Reapered is... the Flash

So i decided to go with prodigy dudes and drop some shots in a ongoing fed when the Admin Reapered arrives, shoots us with his rpg,potatoes and we kill him.In like 3 minutes later he is back with the same loadout he had when he died.I don't know but unless hes the Flash or something, he couldn't possibly come at us in a such a short time frame with the same gear he had.He teleported behind us and tp Kettles(idk if he did) as well.Tagging some ppl.Not triggered btw.

@BioHazard @emanuelmitrone

Edited by Gud Lub

I mean he has to deal with squeaking crybabies all day about how they didn't actually RDM the poor 43 people in Kavala and they demand to be unbanned blah blah blah. I doubt he TPed back to you, and with the gear that is normal... all Admins are allowed to give themselves free loadouts thats their "payment" for dealing with the communities problem childs every waking moment they are visible on the TS. Shit happens, i'll admit i've complained before too but in all honesty it's just a game let them have fun too.

Just now, Gud Lub said:

So i decided to go with prodigy dudes and drop some shots in a ongoing fed when the Admin Reapered arrives, shoots us with his rpg,potatoes and we kill him.In like 3 minutes later he is back with the same loadout he had when he died.I don't know but unless hes the Flash or something, he couldn't possibly come at us in a such a short time frame with the same gear he had.He teleported behind us and tp Kettles(idk if he did) as well.Tagging some ppl.Not triggered btw.

He probably got a house in telos.

Just now, Tyler said:

I mean he has to deal with squeaking crybabies all day about how they didn't actually RDM the poor 43 people in Kavala and they demand to be unbanned blah blah blah. I doubt he TPed back to you, and with the gear that is normal... all Admins are allowed to give themselves free loadouts thats their "payment" for dealing with the communities problem childs every waking moment they are visible on the TS. Shit happens, i'll admit i've complained before too but in all honesty it's just a game let them have fun too.

Yes but even if he has a house there its not possible to come after 3 minutes.

Just now, Gud Lub said:

Good luck on the report.

Just now, emanuelmitrone said:

dude did you get invited to this conversation ???? i dont think so, so shut your fucking gay mouth faggot

Im just saying. First u make the post about undercover and now ur sitting here claiming that reapered is abusing his powers, just stfu and calm down.