On the subject of fed/bank/prison

I have been seeing an argument that entails the following: Fed/Bank/Prison should be limited due to the fact of rebels and civilians abusing them. Some cops are even suggesting a new charge for excessively robbing feds and banks or prison breaks. Another idea is to put a longer timer on the cool down period for doing these things, despite the time limit being fucking high enough. This idea has evolved from one source; Cops that are tired of responding to excessive feds/banks/prisons. 

What do you guys think? 

My opinion:

There is many flaws here. For one, we are cops. This should be expected of the community to have fun

What is fun? 

1. Feds

2. Banks

3. Prisons.

Of course they're going to have fun and do these things a lot, especially in bigger groups of friends. The idea that they are taking your time, so they should stop is a completely one sided argument. We are cops, were meant to engage when these things happen.

Besides it is your option after the first life to go back, im not saying to try to die, but when you do, no ones forcing you to stay.

I think this is bull shit in all honesty, If they want to play, let em.

We are cops and it is absurd to do this. almost comparable to this statement: "I'm tired of being kidnapped every 5 minutes, lets make it so that if they can only kidnap someone twice per restart" <--- over exaggeration before you tryna roast me. 

If you dont want to deal with it, there is 3, I mean 2 other servers. (RIP P2, you were destined to fail anyways). Please just let civs be civs, and our job is already more advantageous, we get load outs, etc, if the civs want to waste money doing this and die, LET THEM! 

Just now, Dick Romney said:

I have been seeing an argument that entails the following: Fed/Bank/Prison should be limited due to the fact of rebels and civilians abusing them. Some cops are even suggesting a new charge for excessively robbing feds and banks or prison breaks. Another idea is to put a longer timer on the cool down period for doing these things, despite the time limit being fucking high enough. This idea has evolved from one source; Cops that are tired of responding to excessive feds/banks/prisons. 

What do you guys think? 

My opinion:

There is many flaws here. For one, we are cops. This should be expected of the community to have fun

What is fun? 

1. Feds

2. Banks

3. Prisons.

Of course they're going to have fun and do these things a lot, especially in bigger groups of friends. The idea that they are taking your time, so they should stop is a completely one sided argument. We are cops, were meant to engage when these things happen.

Besides it is your option after the first life to go back, im not saying to try to die, but when you do, no ones forcing you to stay.

I think this is bull shit in all honesty, If they want to play, let em.

We are cops and it is absurd to do this. almost comparable to this statement: "I'm tired of being kidnapped every 5 minutes, lets make it so that if they can only kidnap someone twice per restart" <--- over exaggeration before you tryna roast me. 

If you dont want to deal with it, there is 3, I mean 2 other servers. (RIP P2, you were destined to fail anyways). Please just let civs be civs, and our job is already more advantageous, we get load outs, etc, if the civs want to waste money doing this and die, LET THEM! 

I totally agree with this!

Yeah I feel what you are saying. I was online earlier and there was a Bank then right after a fed popped while there was a prison already going on. Right after we thought everything settled, another Bank came up. Sometimes I just want to patrol and check drugs but I can't when there are Banks/Feds/Prisons every 15 minutes

Just now, Elastic said:

Yeah I feel what you are saying. I was online earlier and there was a Bank then right after a fed popped while there was a prison already going on. Right after we thought everything settled, another Bank came up. Sometimes I just want to patrol and check drugs but I can't when there are Banks/Feds/Prisons every 15 minutes

When i read this i actully might change my mind. Im not a cop anymore and if i was to go check drug fields right after responding to a bank and then 10-15 min later having to softlog back to another bank/prison/fed it would be kinda cancer, but at the same time it would be really boring for big groups of friends not being able to rob the bank and fed quickly after each other.

Edited by |CaSpEr|
Just now, |CaSpEr| said:

When i read this i actully might change my mind. Im not a cop anymore and if i was to go check drug fields right after responding to a bank and then 10-15 min later having to softlog back to another bank/prison/fed it would be kinda cancer but, at the same time it would be really boring for big groups of friend not being able to rob the bank and fed quickly after each other.

