limitations in place to limit the number of things that can happen at one time. 9 Officers need to be online for the bank and prison to happen at the same time and i believe 11? Might be wrong there. For the Fed and bank to happen at the time time.

2.) You are only required to give a single life to bank/fed/Prison then you are allowed to resume normal duty's. You do not have to keep going back mindlessly to fight rebels up on a elevated position looking to endlessly kill cops. 

I for one have been enjoying the amount of banks/feds/prisons and i would like to see it continue this way and placing a mechanic to limit the number of banks/feds would be a bad idea in my opinion.

Keep in mind the number of banks are artificially inflated right now as it just moved (Even if its back to an old spot) It is "New" and fresh, Its like whenever the prison moved, People attempted prison breaks a ton as people wanted to try it out in the new location.

Edited by Patato
LennieTheLegend likes this
On 3/23/2018 at 8:23 PM, Sean That Irish Guy said:

A certain amount of cops have to online for each activity to be done at the same time.

On 3/23/2018 at 9:01 PM, LennieTheLegend said:

LennieTheLegend likes this