Craftable clothing like rebel clothes and vest

Just now, Maaqs said:

@Mitch (IFRIT) Can we just have Rebel Outposts be green zones? With a 3km green circle please. I really dislike the idea of encountering any sort of confrontation while I spend 20 - 100k on illegal shit to shoot people with.

:frog:

so happy this was a prank, I was very disappointed. 

Innate likes this
Just now, Wop said:

It would be cool if I could craft vest and some rebel clothes so I don't have to go to rebel outpost and can just craft up a set of gear, store it in my house to use on a later rampage.  XDXD

Just had this conversation with some people, I would like that.

DJB likes this
Just now, LennieTheLegend said:

so happy this was a prank, I was very disappointed. 

This has been suggested before, I just don't see the reasoning. If everything's suddenly going to become craftable, might as well just remove rebel ouposts. If you want to store loadouts in a house,

1) Take a turf and then move it.

2) Have support (friends/gang) nearby as you move stuff from rebel to your house.

May as well implement a rebel outpost in every house if we make it this easy.

Edited by Maaqs
Good Lub and LennieTheLegend like this
12 minutes ago, Maaqs said:

This has been suggested before, I just don't see the reasoning. If everything's suddenly going to become craftable, might as well just remove rebel ouposts. If you want to store loadouts in a house,

2) Have support (friends/gang) nearby as you move stuff from rebel to your house.

I think this has been suggested in the past and the devs want risk involved in gearing up instead of never having to go to rebel outpost. I could be wrong though but I think something like this was the response. 

Edited by Frizzy
DJB likes this
48 minutes ago, Maaqs said:

I don’t see the problem here. It’s the same as crafting weapons, some people do it some people don’t. Personally I’m the type of person that just buys all their shit at rebel and I would still do the same if you were able to craft clothing, but it’s a nice option to have for the people who do like to craft.

There should be risk involved in illegal activity. I have no problem storing loadouts in my house from rebel..... Not allowing you to craft grenades/vests/scopes means you have to go to rebel. I like it that way. Plus if they did this then arms dealer cartel would be pointless. Sounds like ya'll want everything to be easy. 

Edited by Dick Johnson
On 4/4/2018 at 6:28 PM, Maaqs said:

Omegalul