Yeah I actually love the action you get from fighting rebels and getting the satisfaction when you send them to jail or lethal them but like anything, when it happens so much and becomes really repetitive, I just want to go offline and play a different game. I am not losing or gaining money, I am buying loadouts then making the money back when I arrest someone so its like I haven't done anything even though I just finished fighting rebels for an hour. Apart from this, sometimes it is not so rewarding since they will camp HQs, take you hostage, etc. and you are forced to not only face defeat, but sit in a corner with a blindfold on for 20 minutes until they lethal you or someone cares enough to come rescue you. Long story short, I love the action in fighting banks,feds,prisons but once you do it so much it gets annoying and cops stop trying to defend them so you are left in a 4v8 situation against the rebels and they get free money by just overpowering cops.

Just now, Elastic said:

Yeah I actually love the action you get from fighting rebels and getting the satisfaction when you send them to jail or lethal them but like anything, when it happens so much and becomes really repetitive, I just want to go offline and play a different game. I am not losing or gaining money, I am buying loadouts then making the money back when I arrest someone so its like I haven't done anything even though I just finished fighting rebels for an hour. Apart from this, sometimes it is not so rewarding since they will camp HQs, take you hostage, etc. and you are forced to not only face defeat, but sit in a corner with a blindfold on for 20 minutes until they lethal you or someone cares enough to come rescue you. Long story short, I love the action in fighting banks,feds,prisons but once you do it so much it gets annoying and cops stop trying to defend them so you are left in a 4v8 situation against the rebels and they get free money by just overpowering cops.

I totally agree on this but, i cant see how they would fix this :thinking::FeelsBadMan:

Just now, |CaSpEr| said:

I totally agree on this but, i cant see how they would fix this :thinking::FeelsBadMan:

Not sure either, maybe increasing the time on each robbery or giving cops more options to defend it. Currently we have SWAT which can be very powerful if used right, but I have found that most SWAT leaders will drive us straight into an objective where we will all get killed and lost SWAT right away or we are RPGd from 50m from spawn and we are forced to fight with 6.5mm and tactical vests when they have CSATS and 7.62mm. Maybe allowing us to deploy more than once? I am not sure but I hope something is done where both sides can be happy.

Just now, Elastic said:

Not sure either, maybe increasing the time on each robbery or giving cops more options to defend it. Currently we have SWAT which can be very powerful if used right, but I have found that most SWAT leaders will drive us straight into an objective where we will all get killed and lost SWAT right away or we are RPGd from 50m from spawn and we are forced to fight with 6.5mm and tactical vests when they have CSATS and 7.62mm. Maybe allowing us to deploy more than once? I am not sure but I hope something is done where both sides can be happy.

Cops with csat and tac vest can tank alot and with downing rounds u can down rebles with csat and 7.62 easy. The only issue is that cops usally just push without actully putting up a good tactic.

Edited by |CaSpEr|
Frizzy likes this
Just now, |CaSpEr| said:

Cops with csat and tac west can tank alot and with downing rounds u can down rebles with csat and 7.62 easy. The only issue is that cops usally just push without actully putting up a good tactic.

Exactly. In SWAT Training they don't really teach us much, just how to use SWAT appropriately and then we scrimmage but there are no tactics really shared. I wish in SWAT training they would show how to push with a strider where. I understand they do that with other trainings but not everyone attends those and it should be included in SWAT training.

Frizzy likes this
Just now, Elastic said:

Exactly. In SWAT Training they don't really teach us much, just how to use SWAT appropriately and then we scrimmage but there are no tactics really shared. I wish in SWAT training they would show how to push with a strider where. I understand they do that with other trainings but not everyone attends those and it should be included in SWAT training.

Yeah. 

Just now, Xavorey said:

Fighting is fun, i'm overcome with joy when the bank is poppen all day

I used to be super excited when they would come up, kind of still am when there hasn't been one in a while, but when most of the APD gives up because they are tired of fighting and it turns into a 4v8 and you get kidnapped for 20 minutes, you can't really say that is much fun.

