Bring it back

I understand why the admins and maybe some people are against it but I don't understand why others are. Yes, it was a money-making server but this was brought straight into fighting on Altis servers which removed the whining about not having money for loadouts. I did like the server not only for the money but I just don't understand why people besides admins etc. would be that upset.

Exho1 likes this

The war we had with Mongols just felt so personal.. I loved it. War and fighting over everything across the entire island with civilians getting caught between, either fighting for themselves, or choosing a side to support. Felt like what Life always should have been. I miss Tanoa. It was more than just money to me. I'm sure others felt the same.

Just now, Defragments said:

Strife would be acceptable as well. Why spend all that time making a new game mode for arma only to make it disappear shortly after?

pretty sure paratus would rather listen to you cry like a girl than loose money on a server that was dead 2 weeks after it was made.

think about what you are saying before you say it. brainless.

Space likes this
15 hours ago, DxbsTeP said:

I understand why the admins and maybe some people are against it but I don't understand why others are. Yes, it was a money-making server but this was brought straight into fighting on Altis servers which removed the whining about not having money for loadouts. I did like the server not only for the money but I just don't understand why people besides admins etc. would be that upset.

you honestly don't what you're talking about so just shut up. and sadly asylum is dying and the admins are unreasonable so there isn't much hope but you have my support for bringin back tanoa. I speak for my entire group as well not just myself.

9 hours ago, Goyneyyy said:

pretty sure paratus would rather listen to you cry like a girl than loose money on a server that was dead 2 weeks after it was made.

think about what you are saying before you say it. brainless.

It was hardly dead

people from koth started playing it a lot, they funded all my loadouts for altis for the next 3-4 months with the amount of money i made

BioHazard and The Chemist like this