how are servers

Just now, SharingWriter said:

No one plays, this is actually a text based Forum - RP community. For example my roleplay name is Sharing and I roleplay as a Chili's General Manager who does Crypto trading on the side. Sometimes when business is slow I will jump on with the Chili's House band and play with da boys @Ben Flint ッ @Tij Kodak

the real side hustle is meth cocktail 

Spoiler

welcome to chili's retard

• 2 weeks later...

I tried to do the RP side of things but some dood just sat in the towns killing everyone over and over the other night. No admins on no consequence. As far as RP goes this is the "Hands up or die" server. That is all the RP you will get from most people and they won't wait for a response, you will just die. I complied every single time and still got shot. We had 4 vehicles taken from us not once were we engaged with any RP we just got downed by rubber bullets by one guy then when he heard us say were recording he said sorry and ran. 

The one guy who actually RP'd when I complied and told him I was new tried to make me empty out my ATM bank account for him to take which someone later told me was against the rules and I had no idea RIP. First night on when I had nothing I had lot's of fun RP'ing a few good fellows. Then the kids got on and just started the hands up or die crap and that was the end of the fun. I get the robbing and stealing it's cool but the 1 second shooting after the hands up or die schpeal is weak at best. Sportmanship is lost on these new generations of nerds.

Aside from it not being an RP server there are lots of player to shoot. 

Edited by Kegstand