Just now, Elastic said:

I used to be super excited when they would come up, kind of still am when there hasn't been one in a while, but when most of the APD gives up because they are tired of fighting and it turns into a 4v8 and you get kidnapped for 20 minutes, you can't really say that is much fun.

When i was a cadet i just kept on fighting until they lost xD

On talking about cops, not pointing any fingers but a lot of the time there will be 10 cops on the server, 8 of them will be in Kavala dealing with pistol bangers in their houses when there is a huge drug bust and I will call for backup but everyone is too busy giving people attempted manslaughter charges. Not saying everyone does this and Kavala can be fun SOMETIMES, but I wish people would notice things around them.

Frizzy likes this

I say this because this morning I was with another cop busting 4 vans at cocaine. We called for backup and got completely ignored and I downed 2 of them but I got shot in the leg and couldn't keep chasing them so they got away but if someone was there to back me up, that would have been a huge drug bust and a lot of fun.

Paul Blart likes this
Just now, Elastic said:

I say this because this morning I was with another cop busting 4 vans at cocaine. We called for backup and got completely ignored and I downed 2 of them but I got shot in the leg and couldn't keep chasing them so they got away but if someone was there to back me up, that would have been a huge drug bust and a lot of fun.

I think i busted when i was a civ actully xD

Just now, Elastic said:

Getting kidnapped only takes like 5 minutes if you just give them your gear. I can't tell you how many times I've only been in restraints for a minute because I just drop my gear. It's free anyways. 

Nicolas March likes this
Just now, Elastic said:

It also doesn't help that the higher ups never interact with anyone other than the other higher ups. And they sit in their senior channels not communicating with others. 

Just now, Silver-Spy said:

Its very simple for people who play cop all the time.Go lethals when they are too many of them and don't always push and die.Its very easy if youhold good positions and take them down one by one.

When i am playing cop i always hope to see a Bank/Fed/prison because fights are always fun.

^^ X's 100.

Dont constantly push the center with a hatchback sport and then complain when you get sprayed out. Sandwhich actually made a great video that explains how to properly push the bank's key defensive locations. It's also rather easy to push the lighthouse from construction. Just be patient with your push/shots.

Frizzy and Silver-Spy like this

@Dick Romney ur becoming more retarded by the day IMO.

Fights are fun, if u feel like not doing a bank/fed or prison just rush in die and go back to what u wanna do. It's not like cops ever use strategies. And if cops get bored of fighting banks/prisons maybe they  should get their fat ass out of the coveralls sitting 600 meters away with an an mxm and unlimited bloodbags. 

Also when I still played cop every bank people were rather excited, and u always had people like his:

Cop 1 - 5 get in the strider with swat with cop 1 being the driver. 

Cop 2 : drop me off at construction. 

Cop 2 dropped off. 

Cop 3: drop me off light house

Cop 4:  I wanted to go lighthouse. 

Cop 1 says drop, 3 and 4 jump out cause no Comms, 3 gets shot and 4 makes it in. 

Cop 1 and 5 left in strider trying to do a 2 man clutch push dies to the 2 people ground floor which they could have easily won with 4 cops.

Meantime a random constable starts screaming that he got shot and his cat is being fucking killed. And a sergeant who pretends he knows what he is doing.

Then we have the cadets who usually do most of the bank work if they actually get a car. Constables don't feel like respawing to pyrgos before they swat to give cadets a couple cars, cause OH NO MY 6K IS GONNA GO WITH SOMEONE Else. 

And then we have to cops who assume someone is cheating because they hardpeak 1st atm and get shot by an mk1 (which btw is 400 meters, thank me later 30% of the constables). 

Also higherups never pull out armor shit unless it's 10 vs 3 and I don't blame them with the shit money on cop, and the retardedness of the apd.

TLDR; fuck you read my story if u want to know what I said

Sail and Frizzy like this
Just now, wollie35 said:

Fights are fun, if u feel like not doing a bank/fed or prison just rush in die and go back to what u wanna do. It's not like cops ever use strategies. And if cops get bored of fighting banks/prisons maybe they  should get their fat ass out of the coveralls sitting 600 meters away with an an mxm and unlimited bloodbags. 

