Unlucky.

Elastic

I have spent $90 on loot crates and I have only gotten shirts and 1 backpack. Everytime I ask anyone how much they spent for coveralls and helmet they always say $5, $10, $15, etc. Something low and that is basically why I decided to buy crates. After I drop $24 on crates and I get nothing but Justin Bieber shirts I get really depressed but at this point I am so invested in the crates that I am not sure if to stop and have the money go to waste or keep going and hopefully I will get it in the next few dollars. Apart from this, does anyone know how the chances work for loot crates? I am also very desperate at this point and willing to knee pad any admin that offers me a chance. I am expecting a lot of roasting but please save it because I already got flamed in side chat.

Blocker likes this
Just now, thero said:

People have spent waaaay over $90 for pilots... ask addon 

Just now, Silver-Spy said:

I've seen people spent well over 100$ just to get what they want mainly coveralls.So your not the only one

Yeah I was talking to a Leutenant who supposedly spent over $1000 on crates so admins just gave him coveralls. I am so scared this might happen to me :( I understand if it takes people over $100 to get coveralls but I have not even gotten a single helmet which is what worries me. I have only gotten the backpack and the shirts.

Just now, Elastic said:

Yeah I was talking to a Leutenant who supposedly spent over $1000 on crates so admins just gave him coveralls. I am so scared this might happen to me :( I understand if it takes people over $100 to get coveralls but I have not even gotten a single helmet which is what worries me. I have only gotten the backpack and the shirts.

I stopped on 30 and promised myself to not buy anymore... Worked so far.

Just now, Elastic said:

I have spent $90 on loot crates and I have only gotten shirts and 1 backpack. Everytime I ask anyone how much they spent for coveralls and helmet they always say $5, $10, $15, etc. Something low and that is basically why I decided to buy crates. After I drop $24 on crates and I get nothing but Justin Bieber shirts I get really depressed but at this point I am so invested in the crates that I am not sure if to stop and have the money go to waste or keep going and hopefully I will get it in the next few dollars. Apart from this, does anyone know how the chances work for loot crates? I am also very desperate at this point and willing to knee pad any admin that offers me a chance. I am expecting a lot of roasting but please save it because I already got flamed in side chat.

took me $180 to get them, @Leady hit like $400 i think worth of keys? Hubscrauber was well over $300 if i remember correctly a lot of people got fucked on the cases but i've heard of people getting it on their 1st key.

Just now, Tyler said:

i mean it was worth it when i did it because there was no other way to get CSATs unless you care about having slightly more camo it's not worth it.

29 minutes ago, 21 Savage (Issa Gang Ting) said:

stop.

After $120 I finally got everything that the crate offers :)

Tyler likes this