S1Scotch House for Sale - 150k (big, yellow)

Server: 1

House, Garage, Industrial Shed: House (big, yellow)

House Size(40k/70k/150k/220k): 150k

Location (Town/DP#): Sofia

Asking Price: 200k (willing to negotiate)

Description: Great house location in Sofia. It is located right next to the ATM, so it is easy to do safe runs and transfer money. The house includes 3 aging barrels as well, hence the asking price increase. It has served me well for many runs, so I promise to you that it is a great place to buy.

Edited by RobbieJones
Just now, RobbieJones said:

Server: 1

House, Garage, Industrial Shed: House (big, yellow)

House Size(40k/70k/150k/220k): 150k

Location (Town/DP#): Sofia

Asking Price: 200k (willing to negotiate)

Description: Great house location in Sofia. It is located right next to the ATM, so it is easy to do safe runs and transfer money. The house includes 3 aging barrels as well, hence the asking price increase. It has served me well for many runs, so I promise to you that it is a great place to buy.

Sofia? Thats like 10 km away from distilary... why would anyone use that as a scotch house?

3 hours ago, |CaSpEr| said:

Sofia? Thats like 10 km away from distilary... why would anyone use that as a scotch house?

It's completely safe from anything and anyone. The backroads to get there and back are incredibly underpopulated, I have never had an issue. If you do not mind spending the extra 5 minutes driving then it is worth it.

Yes, I’d so what a scotch house that’s a “close” 10+ kilometers away from the actual distillery and good Barley fields. Bro who ever sold you this, or if you bought it for market, you scammed yourself. First mistake is that you’re in Sofia.