Apd back at it again

Just now, Max Shorefield said:

Then maybe that should be brought up at there next meeting. Maybe corporals should be able to give points.

I'm a sergeant and i cant give points(i can only give verbal warnings)  so giving that much power to a CPL isn't really necessary. Points aren't given out just if someone feels like it, Lts+ only give them out if someone breaks a rule and if a CPL believes someone is breaking a rule then they can just go ahead and IA to get that officer points. same goes to any other rank that cant give points.

Then what is the point of Corporal? If the corporals cannot control the officer then reforms should be made. I'm not saying babysit. If they don't listen redirect them the a HQ where they can sit on there ass. 

If I was a cadet/constable and you were a corporal. Do you really think I would listen to you? Corporal is literally a constable with a MXM

Then what is the point of Corporal? If the corporals cannot control the officer then reforms should be made. I'm not saying babysit. If they don't listen redirect them the a HQ where they can sit on there ass. 

this came out of the sgts mouth a while ago(not giving names)i am a higher ranking officer but not a person who can boss people around and order them to do something when i want it.i can t give points.my words can t hurt them.neither what i do.an ia at most.my job is to act as a model when there are no higher ups ,respect the rules and give advice and help people but i can't force my way on them.can't boss them around like a sgt or lt could.it is just how it is and i am not the guy who was even rolling with him.Like mayhem said i can't be everyone's babysiter.i had 2 cadets already that i was helping and rolling with

Edited by LastKiller
Just now, Mayhem said:

You would listen? Yet you can’t listen to the server rules and not exploit out of a helicopter multiple times. You are taking this game way too seriously.

Says someone who just called me out for jumping from a fictional aircraft. Also, if you realy want to bring that here, ask him for the damn audio and you will hear him say he wanted me to jump out. I'm not saying my actions were the most appropriate but im not in the complete wrong.

12 hours ago, Max Shorefield said:

As a Corporal, it is your responsibility to oversee the Cadets AND Constables in absence of a SGT or LT. If you are unable to control a few cadets and constables you should step down because you do not have what it takes to be a Corporal.

In the eyes of a LT.. Youre just a Constable with high standards.

On 4/4/2018 at 10:00 PM, Midamaru said:

I've seen this shit happen before, only it was an LT ' undercover'  as a cadet to see if constable+ will react correctly on the behaviour.

a.k.a. LT unleashed from all APD rules, great idea!

The one and only time I told a Cadet he could not ride with me is when a SGT (I forget his name) who was recently promoted decided to go undercover as a cadet and be the most annoying motherfucker I'd ever met in my life. It didn't help that I was stoned at the time, but I seriously thought I was dead and this was my hell. Dear lord, it's making me anxious just thinking about it.

some corporals are good could use it for a change.but giving it to all of them is a bad idea.the easiest way is to just record and contact a higher up.can t tell you how many corporals i have seen that felt like they could do what the hell they wanted.giving those a chance to give points to people is a plan that would go in the history as the biggest mistake

Edited by LastKiller