A message to Gnashes

Just now, Leroy Fish said:

What ever they can do to get donations hahaha its pretty sad they have to do this to a kavala gang that only terrorizes kavala if you don't wanna be fucked with by them why are you in fucking kavala its like synergy or any another big gang you just don't go into their territory and you will be fine. I wish people would just quit bitching about the gangs and just play the fucking game its getting old! That's all i have to say about that one.....

Its photoshopped ya dummy 

McMuffin likes this
Just now, Leroy Fish said:

What ever they can do to get donations hahaha its pretty sad they have to do this to a kavala gang that only terrorizes kavala if you don't wanna be fucked with by them why are you in fucking kavala its like synergy or any another big gang you just don't go into their territory and you will be fine. I wish people would just quit bitching about the gangs and just play the fucking game its getting old! That's all i have to say about that one.....

You are one massive fucking retard my dude.

Tony, FudgeR, Kev 23 and 2 others like this
2 hours ago, Bag Of Funyuns said:

ez fix ez $$$$

81799d2f4586e90eb87b8309d933d97a.png

@bamf @Gnashes @Paratus @Motown @Mitch (IFRIT) @Donald Trump 

5c1a27bcf224fc7d7c505730571c8ffc.png <-----------

I like the f12 skills or photoshop or whatever u used, but what u suggest is stupid my friend, monthly donation goals and you can get the god mode off for multiple months

THATS NOT HOW YOU SHOULD SELL THAT SHIT

Tier 1 : Removes godmode for 10 days of the month

Tier 2: Removes godmode for 20 days of the month

Tier 3: Removes godmode for 30 days of the month

Tier 4 : Removes godmode and house will automatically explode at the beginning of a restart

Now this is how you sell.

Yung Tommy, Mayhem and Innate like this
5 hours ago, Leroy Fish said:

if i were to chap your head i'd hear a fucking hollow skull

5 hours ago, Leroy Fish said:

retarded GIF