Also when I still played cop every bank people were rather excited, and u always had people like his:

Cop 2 dropped off. 

Cop 1 says drop, 3 and 4 jump out cause no Comms, 3 gets shot and 4 makes it in. 

Cop 1 and 5 left in strider trying to do a 2 man clutch push dies to the 2 people ground floor which they could have easily won with 4 cops.

Meantime a random constable starts screaming that he got shot and his cat is being fucking killed. And a sergeant who pretends he knows what he is doing.

Then we have the cadets who usually do most of the bank work if they actually get a car. Constables don't feel like respawing to pyrgos before they swat to give cadets a couple cars, cause OH NO MY 6K IS GONNA GO WITH SOMEONE Else. 

And then we have to cops who assume someone is cheating because they hardpeak 1st atm and get shot by an mk1 (which btw is 400 meters, thank me later 30% of the constables). 

Also higherups never pull out armor shit unless it's 10 vs 3 and I don't blame them with the shit money on cop, and the retardedness of the apd.

Cop fights were great that's the main reason I stopped playing cop so much; there were less fights and some of the cops  just became more retarded. 

Frizzy and wollie35 like this
Just now, wollie35 said:

Cop 2 dropped off. 

Bro I agree with you, so why are you calling me retarded? Are you good?

Just now, wollie35 said:

Cop 2 dropped off. 

Are you good by the way, there is nothing here that I disagree with, my argument legit supports yours, either you’re being fucking retarded or just oblivious my dude. 

On 3/23/2018 at 11:29 PM, Dick Romney said:

I have been seeing an argument that entails the following: Fed/Bank/Prison should be limited due to the fact of rebels and civilians abusing them. Some cops are even suggesting a new charge for excessively robbing feds and banks or prison breaks. Another idea is to put a longer timer on the cool down period for doing these things, despite the time limit being fucking high enough.

The bank/fed/prison already have cooldows.....this argument is kind of silly. Fights are a good thing feds prisons and banks being done is a good thing. Rebel activity is a good thing, afterall thats what populates the server. NEARLY the entire game is about is fighting. People complain when no fights are available and people complain when there are too many fights. You can't make everyone happy. What is stopping the police who don't want to go back from switching to another server to play cop? What's stopping higher ups from pulling out armoured vehicles and LEADING a GOOD strategy. 

Sail likes this
Just now, Frizzy said:

The bank/fed/prison already have cooldows.....this argument is kind of silly. Fights are a good thing feds prisons and banks being done is a good thing. Rebel activity is a good thing, afterall thats what populates the server. NEARLY the entire game is about is fighting. People complain when no fights are available and people complain when there are too many fights. You can't make everyone happy. What is stopping the police who don't want to go back from switching to another server to play cop? What's stopping higher ups from pulling out armoured vehicles and LEADING a GOOD strategy. 

Armor almost never gets pulled, unless it is by an admin. Most higher ups have no balls or they are too concerned about losing a 40k vehicle. 

Frizzy likes this
Just now, Steve said:

Armor almost never gets pulled, unless it is by an admin. Most higher ups have no balls or they are too concerned about losing a 40k vehicle. 

Most of the A.P.D. is to stupid for me to risk any armor. I know this from long experience of fighting rebels and its minor impact on the fights that happen anymore. Why should I use armor on people who will only sit in deerstands, towers, or office building roof tops.

bbgreg17, Frizzy and Sail like this

I agree with what your saying, i only personally get tired of responding to FED's  when it's just one person doing it so it's over before you get there most of the time and they or others constantly go one man and trip the alarm i feel it's lame. If it's like a big gang doing FED or bank it's pretty fun since it actually requires some strategy to it.

Also getting kidnapped sounds like fun (sounds weird i know) but we're on a roleplay server as long as their giving you something to roleplay on you should just enjoy it and go along however you feel necessary.