Apd back at it again

Its that time of the year...

Hunting season: A time when inadequate officers "accidentally" direct rounds towards helpless citizens in a mean to hit the damn snake which opens the door at Kavala HQ. 

God bless...

The infamous Constabe Cadet Max Shorefield 

Leading police brutality since 2017 

P.S. Where was this cadets mom? Maybe she left after the abortion didn't go threw. Damn Republicans

Edited by Max Shorefield
Farmer Steve likes this

i'll have you know that i was not affiliated with this cadet during this event sir.i had two cadets to take care of and i tried to play a fair part for you in this dumb situation.the constable who has this man is a bad influence anbd is named kush killa or something like this is you wish to have a talk

Just now, LastKiller said:

i'll have you know that i was not affiliated with this cadet during this event sir.i had two cadets to take care of and i tried to play a fair part for you in this dumb situation.the constable who has this man is a bad influence anbd is named kush killa or something like this is you wish to have a talk

As a Corporal, it is your responsibility to oversee the Cadets AND Constables in absence of a SGT or LT. If you are unable to control a few cadets and constables you should step down because you do not have what it takes to be a Corporal.

TRYHARD likes this
Just now, Max Shorefield said:

As a Corporal, it is your responsibility to oversee the Cadets AND Constables in absence of a SGT or LT. If you are unable to control a few cadets and constables you should step down because you do not have what it takes to be a Corporal.

i showed up when this shit was almost done boy,he was downed, i did what i could at that moment.don t like it shut the fuck up and make an ia.if not then move on.that cadet is chaotic ,has no common sense when it comes to these kinds of things.he most likely won't last.go police him around if you want.not gonna waste my time and nerves on that .i had two willing people that wanted to learn and roam around so i busied my time with that

Edited by LastKiller

i showed up when this shit was almost done boy,he was downed, i did what i could at that moment.don t like it shut the fuck up and make an ia.if not then move on

I have no affiliation of this event I am just saying. You are saying its not your fault when, to an extent, it is. Sure maybe you will get yelled at but for fucks sake, take responsibility and move on. 

Also, work on your grammar. 

Edited by Max Shorefield

I have no affiliation of this event I am just saying. You are saying its not your fault when, to an extent, it is. Sure maybe you will get yelled at but for fucks sake, take responsibility and move on. 

i did try to help him and get him out of this shit situation and had a talk with the officers about this at the end regarding common sense and fair play.but i can t really punish them or have a very big influence as much as a sgt does

edit:yes i might be a little at fault but you all know that what corporals say is mostly taken as advice for lower ranks and a lot of them don t really take your word up to it as say a sgt talking to lower ranks

Edited by LastKiller

i did try to help him and get him out of this shit situation and had a talk with the officers about this at the end regarding common sense and fair play.but i can t really punish them or have a very big influence as much as a sgt does

Then give him a reason to listen to you. Make him find someone else. If he doesn't then he cant patrol and he sits on his ass. Even as a Constable, I make cadets know, while they are with me, I am there supervisor. If they don't listen they get the hell out of my car. 

Then give him a reason to listen to you. Make him find someone else. If he doesn't then he cant patrol and he sits on his ass. Even as a Constable, I make cadets know, while they are with me, I am there supervisor. If they don't listen they get the hell out of my car. 

he was the downing officer and was already processing  before i could show up.he was not mine, he was another person's responsability like i stated if you even had the interest to  look but it seems you didn't understand shit:not in the same channel,not in the same car,another officer was rolling with him.i already had a talk with the 2 cadets i had in my car and was briefing them about the guidebook and what they should do,etc,roaming around.let's just end this discussion here it is getting ridiculous.

Edited by LastKiller

dont you have some helicopters to exploit out of

Just now, BLONDJOKES said:

Is it really? I could have sworn i got him blacklisted for basically mass RDM while on cop and disrespect of CoC. Its honestly fucking insane they let him back in considering like 20 cops were bitching about him.

so the rumors about his being a mass rdmer were no jokes?

Also, work on your grammar

He’s EU English isn’t his first language give him a break 

As a APD Constable it is your responsibility to follow all server rules. If you are unable to follow all rules you should step down because you do not have what it takes to be an officer.

Only joking with ya don’t take me serious^_^

Max Shorefield, Azeh and Alex. like this

Let’s get some things clear

Him being a corporal does not mean anything. Corporal is literally given to anyone nowadays. He can’t be everyone’s baby sitter at the same time. 

Because if you had a baby sitter they would have buckled your ass down in that helicopter so you couldn’t jump out constantly while restrained.

one more thing, you’re a nub.

Sp0on, LastKiller and Kev 23 like this
Just now, Mayhem said:

Let’s get some things clear

Him being a corporal does not mean anything. Corporal is literally given to anyone nowadays. He can’t be everyone’s baby sitter at the same time. 

Because if you had a baby sitter they would have buckled your ass down in that helicopter so you couldn’t jump out constantly while restrained.

one more thing, you’re a nub.

Then what is the point of Corporal? If the corporals cannot control the officer then reforms should be made. I'm not saying babysit. If they don't listen redirect them the a HQ where they can sit on there ass. 

Then what is the point of Corporal? If the corporals cannot control the officer then reforms should be made. I'm not saying babysit. If they don't listen redirect them the a HQ where they can sit on there ass. 

People dont really care about what a corporal says cuz the cpl cant give them any points they are just a senior constable.

Buck and LastKiller like this