Cops these days

Warning this isnt a very short video, i tried to speed up as much as possible

@Just_1n_Case (probably)

FSA Shakem Kazur (something like that i dont know how to tag him, he was their with a 1000 dollar bounty, but he refused to process him before me, and denied his higherup request yolo solo).

I promise you the 10 minutes are worth it tho,

Props to every civ around their, u were all true gents, also watchu guys think of the thumbnail

Tony, BlackShot, K1NG and 6 others like this
Just now, wollie35 said:

Well ur less awfull then this guy i think we can all agree on that

Hmm I have zero points and a fine reputation as a APD officer. Why would I ruin that for some Adam Henry? He told me to jump out and unlocked it. I then jumped out as requested. Are you telling me I should not role play now? 

I understand why people think it funny as I did too. The video has actually good editing. The key word there tho is editing.  

Edited by Max Shorefield
wollie35 likes this
Just now, Max Shorefield said:

Hmm I have zero points and a fine reputation as a APD officer. Why would I ruin that for some Adam Henry? He told me to jump out and unlocked it. I then jumped out as requested. Are you telling me I should not role play now? 

So if I would tell u to mass rdm u would do it technically u broke a server rule but hey I said a good thing dude I said ur better then Justin no hard feelings

No I know I am just saying. I expect to hear the helicopter shit from the civs who are just here to be dicks but I don't expect to hear it from other officers. I'm sure you understand that situation. As I see it, he was role playing throwing me out of a stolen helicopter. I would not RDM if I was told to but ejecting from a helicopter is RP. It is really a grey are because I understand it is somewhat considered exploiting but in reality, the game does not give an option to throw someone out mid air so the only way to jump out would be jumping out myself. (As I was requested to do)

Just now, Max Shorefield said:

No I know I am just saying. I expect to hear the helicopter shit from the civs who are just here to be dicks but I don't expect to hear it from other officers. I'm sure you understand that situation. As I see it, he was role playing throwing me out of a stolen helicopter. I would not RDM if I was told to but ejecting from a helicopter is RP. It is really a grey are because I understand it is somewhat considered exploiting but in reality, the game does not give an option to throw someone out mid air so the only way to jump out would be jumping out myself. (As I was requested to do)

Ye I know I understand where u come from and I've done it before but be careful when doing that on cop cuz people are cunts.